Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? (5597 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Miyah1: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Back in school i lived in the same hostel with this hot chick with nice shape and all that.

But i was dazed the first day she came out to do laundry, wearing a tank top and short. The stretch marks behind her knees and armpit area were so much and glaring too. To mention she's nothing close to 'fat'.

When it comes to ladies, stretch mark is a no no for me. So, Guys what is your turn off?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by dazzlingd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Big belly

Bad dentation

Ugly head

Bald head

Short legs

Rough skin

I see valuwence

17 Likes

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
Big belly
But that's a sign of good living.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Haynnie: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
If she's clingy I don't like it
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Danielle09: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stretch marks, moustache, hairy chest(yuck), big arm, flat ass with no hips

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by brosom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Big belle,

Rough thighs,

Too much ass/breasts tongue,

Attitude..

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by RedChiefPriest: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Probably too fat,I love thick ladies but not fat sha.
Not interested in skinny ladies and ladies too short also.
And when I see the ones with big muscles, na to run be the next move.

Dj! Bring me 1 hot cup of chilled green palmwine
Barman! Play me "all humans are beautiful" by jayjay okocha and Emma Watson

17 Likes

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Segzydaniels(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
* Mouth and body odour.

* Eczema.

* Rotten teeth.

* Flat chest and behind

* Stretch marks.

* Trying to behave like celebrities and trying to do what she sees on Tiktok and Instagram

* Empty brain.

22 Likes

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Haynnie:
If she's clingy I don't like it
Never knew clinginess is a physical feature

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by brosom(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Danielle09:
Stretch marks, moustache, hairy chest(yuck), big arm, flat ass
mhen I love Dem hairy, more especially within their breasts and belly button cool.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Elizy09: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Guys claiming to hate stretch marks, i wont be surprised if most of ur girlfrnds have it

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stretch marks, body odour, rough legs, thighs
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by olympianares: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Persephone1:
E shock you too?

22 Likes

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Salsaa: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fishy Smell

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Bruno3000(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
I fckn hate lesbianism. I can murder any lesbian that even nurse the idea of toasting ma sweetheart...
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Jeon(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Persephone1:

Lolz.
The cause of I too know.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Emibolt: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
If i found out she didnt vote Peter Obi or dont want to vote him. Immediately, i'll know she is a child of doom.

Thank u.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz.
The cause of I too know.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
olympianares:
E shock you too?

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Ballzproblemm: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
any girl wey come from Nigeria , cause I see walking liability

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Greystone: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Small yansh.
No sense.
Small bwesh.
Big head.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by blinking001(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbo accent
Efik/ebibio accent
Body odour
Mouth odour
Hair odour
Vagina odour
Big yansh (girls with this feature the smell yansh)
Bald head/ receding hairline
Broad face
Broad shoulder
Big head
Big stomach
Fallen breast
Scanty hair
Shot legs
Ugly/long foot
Bad finger/toe nails
Dark vagina
Hairy armpits
Hairy chest
Hairy chin
Hairy legs
Overweight
Bleached skin.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by shantti(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
If she can't tell me her opinion on the concept of the influence of pan africanism in mitigating the implicit evidence of chevaunism

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by slimjohn2k5: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Guys, grin grin grin grin pray women don tell you theirs

Ladies oya over to you grin grin grin

Let the vawulence begin here grin grin grin

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by ustanejnr(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bleaching skin
Big feet
Mouth odour and body odour
Wide p*na

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Nonexisting: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
There are so many turn offs but my biggest is hairs on her armpits. If I see hairs on a girl's armpit, my dick will definitely fall flat. I don't ever discuss sex with tiny breasted girls because I don't count them as women and I'm not even apologetic about it.

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bleached skin
Big belly
Stretch marks
Pimples lol.
And moustache like wtf! shocked

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Benki003(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shiny hand/face but dark leg
Fallen breast
TikTok
Smelly mouth
Bad foot formation
Entitlement mentality
Always asking
Too clingy
Pimples( I see it as a sign of being dirty)

Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by fineberry(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
I don laugh tire omg!
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Haynnie: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:

I dont think i have physical turnoff but what my turnoff are is what i stated.
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Silentgroper(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
But that's a sign of good living.
On a guy? .. Yes!
Re: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? by Silentgroper(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Being fat, as in obese nt d bbw type.

yam leg

being straight figurely as in no hips or curve.

flat ass(depends. Some girls still looks nice on it. Especially when she's nt all d way flat.)

having a manly figure like intersexsherry

lastly, chics with voices like a man's own scares me.

Ok one more, lousy chics repels me man.

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers?