Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? (5610 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Haakeem(m): 3:17am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent Efik/ebibio accent Body odour Mouth odour Hair odour Vagina odour Big yansh (girls with this feature the smell yansh) Bald head/ receding hairline Broad face Broad shoulder Big head Big stomach Fallen breast Scanty hair Shot legs Ugly/long foot Bad finger/toe nails Dark vagina Hairy armpits Hairy chest Hairy chin Hairy legs Overweight Bleached skin.

oga goan mold her your self, nonsense.
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by stabilizer: 4:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Chocolate and tight pussy
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by favour32(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Big yansh (girls with this feature the smell yansh)
Bald head/ receding hairline
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

I know say you correct with fat account balance.
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by LadyD22(f): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Miyah1:

Bad odour
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by shortIGBOman: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Danielle09:
Stretch marks, moustache, hairy chest(yuck), big arm, flat ass

You no like IGBO Girls be that. Cause they have most of the attributes you mentioned. grin
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Stargurl20(f): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Haynnie:
If she's clingy I don't like it
They said 'physical features'

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Cokahot: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Razz looks,big Stomurk, hairy legs,hairy chest,mustache, smelly breath, dirty cloth,flat yansh,ugly boil like pimples face,with no space to breathe. Inyama

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Big belly,
Flat yanch,
Too much stretch mark...
I no be God Sha

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by aswani(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Anyone, either man or woman, that goes around with a pot belly and refuses to make an attempt to lessen it over time needs to do better for themselves.

I know what op said and I am not gay, before people start their wàhálà, I am just saying my own.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
brosom:
mhen I love Dem hairy, more especially within their breasts and belly button cool.
Whenever I wear a shirt top opening my belly that's how people keep admiring the hairs in my belly button, from where my vagina is nd above my belly button a bit very dark nd am fair so it made it more attractive. When I was younger I didn't understand what it was I keep barbing nd it keeps growing even more I had to stop but hairs in my chest god forbid me no get that one ooo.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by diogo23: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

You have to create your own woman ooo
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Cousin9999: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2022
pale skin
short stature
straight hair
obesity
body that doesn't look like she ever exercises
a bunch of tattoos

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Toxicity that like garlic to vampire to me

Flatness ,like so danm flat

Short and package ion like it

Me to get my defect to

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Haynnie: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

They said 'physical features'
Oh none
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Rickmann: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

Oga relax, are you perfect?
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by blinking001(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2022
diogo23:

You have to create your own woman ooo
I have standards. Very few Nigerian women meet my standard more reason most of them feel insecure around me. I see through their makeup, fake eyelashes, drawn eyebrows and wigs.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by blinking001(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Rickmann:

Oga relax, are you perfect?
I'm a spec.
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Trueprophet91: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:

But that's a sign of good living.

Na too much beer
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by prosper510: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2022
I don laugh tire omg!I don laugh tire omg!...
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Dagger111(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

Kuku marry angel from heaven

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Danielle09: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You no like IGBO Girls be that. Cause they have most of the attributes you mentioned. grin
Mba I no want grin

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by blinking001(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Dagger111:

Kuku marry angel from heaven
Lol. Bros why you the carry akpor for my standards na grin
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by brosom(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whenever I wear a shirt top opening my belly that's how people keep admiring the hairs in my belly button, from where my vagina is nd above my belly button a bit very dark nd am fair so it made it more attractive. When I was younger I didn't understand what it was I keep barbing nd it keeps growing even more I had to stop but hairs in my chest god forbid me no get that one ooo.
Yes girl u dey on point cheesy, sighting it gives me chills chai shocked.

Had one as Fwb back then and it was fun between us grin.

Keep it oo, u never can tell I might meet u someday grin grin
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Acidbath: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Can't wait for the female alter thread.

Its gonna be bloody. grin grin

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Benki003:
Shiny hand/face but dark leg
Fallen breast
TikTok
Smelly mouth
Bad foot formation
Entitlement mentality
Always asking
Too clingy
Pimples( I see it as a sign of being dirty)
pimples ogbeni
U are high

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Perema9: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
big belly ontop of a flat ass is a libido killer

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Acidbath: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
FionaOO4:
be like say this moniker you dey keep am solely for vawulence grin

Ah! No o. I dey use am maintain peace. grin

You don go clone another person account again. What will it take for you to stop? undecided
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by ceede2: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

You must be from another planet.
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by eskorelvis: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Haynnie:
If she's clingy I don't like it
PHYSICAL features

Can old lovers (now married) come back together? / Question To All... / I Masturbate. Help