Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) (40449 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by owiko(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Which youth? grin. Igbo youth probably.

Obi won't even come 2nd.
Leave the bolded for us to worry about. I'm only but a fanatic when it comes to supporting anything good.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by adesina83w: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
yes o,Peter obi mandate we stand ,stop selling your children future for pennies ,the time is nowyes o,Peter obi mandate we stand ,stop selling your children future for pennies ,the time is now...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by asainco(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
splashbaby:
Shonekan no be president Ooo. Obasanjo is the only president Yoruba have ever produced in a democratic settings. If you take it down to military era Igbo has one head of state in person of Aguyi Ironsi and Yoruba slot was occupied by OBJ.

Yes in the fourth Republic Igbos appeared to have been distracted by Biafra agitation far too much to position themselves properly. There is a reason why the two major political parties are not featuring Igbo Presidency, even though their non participation in the Republic put them at an advantage as a beautiful bride...apart from greed, other regions like the Yorubas are laying claim to the Republic again because Igbos didn't put on a real show early enough. More like Igbos started too little too late, you can see that in the rush for voters registration. Politics is about proper planning and positioning.
My brother why people took these agitations seriously, was because of lack of inclusiveness in the nation.. And the recent surge in agitations was created cos the igbos felt they were never included in any nation topics, which is unfair.. If OBJ was made president to calm the nerves for MKO then it's right that an Igbo man is made president in the spirit of the civil war and to calm nerves of successionist..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by gregng(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Make una calm down, Peter Obi will drop out of the race latest August..

2023 is strictly between two failures, Atiku or Tinubu.

Lies...

This election is even bigger than PO. The youths are in charge
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by gregng(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Before the yrs 2022 runs down

PO will be spread across the walls of Nigeria..

I planned giving out my warehouse as office for LP
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
lexiyandra:
you people that have planned and aligned how is Nigeria benefitting you
Lmao na all of us dey suffer
The Igbos will be just fine we dont need you to worry about us.
If you like vote Tinubu, Owo massacre would be childs play by the time the Nigerien and Chadian Fulani are done with you

Wetin we dey talk wetin this one dey talk? Obi would even be worst than Buhari mark my words, only that he won't get there. The Igbos wey don rule Nigeria before wetin dem do? They are all part of the problems. Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausa politicians in any political parties are all thieves including your Peter Obi.

What we need is proper restructuring and not election...When you got your PVC, what role did you play in electing the candidates for each party... None. OBI without any single form of ideology, driven by avarice jumped ship from PDP and bought the presidential ticket of LP.

Tinubu and Atiku bought delegates to be able to represent their parties... So na one of these three people that bought their way to lead their party una wan use PVC vote for. GET YOUR PVC NA SCAM. I can understand the ethnic coloration for OBI, that doesn't make him better candidates, not even with his many half truth syndrome.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?
mumu, wake up... looks like u live in mars
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Poor and local mentality..

Reason u remain poor to linage your generation
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

You really think Obi has a choice?

Nigerian youths will kill him if he dares try to disappoint us.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still Igbo matters, they better be careful before unknown IPOB miscreants gunmen use them for shooting practice

Yhen yehn yehn grin grin grin grin
Dry very very dry ore change your style jor grin

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nature444: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
May the almighty God continue to bless and empower you guys with strength..

Our labour shall never be invain..

Let the whole world know that we the youth are not lazy.. we cannot longer be fooled...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Lovelive: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2022
And so?

*Modified : you said nothing

Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

We will give Obi all the support he needs but he won't even come second grin

Modified*
Who wants to place a bet since you are so confident of Obi winning.

I wonder if some of you realize politics isn't on social media.
I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

Modified*

I experienced this when I told three Igbo friends to get their PVC. I said I would personally drive them to the station and get them registered. Then when I said they would vote for their fellow Igbo (Peter Obi) they asked me not to bother if they aren't voting Tinubu. Till date they refused to register

Living in denial.

How much gratuity is Lagos State paying Tinubu

And how much is Anambra paying Obi?

Reason it for once and think like a youth!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by kelly72: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

By September this year, you will struggle to find anywhere your deep down candidate is even mentioned let alone supported. Just watch the LP fire engulf even the deep political oceans you used to know.

Nigerians are tired of criminals messing up their lives and have decided to take back their country. Don't stand in the way.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by wildkat: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

Shift aside your your thrash
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Someone should help her with Obi direct link.

No need to bring in politics, for all ye know, she supports your candidate
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:

Modified*

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.
OBI OR NOTHING 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by robo16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Today I went to shop to buy indomie... I saw this hauasa boy tjat came with 50 to buy garri and sugar... The woman tell him the money is too small. He was begging almost cry. Something came to my mind. When election come this na boys make go vote base on tribalism... I ask myself sabi na ur person they watin he do for you??... Pls let save Nigeria.. All this people shouting Bat... You are doing it for tribalism... You know he is not ok.... Let save Nigeria things don bad under this Apc... This is time for real change
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by saintrow1: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
asainco:

My brother why people took these agitations seriously, was because of lack of inclusiveness in the nation.. And the recent surge in agitations was created cos the igbos felt they were never included in any nation topics, which is unfair.. If OBJ was made president to calm the nerves for MKO then it's right that an Igbo man is made president in the spirit of the civil war and to calm nerves of successionist..

You people started the civil war. In fact you people should be sanctioned for centuries. You don't deserve the seat
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by asainco(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
saintrow1:

You people started the civil war. In fact you people should be sanctioned for centuries. You don't deserve the seat
The only response I will give u is to go and do an intensive research on the civil war.. Cos I can't be wasting my energy educating someone I don't know over the internet.. Have a good day
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Franklyspeakin: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Sai baba sai insecurity. Sai agbado master
Elvis2kay:
No be Biafla again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.