Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) (40450 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Godasco: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

We will give Obi all the support he needs but he won't even come second grin

You are wrong. Your strategy has failed. Obi wins come 2023. We are sincerely, genuinely and wholeheartedly supporting. Go and be supporting Tinubu and Atiku since you are not well

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by sultry69(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
ezeparaa:
OBIdience is better than sacrifice (you know who).

Stay plugged to all your devices with this powerhouse at all times.

High capacity
Dual ports

Cash on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Can this power bank power laptop?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by royal231(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Some of us are campaigning for Peter Obi in public and all social media platform but deep down, we know our candidate is Tinubu.

We are not doing this because we are scared of openly supporting Tinubu, afterall, what do we core Buhari supporters have to fear after sticking with Baba for 8 years and we didn't die.

What we are doing isn't betrayal of Obi, we are simply playing PlayStation 2 game. We are giving our opponent one goal ahead when we are sure we will still win.

Cos he'll win
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by saintrow1: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moddam:
Yoruba think that Hausa will vote tinubu in any election. I laff at them cheesy

They voted for mko abiola. They always vote for yorubas. Go and check history and previous elections. I understand you are frustrated and sad but kindly seek spiritual help. Being jealous and hateful of yorubas is enough to see your kind having mental illness.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Wise man

At least you will avoid the social medial bully
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by bluefilm: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na wa o!

Campaign never even start sef and we OBI-dients don dey mad like this.

Imagine wetin go happen when the campaign officially kicks off.

Sai Peter

Sai Obi

Sai OBIdients worldwide.

We are winning this.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
This movement is one of it's kind
First time voters are using their own money to campaign for a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by adeiza4u(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
E go shock you, Dey there.
Officialgarri:

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by asainco(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?
it's spelt 'igbo'.. Well since u claim it's 'Igbo project' name an Igbo president from 1970(lets skip the warring years) till date.. So tell me among the three major aspirants who has a tribal agenda?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbos àbí youth? Make una dey give vivid details oo
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by akbonus: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

PITY YOU AND YOUR LIKES,TIMES HAVE CHANGED ANYONE WASTING HIS OR HER ENERGY FOR PO WHILE DEEP DOWN IN HIS OR HER HEART THEIR REAL CANDIDATE IS TINUBU OR ATIKU,SUCH A FELLOW IS NOT FIT TO LEAVE AND I AM NOT SURE THERE IS SUCH IN OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.YOU PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCK COME 2023 BY GOD'S GRACE,THIS IS JUST JULY ABOUT 8 MONTHS TO GO FOR THIS ELECTION, NO CANDIDATE HAS EVER GOTTTEN THIS POPULARITY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA'S ELECTION, HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING NIGERIA'S ELECTION SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY.MY FATHER CAMPAIGN FOR AWOLOWO IN 1979, SO I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.THANK GOD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA,E GO SHOCK UNA BEYOND UNA WILDEST IMMAGINATION.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Abujason: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

We know you.
Supporter of certificateless druggie Mr.Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of APC.
Please keep the Obi campaign going.
He has become the most popular candidate.
That’s all we care about.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by DOTian: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Trying to soften the ground and prepare the place for riggings?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by henribj(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Regardless of the perceived 2023 elections outcome...we will waste our votes and fulfil all righteousness first.

Well said... Thumbs up.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by josiah27: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Doe LP stand for LAZY PEOPLE?

JUST ASKING!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Your Obi doesn't have solutions to our challenges.

Obidient4life:
The Love is real. Come 2023 we will retire every damn politician that has looted this nation dry.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi witness.

Make una calm down, Peter Obi will drop out of the race latest August..

2023 is strictly between two failures, Atiku or Tinubu.

With this momentum?

Buhari's ex-aide confession: Peter Obi a movement to beat in Kano, Katsina

30th June, 2022

Former aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the Labour Party’s (LP) Presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Kano and Katsina.

He said Obi alone is now a movement to beat in Kano and Katsina, saying he was amazed when he visited Kano at the weekend and was bombarded with Obi’s popularity.

Ahmad in a tweet said nobody is talking about other presidential candidates anymore except Obi.

He said a friend told him that it was a familiar story in Katsina, saying LP might get between 75 to 80 percent of votes in those states.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those states,” he tweeted.

He added that a friend also just sent him a message that Obi is getting not less than 85% in Kaduna.

“Like I said he is everywhere in Kano and Katsina, so he doesn’t even have to waste his time to go to north west for campaign, his soldiers take over the region. An 80% victory is assured,” he said

Ashraf Babagana, re-echoed Bashir’s assertion, saying “It’s the same story in Gombe too. Everywhere is Labour Party and the topic of discussion for every group is Peter Obi. The movement started like a joke but it has gained momentum over time. It’s very possible for Peter Obi to win 80% of Gombe State if polls will be held tomorrow.”
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
see them, by the time we start our own in west now, they will start their national ANTHEM which is INSULT.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
asainco:
it's spelt 'igbo'.. Well since u claim it's 'Igbo project' name an Igbo president from 1970(lets skip the warring years) till date.. So tell me among the three major aspirants who has a tribal agenda?
Why from 1970 na...lets be factual and not selective, since independence in a democratic setup, Igbos have had 1 President and 1 Vice President... Same as the Yorubas? Is there any marginalisation in any form here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Poaul: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice move
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by shege45: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

but I have a question. Do you enjoy suffer?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by virus05(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Tinubu supporter spotted
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tareq1105:
Your Obi doesn't have solutions to our challenges.

Neither does Tinubu or Atiku have a clue about what ASO ROCK is for!
When we want to discuss about Agbado and cassava or Almajiri matters I will call you, for now just getat
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Ubanz: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Meeeeehn, considering that Peter Obi did give out shishi.
Nigerians are actually wiser.
Honestly that's why oyibo dey fear Naija.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Regardless of the perceived 2023 elections outcome...we will waste our votes and fulfil all righteousness first.

30th June, 2022

Former aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad has expressed fear over the growing popularity of the Labour Party’s (LP) Presidential candidate, Peter Obi in Kano and Katsina.

He said Obi alone is now a movement to beat in Kano and Katsina, saying he was amazed when he visited Kano at the weekend and was bombarded with Obi’s popularity.

Ahmad in a tweet said nobody is talking about other presidential candidates anymore except Obi.

He said a friend told him that it was a familiar story in Katsina, saying LP might get between 75 to 80 percent of votes in those states.

“Let me confess, the name Peter Obi alone is a movement to beat, I was in Kano over the weekend and to my surprise everywhere is PO, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and a friend told me that it’s a similar story in Katsina. LP is getting 75% – 80% in those states,” he tweeted.

He added that a friend also just sent him a message that Obi is getting not less than 85% in Kaduna.

“Like I said he is everywhere in Kano and Katsina, so he doesn’t even have to waste his time to go to north west for campaign, his soldiers take over the region. An 80% victory is assured,” he said

Ashraf Babagana, re-echoed Bashir’s assertion, saying “It’s the same story in Gombe too. Everywhere is Labour Party and the topic of discussion for every group is Peter Obi. The movement started like a joke but it has gained momentum over time. It’s very possible for Peter Obi to win 80% of Gombe State if polls will be held tomorrow.”
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Themandator:

With this momentum?

30th June, 2022

Wonderful development...this is phenomenal even before campaign begins. Omo Obi don win bẹ dats grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Themandator: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

30th June, 2022

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
obembet:
Great. This is what we want... Not to insult others...

God bless Nigeria

God bless Pete Obi

God bless Ahmed Bola Tinubu (Next president)

God bless Me

Telling the simple truth is NOT an insult!
Quick, what is the background of Tinubu? What is his parentage? What did he invent to make billions? What schools did he go to? Any living school mates?
Lies and secrecy everywhere.

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
You called us LAZY YOUTHS!!!

We are putting all our lazy Energy in a Cause we believe in!!! Apostle Peter Obi is Our Man for 2023
Campaign ongoing with Grand Style!!

Make sure it appears on their Newsfeed �
https://twitter.com/Jessehallidaygi/status/1542857812031725571?t=X8D4a1Q1dgLTMjnD36QxXg&s=19

Peter Obi chief of staff

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by BrokenTV: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo:
More reason we call Peter Peter Obi's presidential ambition as an Ibo project
Why his campaign limited to south east?
That ethnic music that you tribal bigots are playing will not work. Thank God the sufferness is not restricted to some people.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
So so sweet

I’m going to support the movement with everything I have got. Please I need the OBIdient campaign team to DM me immediately
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) by Prisco4luv(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Our president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.