Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself (41339 Views)

Are You Jobless?..sell Yourself / How To Sell Yourself In A Job Interview: 5 Powerful Tips / 5 Tips To Help You Sell Yourself For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by murtaj(m): 4:55am On May 02, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Do you have pictures?
should i send it via mail

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Kemiregina: 6:55am On May 02, 2023
Qualifications:
B.A (HONS) Theatre Arts. Second class Lower.
National Diploma in Mass Communication.
Experience: Managed/ Accountable for a School for Eight years, taught English, Phonics and literature. And achieved transformation of Students in being shaped into good Public Speakers,
Great actors etc.
Worked also as Health Assistant for Four years in Data collections and collations.
Worked as News reporter and Editor for One year.
I am a fast learner which as greatly helped in shaping me to a multi faceted individual.
I work with little or no supervision, trusted, accountable, target based and result oriented.
I have divers of knowledge in different areas.
Current location: Ikorodu Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Rubyjade: 7:28am On May 02, 2023
Are all these stated in your CV?
Kemiregina:
Qualifications:
B.A (HONS) Theatre Arts. Second class Lower.
National Diploma in Mass Communication.
Experience: Managed/ Accountable for a School for Eight years, taught English, Phonics and literature. And achieved transformation of Students in being shaped into good Public Speakers,
Great actors etc.
Worked also as Health Assistant for Four years in Data collections and collations.
Worked as News reporter and Editor for One year.
I am a fast learner which as greatly helped in shaping me to a multi faceted individual.
I work with little or no supervision, trusted, accountable, target based and result oriented.
I have divers of knowledge in different areas.
Current location: Ikorodu Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Oyindamolah: 10:53pm On May 02, 2023
murtaj:
should i send it via mail
Yes
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Oxfordgrade: 9:10pm On May 03, 2023
I am a professional gardener/driver
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Hamachi(f): 5:48am On May 07, 2023
Full Time Professional Barber Needed In Ogwashi Uku For Immediate Employment
WhatsApp or call Mr genius on 08166633308
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:07am On May 07, 2023
In
Customer service roles
Am available kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Hamachi(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
In dire need of a high paying job
Experiences
- Head Teller
-ATM custodian
-Head Customer service

For over 10 years in a reputable Bank and Jumia

Willing to relocate but currently live in Lagos mainland. Age(early 30's) Looking forward to your request for CV or interview

Why did you leave your job?

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:26am On May 08, 2023
Hamachi:
Why did you leave your job?
Wich one
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Hamachi(f): 8:24am On May 08, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Wich one
ALL the jobs
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Rubyjade: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2023
ISP Trainings is an ICT company in the business of providing technical training in the areas of ICT, Telecom and security solutions.

We require the services of Network Engineers for employment in Lagos and Abuja.

The ideal candidates must be a graduates with good working knowledge of LAN, WLAN and hand-on experience in configuration of Cisco Router and Switch as well as Mikrotik Router.

The candidate would be involved in our training and installation services.

If you fit our requirement, kindly send current CV and application to applications@isptrainings.com or isptrainings@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by lavylilly: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Oluwakemisolami:

Thank you. Will check it out wink
You had better don't work there. The MD is a woman wrapper (listen to women more than m3n). Inexperienced dictating to experience hire, dictating to you how your job should be done, a head of engineer employed few months and requested for overtime and requested they stopped Saturday work and should move into 2 shift (morning & evening), he got fired.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by KINGOArt(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Actually being jobless is now an option in this generation where all most of us have a smartphone.

You can build a business online through learning high income digital skills or online business and improve your finance.

Even if you don't have a skill or product of your own, you can start a business model known as Affiliate marketing where you recommend experts information products to people who need it and get paid a commission for each sale you make.
This is just digital products, so you don't need to worry about distributing physical products, not only that but through this business model you learn digital high income skills like lead generation, web designing, landing page creation, paid advertisment, sales closing, that will help you build your own business online or you can master one of this skills and render it as skill to people who are in need of it and get paid for your service.

If you want to know more about this message me on WhatsApp

My number is on the signature below 👇🏿

SMJay:
As the topic reads
Sell yourself stating
Qualifications
Experience
Projects handled &
Softwar application you can use in respect to your job

4 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by SMJay: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
KINGOArt:
Actually being jobless is now an option in this generation where all most of us have a smartphone.

You can build a business online through learning high income digital skills or online business and improve your finance.

Even if you don't have a skill or product of your own, you can start a business model known as Affiliate marketing where you recommend experts information products to people who need it and get paid a commission for each sale you make.
This is just digital products, so you don't need to worry about distributing physical products, not only that but through this business model you learn digital high income skills like lead generation, web designing, landing page creation, paid advertisment, sales closing, that will help you build your own business online or you can master one of this skills and render it as skill to people who are in need of it and get paid for your service.

If you want to know more about this message me on WhatsApp

My number is on the signature below 👇🏿

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by IMWest: 9:36pm On Jan 17
fikayormi:
Hello Employers ,

I studied science laboratory technology, work experience with public health department, food and environment consult limited and plan international also as a quality control officer

Hello boss
Greetings

This food and environment consult limited
Sent me a mail for an interview in Abuja.

I don’t know if it’s worth giving it a try.
I would appreciate your kind reply if it’s worth giving it a try

4 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Oresiri: 1:47pm On Jan 26
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26
Currently a student of university of Uyo, but aside that, I'm good at song writing, Barbing and poultry farming... My location is Uyo, and please I will love to have a part time job as life as a student is not funny for me with little sponsorship

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Jafar1: 8:57am On Jan 27
Qualification: HND in Quantity Surveying
Experience: Fresh graduate but a fast learner
Computer skills: I'm good with MS word, MS Excel and PowerPoint

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Ifyman: 11:25am On Jan 27
My name is Raymond, a professional website developer with an extensive skills in digital marketing.

Examples of site i can develop for you:

* Loan and investment website
* Online Banking website
* E-commerce
*Logistics site with tracking code
*Property real Estate website
*Networking
*School Admin website
*Church website

Am also open for one or one training

WhatsApp/Call: 07063441660.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by ModJ1(m): 11:52am On Jan 28
My name is Odinaka Daniel

I'm a graduate in Polymer and Textile Engineering

My field of study cuts across Petrochemical industries, paint industries, Pesticides, detergent, plastic, Clay, electrical and optic cable coatings, Textile etc

I also have skills in Office Admins, Personal assistants, Automobiles, parts and Machineries(e.g Listers and industrial machines) and to an extent servicing

Driving and maintenance for leisure (I have valid license)

I also have interest in the Telecom and real Estate and managements because I'm a fast learner in diverse fields.

Yours Sincerely....
Thank you All🙏🏾
Zero 8 one 63908seven93
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by IyaTola: 3:37pm On Jan 28
How can recruiters reduce bias in their hiring process?

Recruiters can reduce bias in their hiring process by taking several steps.

First, they can remove identifying information from resumes, such as names, addresses, and schools attended, to prevent unconscious bias based on factors such as race, gender, or socioeconomic status.

Second, they can use structured interviews with consistent questions to evaluate candidates fairly and avoid subjective judgments.

Third, they can create diverse interview panels that include people from different backgrounds and perspectives to help identify and eliminate bias.

Finally, recruiters can track and analyze their hiring data to identify any patterns of bias and take steps to address them.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by IyaTola: 7:27pm On Feb 10
Hiring a FRONT DESK OFFICER (Female) at a Fintech in Ikeja, Lagos,

(Physical Interview holds on Monday and Tuesday 12th and 13th February 2024)
Workdays are Mondays- Fridays, 9am-5:30pm
• Experience: 0-2years in a similar role, Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
Salary: 140,000 net and Benefits (HMO, Pension, Allowances)

Job Description:
• Answer phone calls and inquiries promptly and professionally, providing accurate information and addressing concerns or directing calls to the appropriate personnel.
• Schedule appointments for executives, ensuring efficient use of appointment slots and maintaining an organized schedule for Management staff.
• Coordinate with Administrative staff and other departments to ensure seamless and efficient flow of operations at the front desk.
• Provide assistance to the administrative department in the management of assets such as property, vehicle and equipment
• Assist with administrative tasks such as filing, faxing, and photocopying documents, as needed.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization at the front desk area, including keeping the waiting area tidy and well-stocked with informational materials.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding document confidentiality, safety, and access control.
• Provide support and assistance to other staff members as needed, contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment.

Method of application: Apply via obi.bofah@palmpay-inc.com
Application deadline: Tuesday 13th February 2024
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Rubyjade: 7:28pm On Mar 17
A Real Estate firm needs to recruit an Accountant.

(1) Location - Jankande - Ajah, Lagos.

(2) Industry - Real Estate and Constructions.

(3) Position - Accountant.

(4) Qualification - Bsc or HND accounting.

(5) Experience 4 - five years working experience. Ability to work independently, post daily transactions to the software in use. Keep detailed record of transactions and banking relations.

(6) Salary Range - N200,000 - 250,000 Net.

(7) The candidate must be ready to assume job role 1st of April, 2024.

(cool Interested Candidates with requisite experience should send their CV to the following mail:
accounts@lifecardcompany.com
CC; oshinbowalea@gmail.com

OR

Send DM ASAP.

Subject : ACCOUNTANT.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by lavylilly: 1:04pm On Mar 25
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced Hotel Accountant

Employment Type: Full time

Job Responsibilities
Financial Control Responsibilities:

Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
Provide training on policy and controls.
Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
Supervise the physical Stock positions
Checking of payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives etc.
Evaluating accounting processes audit trail.
Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
Review Vendor creation, Customer Creation (Agreements), Credit setting for customers.
Credit control (Receivables, staff float outstanding).
Field force expenses management and control.
Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
All Other duties as assigned by the Management.
Prerequisites:

Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide coaching, advice and assistance as required.
Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
Requirements

A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage.
Excellent computer system skills.
Experience: Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: venmacresourceslimited@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by shugaplum(f): 10:15am On Mar 29
Bsc.Accountancy
Ican in progress
2yrs work experience
Good in reconciliation
Good knowledge and use of SAP
Great understanding of the use of excel
Great communication and interpersonal skills
location- port harcourt

In need of an accountant role

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Meerahbel: 12:08am On Mar 30
shugaplum:
Bsc.Accountancy
Ican in progress
2yrs work experience
Good in reconciliation
Good knowledge and use of SAP
Great understanding of the use of excel
location- port harcourt

Are you interested in working in telecoms? Do you have deep, strong and global audit and/or finance experience?

Exciting opportunity awaits you.

Please send me your cv WhatsApp 08062004576 or email gloryshehu@yahoo.com

It closes tomorrow 8pm
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by ModJ1(m): 12:30am On Mar 30
My name is Odinaka Daniel

I'm a graduate in Polymer and Textile Engineering

My field of study cuts across Petrochemical industries, paint industries, Pesticides, detergent, plastic, Clay, electrical and optic cable coatings, Textile etc

I also have skills in Office Admins, Personal assistants, Automobiles, parts and Machineries(e.g Listers and industrial machines) and to an extent servicing

Driving and maintenance for leisure (I have valid license)

I also have interest in the Telecom and real Estate and managements because I'm a fast learner in diverse fields.

Yours Sincerely....
Thank you All🙏🏾

muodaniel1@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by quality01(m): 4:21am On Mar 30
Bsc.Accountancy
7yrs work experience
Head payable unit
Head receivable unit
Team member external audit
Good in reconciliation
Good knowledge of SAP, QuickBook & Excel
location- Lagos

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by olurotimi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30
Iam a graduate with IATA/UFTAA foundation diploma certification.
I have considerable Travel, Tourism and Protocol experience over the past 15
years. I have trained and worked as an IATA Travel and tour sales agent and have developed my knowledge in customer service,time and logistic management.

I also posses good driving skills,wealth of experience in car sales and marketing with basic mechanical knowledge.
I know the road map of major cities around Nigeria and can use GPS excellently.

I have good communication and presentation skill and can speak English and Yoruba fluently, Hausa fairly and still learning French language.

Rotimi 08108900067,07042766451
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Stargurl20(f): 5:03pm On Mar 30
BSc Psychology from the federal University of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Second Class Honors, Upper Division with CGPA of 4.12/5.0.

An awardee of Federal government scholarship board (FSB) in year 2022.

I posses a good communication, problem solving and decision making skill, as well as time management skill.

I posses a certain degree of digital and computer literacy.

Some of my interests are researching, swimming and traveling.

I'm also open to various opportunities, learning new things and making positive impacts.

Email: onilenlazainab@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Malawii: 8:21am On Mar 31
Good Morning everyone,

Please if you have or know anyone in need of something to support herself.

A private Muslim lesson teacher needed around Dei Dei Abuja

Sex: Female

Qualification: once you are good and you can teach a kid you are qualified.

Pay: very attractive

If you stay around Saburi, Gwagwa,Dawka Filling Dabo..
Please chat or send CV to this line

abdulrazaqidayat99@gmail.com

Please let treat as urgent.
Please the applicant most be a Muslim
Also shared with your loves ones

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.