Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) (64502 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Iytech(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fake news

Their body language doesn't seem to portray that narrative.

I think the baby was placed there as a symbol of the couple receiving their children.

As you can see, they were receiving offerings to cook their first soup.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Yankee101: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
She get balls

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Charly68: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
No man can run away from his shadow ..It is big Palava

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Iamcrypto: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bb
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by jasminer: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope the new wife doesn't maltreat the baby

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by paktika: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Majesty33(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
At least, she has unveiled all the venom in her. Instead of her to keep the child as a consolatory companion form her promiscuity, she won't cos bitterness and hatred has taken over her entire life, hence the action she took. Hope she won't come back claiming the child was maltreated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nawaoooo..the man has received the fruit of his.labour

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Kukukillus: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by WatchYourSix: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
The guy still no choose you....so your drama was all for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Alawode01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
If I'm the new wife,I will take the baby then take good care of her.the lady that's Abandon baby is a loser,she can lose in two ways.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
dawnomike:
Ekwensu!!! The marriage has just started grin

grin grin
Reminds me of one of my mum's favourite songs: Oge mmemme bu oge anyi ji e nwe añuri, oge mmemme bu oge umu Chukwu ji a añuri o, ekwensu bata, ogba-aghara a bata, onye n'eme mmemme ya kpoo Jesus ka o bia o!

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by 9gerian: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
The bride is openly enraged.

What a way to start a marriage. Serious counseling highly required.

Djkenny080:
BABY MAMA ABANDONS BABY FOR COUPLE ON WEDDING DAY

A certain Mr. Solomon Etim Usanga of Ini LGA received the shock of his life on his wedding day as his estranged lover, Comfort Solomon stormed his wedding venue during offering and “offered” their love child to the father and walked away while the couple were holding offering basins to receive offerings for the church as is the practice in some denominations during wedding.

The wedding ceremony took place at Nkari village in Ini LGA and left the couple as well as attendees in awe.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
dangermouse:
The look on the man's face though grin grin
grin I removed myself from anything toto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
He should be grateful that he did not have babies to 2 or more side chicks.
Imagine dropping the babies in his offering basket

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Mindlog: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
jasminer:
I hope the new wife doesn't maltreat the baby

That is if she will agree to take care of the child because she is not obligated when the biological mother is still alive. Why should she start her motherhood journey taking care of a child not biologically hers while the birth mother cruise her life?

8 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the act is even almost cracking the groom up.

Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by youngmd: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
One of the wise woman on Earth
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
After God fear woman...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by ahnie: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Serves him right.... wandering dick

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo..the man has received the fruit of his.labour
Even in a bowl grin

Well packaged.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by diggindeep: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Djkenny080:

A certain Mr. Solomon Etim Usanga of Ini LGA received the shock of his life on his wedding day as his estranged lover, Comfort Solomon stormed his wedding venue during offering and “offered” their love child to the father and walked away while the couple were holding offering basins to receive offerings for the church as is the practice in some denominations during wedding.

The wedding ceremony took place at Nkari village in Ini LGA and left the couple as well as attendees in awe.

A real case of Garbage in garbage out. GIGA.
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by mcgodison2531(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Djkenny080:

There is nothing broken heart will not lead to

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by jasminer: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:

That is if she will agree to take care of the child because she is not obligated when the biological mother is still alive. Why should she start her motherhood journey taking care of a child not biologically hers while the birth mother cruise her life?

If she refuses to take care of the child, that's her choice. But she should choose not to maltreat the child as well

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by anyilalaz: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iytech:
Fake news

Their body language doesn't seem to portray that narrative.

I think the baby was placed there as a symbol of the couple receiving their children.

As you can see, they were receiving offerings to cook their first soup.

Look at the wife's face. Which other body language you wan see?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Mindlog: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alawode01:
If I'm the new wife,I will take the baby then take good care of her.the lady that's Abandon baby is a loser,she can lose in two ways.

The new wife has no business taking care of the baby while the birth mother is still alive and not clinically diagnosed to be sick, her name is not on that baby's certificate so she is better off not getting involved in a thankless responsibility and the baby is better off with the birth mother at that stage of life.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Ofemmanu1: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
No security, no real men in there ni?
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Godblessaplus1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bloggers ehn.. na him the guy con smile hold the rubber as per comrade way him be.. nawaoo..

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by dochenaj: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
The wife is not finding it funny but the guy seems to be amused by it all.

That child is an infant. So he got this other lady pregnant barely 2 years ago and now wants to marry someone else while "burdening" her with a baby.

It is perceived a burden because like a friend of mine would say "they never marry single women finish e come be single mother".

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by Acidbath: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dead on arrival marriage. undecided
Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by shortIGBOman: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
This can only happen in the East grin grin

1 Share

Re: Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
dangermouse:
The look on the man's face though grin grin

E wan laugh but e no fit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.