Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum (7497 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ladies, i noticed that when i do missionary with my girl as soon as im about to come.
Without telling her
She immediately sense it and start moaning just seconds before i come.
This has happened couple times
How does she know im about to cum
Few seconds before i cum without saying anything
She begin to sense that i want to cum and starts moaning thats when i come.

How on earth does she read my mind and know that im bout to cum at that exact moment ??
Im begining to think sex is spiritual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Safe to say that you're dating a monitoring spirit

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by paddock: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maybe you use to increase the pressure Maybe you use to increase the pressure

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Silentgroper(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
U thrust with speed at dat moment. That's how she knows.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Joystic: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
One thing has always baffled me.

I once met a single mother and I was curious about how she found herself in such an unfortunate situation. She was young, and during our discussion, she claimed she never knew she was pregnant until a day to her delivery. I was like WTF!

Are girls this dumb? You couldn't even tell if he came inside you or not... yet you couldn't ask him. Even a virgin has no right to be this careless and stupid.

I know their usual excuse of 'what about the guy,.. why didn't he say something?' Okay na, don't worry he will even carry the pregnancy for you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by kakaaa77: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
really' so you don't even know when you are about to cum your body will change the paste and everything will change

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by abfelicity91: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
I go like know how old is this op but he no go like talk am.. As you d thrust, did you notice any changes within yourself?
And which kind drama were be say na when you won come na hm she d moan?
Na because you d increase d speed and she felt it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by brosom(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
She senses the increase in ur body vibration, ur tone and ur thrust pace to know when u re about to cum, but that ur girl wey dey only maon when u re about to come undecided, well make I no talk wetin dey mind.

But for me if noticed she has mastered when I'm about to cum, I'll change Pattern of operation to trick and confuse her, that way you'll know when u re dating a girl and olosho.

Na a had core olosho dey fully know when a man is about to come because Dem work with time.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:
really' so you don't even know when you are about to cum your body will change the paste and everything will change
pepsodent abi oral-B grin

15 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Sucre6: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
KingTom:
pepsodent abi oral-B grin

A vawulentic answer from a vawulence comrade grin

9 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by luizpippo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
When you are about to come, two things tends to happen.

One, your pace increases, and the violence attached to it makes her sense it.

Two, your manhood becomes more turgid and it is like the akamu makes the shaft a bit thicker and fuller.

I am unable to explain the number two properly jare, if you want to understand what i mean, ask your babe to give your a Mouth Gig or a handjob, when you are near climax, watch the way your shaft becomes engorged like raggae musician's drumsticks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sucre6:

A vawulentic answer from a vawulence comrade grin
Peace was never an option comrade grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Sucre6: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
KingTom:

Go yee into the world and cause vawulence my comrade grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Oyiboman69: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
brosom:
She senses the increase in ur body vibration, ur tone and ur thrust pace to know when u re about to cum, but that ur girl wey dey only maon when u re about to come undecided, well make I no talk wetin dey mind.

But for me if noticed she has mastered when I'm about to cum, I'll change Pattern of operation to trick and confuse her, that way you'll know when u re dating a girl and olosho.

Na a had core olosho dey fully know when a man is about to come because Dem work with time.
nonsense
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by brosom(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
nonsense
Hard core olosho spotted grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Oyiboman69: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Both of you reacted simultaneously to the pleasure and that is why in most cases, both of you will cum at the same time not that she new when you're about to come.there is a biological explanation for it.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joystic:

I once met a single mother and I was curious about how she found herself in such an unfortunate situation. She was young, and during our discussion, she claimed she never knew she was pregnant until a day to her delivery. I was like WTF!

Are girls this dumb? You couldn't even tell if he came inside you or not... yet you couldn't ask him. Even a virgin has no right to be this careless and stupid.

I know their usual excuse of 'what about the guy,.. why didn't he say something?' Okay na, don't worry he will even carry the pregnancy for you.
she claimed she never knew she was pregnant until a day to her delivery. Its possible I ve a client that had similar experience, she was thinking it's fibroid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Babaken(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joystic:

believe everything from those creature on your own peri.
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Seun4blue(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
That moment you were about to cum! she was enjoying it almost the same way you were enjoying it that triggers the cummin!!

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Slayar: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
There will be a subtle change in your movement, momentum and all.
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by angiography(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Joystic:

This is not possible though. She was lying to you bro
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Boredberrry(f): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Seun4blue:
That moment you were about to cum! she was enjoying it almost the same way you were enjoying it that triggers the cummin!!
which kind picture be this Biko?
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Boredberrry(f): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2022
KingTom:

omo I love this particular meme die grin
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Goldbw122(m): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Boredberrry:
omo I love this particular meme die grin
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Ojemedad: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ladies, i noticed that when i do missionary with my girl as soon as im about to come.
Without telling her

How on earth does she read my mind and know that im bout to cum at that exact moment ??

When you are about to cum the blood flow to the penis increases thereby making it bigger and heavier, since inside the vagina is sensitive every woman must know, since as ABC, everything is not spiritual
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by obembet(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg weather is cold, na only me dey house o... Allow me to enjoy myself for politics section grin
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by OBALOLA55(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
obembet:
Abeg weather is cold, na only me dey house o... Allow me to enjoy myself for politics section grin
ANSWER THE QUESTION FIRST angry
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2022
They asked women question, men dey answer.

E be things ooo

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by Wande22(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Mynd44:
They asked women question, men dey answer.

E be things ooo
Haji Agba aka Senior Man
Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by harmargedon: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Without telling her

when a man is about to cum, he increases his thrust and this in turn increases the pleasure the woman feels.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel It When Your Man Is About To Cum by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
luizpippo:
When you are about to come, two things tends to happen.

One, your pace increases, and the violence attached to it makes her sense it.

Two, your manhood becomes more turgid and it is like the akamu makes the shaft a bit thicker and fuller.

I am unable to explain the number two properly jare, if you want to understand what i mean, ask your babe to give your a Mouth Gig or a handjob, when you are near climax, watch the way your shaft becomes engorged like raggae musician's drumsticks.

Correct!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / Did You Know That the Word 'disvirgin' Doesn't Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.