Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) (40465 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by excess4luv: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
You don't understand sarcasm, so you banking on what he said hehehehehe well done

Let him tune-up the sarcasm.

It will definitely fetch us some votes
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Yibo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
excess4luv:

Why did your Agbado candidate not visit southeast during primary election campaign.

This is not an EMILOKAN affair it is a national affair.

Nobody is going to force Agbado and cassava down my throat as a soldier.
south east is not safe and it is even inconsequential
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Bifas1: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

We will give Obi all the support he needs but he won't even come second grin

Modified*
Who wants to place a bet since you are so confident of Obi winning.

I wonder if some of you realize politics isn't on social media.
I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register
You are seeing door to door campaign and you are still talking about social media. Who do you this thing?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by asainco(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
splashbaby:
Why from 1970 na...lets be factual and not selective, since independence in a democratic setup, Igbos have had 1 President and 1 Vice President... Same as the Yorubas? Is there any marginalisation in any form here?
Shonekon and OBJ can't be one person na.. Also OBJ ruling in military and democratic settings can't be considered as once .. Are u still with me? .. Now since the fourth republic has there been any Igbo president?. I'm not saying it's the Igbo man's turn,but in the spirit of acceptance and one Nigeria igbos deserve a term..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Gbagbuo247: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by UCBIGGY: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi is the answer
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by osidion2020(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop lieing on social media, you are bigger than this pettiness
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

Modified*

I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Chochovini: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?
. The other day, there was a one million man match in Lagos for Peter Obi and another one in Abuja FCT by another group of youths not minding what buhari foot soldiers the DSS might do to them and you are here typing this...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by excess4luv: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
south east is not safe and it is even inconsequential

Changing the narrative.
So the prevalent skull mining in southwest is a norm and no one should bother.
I can bet my PVC that you've never been to any state in the East
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Make una calm down, Peter Obi will drop out of the race latest August..

2023 is strictly between two failures, Atiku or Tinubu.
Then why are you dropping out Peter Obi for the two failures?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Gozac: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

Every thing about this is so fake
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fabkeyz:
Like it or not…..Peter Obi is a force to be reckoned with.

He has my vote come 2023, is he perfect? Nope! no one is…. regardless I’ll pick him….

Let APC and PDP rest!

1) Are you aware that Igbos are a minority tribe in Nigeria
2) Borno state alone is enough to destroy all the Igbo states at the Elections.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow the love is really very massive.

Monitize ur browser join $5B sales now and start earning dollars for browsing the internet and also inviting new people to replicate what you are doing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100 (Paid once a year)
Registration fee = free

For details contact me on Whatsapp
090 5884 6849
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
popez:
Our incoming President. God bless you Sir.

In this movement, either you move or we move you. We are taking back our country from criminals and rogues that sent soldiers to shoot at innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate.

Vagabonds that hid palliatives(indomie, garri, etc) from the Nigerians during the lockdown.

Peter Obi is our next President. Inshallah

Move who? Una wan force us to vote man without verifiable legacies?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
asainco:

Shonekon and OBJ can't be one person na.. Also OBJ ruling in military and democratic settings can't be considered as once .. Are u still with me? .. Now since the fourth republic has there been any Igbo president?. I'm not saying it's the Igbo man's turn,but in the spirit of acceptance and one Nigeria igbos deserve a term..
Shonekan no be president Ooo. Obasanjo is the only president Yoruba have ever produced in a democratic settings. If you take it down to military era Igbo has one head of state in person of Aguyi Ironsi and Yoruba slot was occupied by OBJ.

Yes in the fourth Republic Igbos appeared to have been distracted by Biafra agitation far too much to position themselves properly. There is a reason why the two major political parties are not featuring Igbo Presidency, even though their non participation in the Republic put them at an advantage as a beautiful bride...apart from greed, other regions like the Yorubas are laying claim to the Republic again because Igbos didn't put on a real show early enough. More like Igbos started too little too late, you can see that in the rush for voters registration. Politics is about proper planning and positioning.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Faraday1997: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
To me nigeria have the highest numbers of wicked people and witches and wizard that don't want one to progress, if not how long are people keep on collecting penny to elect someone that will torment not only you but your whole generation....... Any youth that support all this old men without ambition again will end up breeding for the nation nothing but criminals and poverty enough is enough..... Because I can't stand my children in the future and they asking me this question.... Papa where were you when your friend was buying land and building houses...where were you when your friend are graduating with degree?.... It's a shame we can't buy bag of cement talk more of to buy land and build.... It's a shame we can't afford school talk more of to graduate and secure good job.... It's a shame that there are some part of nigeria state that the name sends terro into one body.... It's a shame that ones salary can't even feed him..... It's a shame to work for 30 days and spend the pay in just 3 days with debt added on...... Come on let's not be a fool... Killing ourself because of religion and political issues. It is time to build nigeria for our children and not for our stomach today.... Lets be wise.... Many people know they are supporting the wrong person but they are just after the cash that follows..... Take a walk round your community and see many struggling..... Take a walk to the hospital and see people lacking..... Take a walk at the street and see many drop out students.... No ask yourself can that little money you collected from a wicked politicians help you alone talk more of the masses? Let's be wise. This movement is not for us alone it's is for everyone.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by lexiyandra(f): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
This your Lamba no done
When you want to lie be more intelligent about it
Officialgarri:

Modified*

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Babatunde7109(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Voter’s sensitization is to get people abreast of the electoral processes, with focus on the do’s and don’ts of the election. It is done on a neutral basis. This is why it’s been made the responsibility of the country’s electoral umpire, INEC.

However, when the sensitization of voters is carried out to promote a particular candidate over another, then that’s campaign in it’s pure form. It’s nothing so different from lobbying.

Lobbying is an act of influencing or causing a change in people’s decision. In other words, lobbying is an act of making one do what they ordinarily wouldn’t do.

Lobbying is done in various ways. And one of the ways is door-to-door campaign. Also, though a hard pill for many to consume, “vote buying” is another form of lobbying.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Join the movement
Join the force

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by lexiyandra(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
you people that have planned and aligned how is Nigeria benefitting you
Lmao na all of us dey suffer
The Igbos will be just fine we dont need you to worry about us.
If you like vote Tinubu, Owo massacre would be childs play by the time the Nigerien and Chadian Fulani are done with you

splashbaby:
Shonekan no be president Ooo. Obasanjo is the only president Yoruba have ever produced in a democratic settings. If you take it down to military era Igbo has one head of state in person of Aguyi Ironsi and Yoruba slot was occupied by OBJ.

Yes in the fourth Republic Igbos appeared to have been distracted by Biafra agitation far too much to position themselves properly. There is a reason why the two major political parties are not featuring Igbo Presidency, even though their non participation in the Republic put them at an advantage as a beautiful bride...apart from greed, other regions like the Yorubas are laying claim to the Republic again because Igbos didn't put on a real show early enough. More like Igbos started too little too late, you can see that in the rush for voters registration. Politics is about proper planning and positioning.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Join the movement y'all

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Poleski: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good job guys! We must take this country assay from criminal politicians. Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

Change the "we" to "I" biko
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by ozonelayer79: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?
It is either you know the truth but you don't want to embrace it or you have chose to live in self denial. How is the OBIdient movement an Igbo project?
Are you just returning from another planet abi
suffering no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Teenaira: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obidient4life:
The Love is real. Come 2023 we will retire every damn politician that has looted this nation dry.

But please don't kidnap anyone in the process, abeg.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by obicmag(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
*Peter Obi's selling points from his speeches*

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
*- Peter Obi*

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
*- Peter Obi*

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
*- Peter Obi*

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
*- Peter Obi*

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
*- Peter Obi*

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
*- Peter Obi*

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
*- Peter Obi*

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
*- Peter Obi*

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
*- Peter Obi*

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
*- Peter Obi*

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
*- Peter Obi*

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
- *Peter Obi*
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by caracas: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

Ppl like you tried to dissuade us during end sars, but we stood our ground.For your info our resolve n energy to change this country come 2023 has tripled
In 2023 it’s Peter obi or nothing…..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Teenaira:

But please don't kidnap anyone in the process, abeg.

When will you start visiting your sacked village?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Antai123(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi, get into the Aso rock immediately, before I change my mind. Meanwhile Tinubu can become your vice president...

PETER OBI 4 PRESIDENT
TINUBU 4 VICE PRESIDENT.

make una no fight again.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
owiko:
Way to go! Omo, youths don run amok for this man o. What manner of love is this?

Which youth? grin. Igbo youth probably.

Obi won't even come 2nd.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by pharmaking: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
E don bad reach like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.