Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (46414 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by oneclickng: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Musrataman:

After 2023 nobody will tell them that they're no longer needed in Nigeria.
Supporters of iniquities like Ipob are worse than boko haram
Frustrated, rejected and ejected afonja Muslim (urchin of BATS
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by watersideboys: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Obi all the way jare
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by penearth(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
My name is Obidient
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by nocaxe9643: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Hfh

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by harmony75: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2022
OBIdient fire � is catching everywhere in Nigeria.. Victory for us Ijn � Mr Peter Obi the next president of this great country Nigeria � ❤️
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
kingyakos:

You've acknowledge him as President Obi
Your President come 2023

Lol ! The usual nonsensical paranoiac ramblings of a typical faecal oha eating cannibalistic osu from the erosion ravaged land of criminals ! You can continue to wallow in your self-deceit and enjoy your delusional frenzy for as long as it lasts. When the reality finally dawn on you and you start shouting "biaFLA or death" again,we'll help you this time around to quickly facilitate your transition enmasse to hell with the attached device below. I tell you again,OBItuary Pandora can only be president of your tiny,inconsequential enclave of cannibalistic criminals ! No OBItuary Pandora or any Flatinho for this matter,will govern Nigeria in the immediate or far future !

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:

So PO is the Saint? I laugh in Swahili.
Jokers
You are allowed to laugh but clearly, he is one of the clean Nigerian politicians and he remains one of the best governors to have ruled in Nigeria. How many governors do you know that left their states finances much better than they met it.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingyakos: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! The usual nonsensical paranoiac ramblings of a typical faecal oha eating cannibalistic osu from the erosion ravaged land of criminals ! You can continue to wallow in your self-deceit and enjoy your delusional frenzy for as long as it lasts. When the reality finally dawn on you and you start shouting "biaFLA or death" again,we'll help you this time around to quickly facilitate your transition enmasse to hell with the attached device below. I tell you again,OBItuary Pandora can only be president of your tiny,inconsequential enclave of cannibalistic criminals ! No OBItuary Pandora or any Flatinho for this matter,will govern Nigeria in the immediate or far future !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
tctrills:
You are allowed to laugh but clearly, he is one of the clean Nigerian politicians and he remains one of the best governors to have ruled in Nigeria. How many governors do you know that left their states finances much better than they met it.
By investing state finances in family business and sacking non Anambra indigenes from Anambra State civil service and oweing health care workers more than 11months salary etc etc. Deceive yourself.

I laugh in Swahili
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=kingamaa post=114348387]
By investing state finances in family business and sacking non Anambra indigenes from Anambra State civil service and oweing health care workers more than 11months salary etc etc. Deceive yourself.

I laugh in Swahili[/q
You are bathing in fake news
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by IbadeHQ: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tb222:
The movement is sweeping the whole country like a tsunami, the bats and articulate ones are getting confused, they knew it is an abomination to engrave ones picture on a holy material, so they planted obi's picture on a mat just to incur the wrath of the northerners, but guess what instead of the dwindling it is burning brighter and glowing with such resplendence, ooh obi a man of integt, the hope of the common man, the road to the promised land, a million Bats can't quench this flame, a man devoid of any scandal, a man not entangled in any smear of corruption. so upright even a priest couldn't withstand his rectitude, a thousand bats shall fall on your right, ten thousand articulates on your left, but no evil shall come near you our darling. #obiforpresident.

An Nkpuru nmiri guzzling Ipig Lunatic below is saying something different.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=tctrills post=114349925][/quote]

Nothing fake about the news bro, I'm a victim of some of those things I mentioned.

Work on your candidate to shun nepotism and tribalism. Let him be a bridge builder, a nationalist, a big brother, a detribalised man etc

One of the reasons I like BAT despite his many flaws
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
jrusky:

Whatever!!!

I repeat Obi won't smell Aso Rock uou Mr professor of politics of bitterness and tribalism.

Nigerians will not fall for zombie part 2 never.
And who is deem fit to restructure Nigeria Come 2023 in your own humble opinion?

Let's know if we can go with yours

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Look at this dirty thing? I was talking to human beings not street sex hawkers ...

Now move away let human beings talk.. so ugly and dirty .

That's the only insult you all share among yourselves to yab Yorubas.
Now it's so stale, try harder foolish pig.
We all know you're the dirty ones who imported dirty to Lagos.
Very soon you'll be chased back to your cave.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:

Nothing fake about the news bro, I'm a victim of some of those things I mentioned.

Work on your candidate to shun nepotism and tribalism. Let him be a bridge builder, a nationalist, a big brother, a detribalised man etc

That's the beauty of democracy, You are allowed to claim victimhood. For Nigeria's sake, lets hope the best man wins.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:

That's the beauty of democracy, You are allowed to claim victimhood. I am not sure you can mention one act of tribalism from Peter Obi. For Nigeria's sake, let's hope the best man wins.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Styx01: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ignorance personfied.
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
tctrills:

That's the beauty of democracy, You are allowed to claim victimhood. I am not sure you can mention one act of tribalism from Peter Obi. For Nigeria's sake, let's hope the best man wins.

Seems you didn't read my post earlier before responding. You don't argue with facts go and verify before rushing to post. Same problem with most of you obidient disciples. Always myopic. PO can do no wrong. I pity una
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
By
kingamaa:

Seems you didn't read my post earlier before responding. You don't argue with facts go and verify before rushing to post. Same problem with most of you obidient disciples. Always myopic. PO can do no wrong. I pity una
By saying something is facts does not make it facts, Hope you know that. And you don't need to pity anyone but yourself. 4 years ago, the person I supported lost but I am still doing fine. Even if Obi loses, I would be fine.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
tctrills:
By By saying something is facts does not make it facts, Hope you know that. And you don't need to pity anyone but yourself. 4 years ago, the person I supported lost but I am still doing fine. Even if Obi loses, I would be fine.

As expected. Good luck
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:

As expected. You can't disappoint. Good luck
Yes, I would never disappoint. We would keep standing for a better country.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Affirmation of what is good is not about seeking for advantage but posterity. It's about standing to be counted when it matters most.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
tctrills:
Yes, I would never disappoint. We would keep standing for a better country.

Everybody wants a better country though our methodology may be different.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
he killed ipob terrorists when he was the and dumped their bodies inside river

Show me one news report that link is name to that I promise you I we vote for Tinubu if u can back up your claims
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
kingamaa:

Everybody wants a better country though our methodology may be different.
Let's hope so.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by ultimateprof: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi is goal.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
tctrills:
Let's hope so.
Be optimistic bro
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by clinician2x: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer

Dino and reno are attacking Obi and supporting Atiku so that atiku will win and give them positions where they will be eating treasury money.

A hopeless, impoverished, condemned sewer rat with nothing meaningful in ur name follow de attack Peter obi for what gains and for what purpose? Hehehe
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Gangster1ms: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Musrataman:

After 2023 nobody will tell them that they're no longer needed in Nigeria.
Supporters of iniquities like Ipob are worse than boko haram
They are no longer needed in Nigeria yet you're hating on them for fighting for their independence.
Foolish thing
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tctrills: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2022
kingamaa:

Be optimistic bro
That's why I said lets hope so
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

With Shekarau in the race,your OBItuary Pandora won't even come third in the forthcoming contest. Save this fact in your flat head and you'll be reminded later when you start shouting "biaFLA or nothing" again ! You can continue to wallow in your self deceit and enjoy its frenzy for as long as it lasts,the reality will soon dawn on you. 75% of other Nigerians won't vote for any Igbo candidate in a national election because of your acidic nature and attitude. You're about to find out this sad reality,just wait !

Rants of desperate Tinubu loser
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Arysexy:

Rants of desperate Tinubu loser

You'll finally need the attached device to end your miserable life when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,GCFR assumes office in 2023. The supply is large enough to go round each household in your erosion ravaged land of hate filled cannibalistic criminals. OBItuary Pandora will only be president of your village dwellers association !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.