Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (46415 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Udemzy05: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

.cc seun you asked for evidence here it is.

Read the comment it is clear he was refering to your Ibo members as pigs. Let me see you do justice with this or not cool

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Justice against APC members on nairaland?

Lol..ok oo

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Zorn: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Read the comment it is clear he was refering to your Ibo members as pigs. Let me see you do justice with this or not cool

No for you bro
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Newton2024: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Buhari and Tinubu (pigs) are fools.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by agabaI23(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
People that call Peter Obi supporters toxic probably don't come here or see posts like this one

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by owiko(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Incoming president Peter Okwute Greengory Obi, the slayer of Nigeria political rogues. Him no the give shi shi, go and verify..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by kingamaa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jokers. He should leave the game for those who are serious.

Presidential election no be child's play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by smile11s(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
God of Peter OBI is alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obident
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by condralbedez: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
You are so pathetic,you called a whole region pig and fool,and they referred to you their king,and you are calling the Mod What's wrong with you people self.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

See who's disturbing the mods...you enjoy calling a whole tribe pigs ba? From now going forward, anywhere I see you call Igbos pigs I will call you back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Tozic: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Tinubu supporters should give Obedients breathing space.

What are you Tinubu supporters doing passionately for the people?.

Well I forgot. Thugs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Can't you place your comment without insulting any tribe, why do you belittle yourself so much everybody must not support Tinubu your candidate

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Can't wait for February to come
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by gregng(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

I think u have a prob, u are a example of racist.
I support PO not becos he is an igbo man but he has the capacity to build and trigger growth for our dying nation.

Let support candidate not becos of ethnicity but competence...

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Untop 30k ... See wetin your mate de cap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is too early and a bloody resources wastage.

Too early to dance naked in the market. All these cap, shirt too early it's not yet campaign time.

"Anyone that enter dancing floor first will ends up as a spectator"

Obi has too many Alexx Report scammers they will dry him emotionally and financially and will be legate to reserve bench las las.

Bulliers a k a foul mouthed mofos over to you.......

Good evening....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Foolish people wasting their money when campaign never start

They're kids leave them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Buksaylor: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Don't you know the people you're complaining to are Bolathiefnubu supporters..

They can't suspend him..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by eleko1: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

undecided not related.Ipob pigs and ibo aren't the same wink. If somebody kal u a fl@thead pig wen ur name is Belia,will you answer?. Blame Kanu that tagged IPOB yoots PIGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by arantess: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny woman grin

My mother is a fool.

I see, noted

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

He won't do anything. In fact, that moniker might be Seun himself. He's on Twitter repeating the same nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by odhus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

oga na your money? ...nor go hang your self for person money when e dey spend o you are too young ....swallow your pride join Obidient if not go Niger rep. go stay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Essence20(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer
You'll just open your mouth waa and be talking trash. If they call you now to defend the above statement, can you defend it?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by maximazi: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Musrataman:

After 2023 nobody will tell them that they're no longer needed in Nigeria.
Supporters of iniquities like Ipob are worse than boko haram

Cry cry baby..
Go on , cry a river baby

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
gregng:

I think u have a prob, u are a example of racist.
I support PO not becos he is an igbo man but he has the capacity to build and trigger growth for our dying nation.

Let support candidate not becos of ethnicity but competence...

God bless Nigeria

No one is stopping you from supporting your brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Gozac: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Of course they'll never ban him na...
I remembered how I got banned last week cos of nothing.. this mods seff ehn... Make I nur talk
If they are biased say it, worst will be to ban you, nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Fira09(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Prepare for months banning.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Agbado urchins won't sleep well tonight.

They claimed it's Igbo ppl in North that are supporting PO

From this video and their accent, did you see any Igbo there?

OBIdient movement is a wildfire spreading everywhere.

No amount of blackmail and tribal politics will stop us from taking back our country from these wolves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer
Eeyah!! So sorry o. So he was the one that killed the oba in your village.?.
Don't worry we will bring him to book

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Don't advertise Ur foolishness.
The Bible says that even a fool when he keeps his mouth shut, is considered a wise man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.