Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (46406 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2022
LagosEmir:

Keep consoling yourself

The final straw that will break Tinubu corrupt back is when Kwankwaso and Obi merger happens
For una mind, Kwankwanso go agree to be Peter Obi’s VP? Yimu, Person wey get better structure pass LP. It won’t happen because that will be a political miscalculation for KWANKWANSIYA. I know this because I used to be part of the KWANKWANSIYA group in OYO state when Kwankwanso was in APC. Remember Kwankwanso only had problems with Ganduje but he’s highly respected in APC till date.

I fear more for what will become of most Igbos after losing with Obi than fear for them winning any election. By historical facts, antecedent, population and political relevance,.. this is another failed attempt as usual.

Igbos are still very far from causing any upsets to the two major political parties. Alliance must be formed and that too must have a strong followership across the country which is lacking,,

what we see now are bunch of online Biafra warlords turned pro Nigeria making noise by promoting an ethnic agenda that won’t see the light of the day. These are the people insulting people all over the place with contrary opinion or candidates to Obi. This attitude is demarketing by giving ethnic coloration more to the Obi movement.

Obi people are banking on PVC collection which they are just doing hurriedly and they are confusing turnout of people as vote cast for Obi. Soon Igbos will realize that they are the only one in the Biafra movement.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:
Jokers. He should leave the game for those who are serious.

Presidential election no be child's play
He should leave the game for the super corrupt? With your kind of mentality, when will Nigeria change?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

.cc seun you asked for evidence here it is.

Read the comment it is clear he was refering to your Ibo members as pigs. Let me see you do justice with this or not cool

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Which yeye justice?
When your ipigs are cursing other nations, especially Yorubas, do you get this trigger or you read in silence and smile.
Bloody hypocritical ipig.
Cry today and forever.

Cry cry baby, go and look for your mummy, babies are not wanted here.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are the fool here. You are obsessed with Ipob. Get a life you tribal bigot

What's 'tribal bigot' in your local language? No word I believe.
Oyinbo will just coin new words to keep you gullible Africans in perpetual bondage and you'll be happily speaking rubbish grammar.

The Germans, French, Irish are all tribalists, that's why they were able to preserve their identities and move their nations forward.
They didn't agree to merge themselves together and cause confusion amongst themselves like what we have in this luggardian contraption.

Even the Jews, Arabs, Chinese etc are very intentional about their nations and take conscious efforts to help only their people develop so as to be recognized internationally.

But foolish Africans without a direction are here fighting over nonsense.

Wake up Oga.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Udemzy05:

Justice against APC members on nairaland?

Lol..ok oo

Na mentlaria.
Ment plus malaria grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:07am On Jul 02, 2022
agabaI23:
People that call Peter Obi supporters toxic probably don't come here or see posts like this one

Obi supporters started the madness and they have to be dealt with in like manner.

Na madness them dey use cure madness.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by thatigboman1: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Read the comment it is clear he was refering to your Ibo members as pigs. Let me see you do justice with this or not cool

he said IPOB, not igbos. Let it slide. Though we all know who he is referring to, but just let it slide.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Have you done ablution to your pennis and anus? Dirty mallam.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Yankee101: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2022
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Tingotoe:
IPOB pigs are fools. Simple and plain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Why calling someone a foool angry

Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala rule 2 violated
PeterObi4LP:

You are the fool here. You are obsessed with Ipob. Get a life you tribal bigot
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by ibedu29: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2022
splashbaby:
For una mind, Kwankwanso go agree to be Peter Obi’s VP? Yimu, Person wey get better structure pass LP. It won’t happen because that will be a political miscalculation for KWANKWANSIYA. I know this because I used to be part of the KWANKWANSIYA group in OYO state when Kwankwanso was in APC. Remember Kwankwanso only had problems with Ganduje but he’s highly respected in APC till date.
Mr fear for Igbos

Fear for your future
Very important for you
You sound worried about Obi movement
I fear more for what will become of most Igbos after losing with Obi than fear for them winning any election. By historical facts, antecedent, population and political relevance,.. this is another failed attempt as usual.

Igbos are still very far from causing any upsets to the two major political parties. Alliance must be formed and that too must have a strong followership across the country which is lacking,,

what we see now are bunch of online Biafra warlords turned pro Nigeria making noise by promoting an ethnic agenda that won’t see the light of the day. These are the people insulting people all over the place with contrary opinion or candidates to Obi. This attitude is demarketing by giving ethnic coloration more to the Obi movement.

Obi people are banking on PVC collection which they are just doing hurriedly and they are confusing turnout of people as vote cast for Obi. Soon Igbos will realize that they are the only one in the Biafra movement.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Why calling someone an animal

Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala rule 2 violated
toujurs:
You are really an animal, with no shame. It's a pity
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Tingotoe: 4:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Donbabafx1:

Oh yes. Let me even say it again. IPOB PIGS ARE STUPID. SIMPLE AND PLANE
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Belial06: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Which yeye justice?
When your ipigs are cursing other nations, especially Yorubas, do you get this trigger or you read in silence and smile.
Bloody hypocritical ipig.
Cry today and forever.

Cry cry baby, go and look for your mummy, babies are not wanted here.

Look at this dirty thing? I was talking to human beings not street sex hawkers ...

Now move away let human beings talk.. so ugly and dirty .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Okobola146: 4:20am On Jul 02, 2022
If not for Lagos, somebody like me will be in Aba chasing lizards to use as a native doctor - Joe Igbokwe

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by ariesbull: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2022
sovwau:
I am very OBIDIENT
being visionary is been OBIdient

We must all be OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by franudi: 4:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by OnyeObodo: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Seun Lalasticlala

The man here sharing these items is obviously not ipob or Igbo man.

Why then allow charlatans like this fellow to damage the reputation of a great website like Nairaland?

What concerns ipob pigs and this man?

Seun, I do hope this is a tribal slur against Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Skyfornia:
It's either Peter Obi or nothing,

You have nothing then
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2022
gregng:

I think u have a prob, u are a example of racist.
I support PO not becos he is an igbo man but he has the capacity to build and trigger growth for our dying nation.

Let support candidate not becos of ethnicity but competence...

God bless Nigeria

The only thing that makes you supportthe Pandora criminal is because you are Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"

Your Pandora criminal would be moved to the dustbin in the coming elections.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer
did he kill your father or mother? Abi na your girlfriend, wife or kids he killed? Fools like u keep attracting misfortune to themselves and blame village people afterward.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by CommonSense1967: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Seun needs to ban all meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys on NL.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Grandmaster2022: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer
. Your stupidity has no boundaries

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Mumu lots, you think Nigerians you often call "Zoogerians" have forgotten,right ? You can continue to share away your destinies but it remains to be seen how you gonna insult your ancestors to power !

Obi ko,Obituary ni ! You'll soon start your usual biaFLA's death or nothing emotional whining because Tinubu is taking over from Buhari In sha Allah !

The North has not forgotten your killing of Hausa at Idi Araba, championed by Tinubu and OPC

MC Oluomo has opened the eyes of North to the plans of Yoruba against North

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Peacemaker5128: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Lachynos2k2:
did he kill your father or mother? Abi na your girlfriend, wife or kids he killed? Fools like u keep attracting misfortune to themselves and blame village people afterward.
he killed ipob terrorists when he was the Governor and dumped their bodies inside river
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
fools just like you and your fellow urchin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by grammarian247(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:
Jokers. He should leave the game for those who are serious.

Presidential election no be child's play

I guess you are saying it is for thieves and empty headed people like those currently plunging the country into a pit of penury through fruitless endless borrowings. Or are you referring to the other two candidates whose antecedents we are all aware of? What actually do you mean by serious? Are you writing from the US or UK?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Those mods can be so annoying and biased. Imagine they banned my main moniker for 7 months because I called the vulture griller olodo where as he and his fellow urchins abuse ipob every minute of the day. Seun is a tribalist
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Foolish people wasting their money when campaign never start
Keep your tears coming
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
You're a fool. You have the effrontery to report someone for calling you an animal ? You can't take what you give out ezi ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.