Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue (832 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obituary is dead on arrive, shame no dey catch una?? After tagging Nigeria Zoo the same south east wailers are rushing to do PVC in the same Zoo because of Peter Obituary. Just go out and waste ur votes and come back, APC have not said anything about this Obituary madness because we know what to do at the right time. If the whole churches like let them do PVC Registration and vote inside the church APC will still win, by now you people should have understand what is government in power.

Our principal president major General Muhammadu GCFR retd will not allow himself to be disgraced out of office by a useless opposition party without structure. las las war will break out and we'll ready for anything.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Senseless post from jobless APC urchin.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by helinues: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
After 2015 election loss Igbos became active

After 2019 election loss, ESN and UGM was created

2023 election loss is imminent, which group would they create this time?

Meanwhile, All those groups have been self inflicted pain

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by DonBenny77(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
It doesn't change the fact that naija is a zoo
People are being slaughtered in a daily basis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by duro4chang(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
After election they will renew their hatred.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Iykopee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Peter Obituary is dead on arrive, shame no dey catch una?? After tagging Nigeria Zoo the same south east wailers are rushing to do PVC in the same Zoo because of Peter Obituary. Just go out and waste ur votes and come back, APC have not said anything about this Obituary madness because we know what to do at the right time. If the whole churches like let them do PVC Registration and vote inside the church APC will still win, by now you people should have understand what is government in power.

Our principal president major General Muhammadu GCFR retd will not allow himself to be disgraced out of office by a useless opposition party without structure. las las war will break out and we'll ready for anything.

This urchin u go cry tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bandits are killing soldiers wotoporiously...

Cowards haven't made one single noise

We will see who will save you when they break your country defense down..

Then you will wail for help but none will come.

Keep deflecting blames and think everything na Joke.. Your people are refugees in Benin republic but your own eyes go soon clear

hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by muykem: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's why Buhari said"I don't know what Igbo actually want?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

you better be obidient before it is too late because all this useless tactics that your Lagos landlord thought you to be using against Peter Obi will not work as you can see Peter Obi supporters is gradually increasing in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by helinues: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jostoman:
you better be obidient before it is too late because all this useless tactics that your Lagos landlord thought you to using against Peter Obi will not work.

Obidient and turn to Toxident..

Mbano

Can't you people be matured and cultured with your words

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Jostoman: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

Mbano

just be Obidient
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by helinues: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
DonBenny77:

In M.I, Obi will be contesting for Zoo president bah?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Oplomo: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Victor Adaojo, the little housefly wey dey perch for politician nyash waiting to chop shiit. You don port from osinbade to Tinubu in less than 1 month with that your jumpey trouser? grin grin grin grin
Na so the hungry dey sama you? grin grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by helinues: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jostoman:
just be Obidient

Before you go dash me clothes, I need to see your wardrobe..

May be when you people stop your toxicity, people can have reconsideration about Obi which might be too late

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Golan007: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
DonBenny77:

Especially in Anambra state.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Galaxydon1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

wasted sperm
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by D1official: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
They tried to make Nigerians see him as an ethnic presidential candidate it failed because we are wiser, they tried to use IPOB against him it failed because we know better.

Now, Seun with his urchins has resorted to creating hundreds and hundreds of fake accounts to promote "druggie" but it has also failed because we're watchful.

The Nigerian youths have decided to rise and take back our nation and this we must do!!.

May God bless NIGERIA and the INCOMING PO!
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by FamTomx2(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're a common criminal and will soon be treated like one.
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by ObosiUkwalla: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

In M.I, Obi will be contesting for Zoo president bah?

So opollo shitty shitty master is contesting for president of a country he does not believe in

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by adefitim(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
What do you intend to gain from this nonsense post OP? Shame on you
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by TimmyA: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
They are tired of the narrative, they only thing they can do to change it is to be actively involved and get the right person to do the job. You can only be active and not passive in such instance. The instance where human life is treated as second to animals and someone will be asking "where are the cows" needs to be changed. Human life matters. The economy of every graduate, artisans, students, civil servants, private business matters a lot.
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by slimfit1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
They want to use one last hope and they will be disappointed. Obi should go and get ready for Biafra. Nigeria is not ready for an Igbo president I am Yoruba by the way. Separation is the best answer.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by ChukChinCol(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
And same people decided to help the zoo. You should be grateful.
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Periodt!
By the time they deploy all the federal might, body go tell dem
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by omenka(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
ChukChinCol:
And same people decided to help the zoo. You should be grateful.
Help the zoo the same way they've helped Anambra and the rest of alaiboe? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
duro4chang:
After election they will renew their hatred.
16 years subscription of hatred because power returns to north after Tinubu’s tenure grin
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by jmoore(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

Mbano
See APC/Buhari supporters, see their maturity

Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Reasonable4me: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
APC/PDP believe that their voice is the people's voice

their structures involve powerful politicians but not the people. people make a country.
the country belongs to the people

on the other hand, labour party chooses to be the voice of the people

that's the difference

in every region of the country we have one of
Boko Haram
iswap
Fulani herdsmen
bandits
kidnappers
armed robbers
unknown gun men

don't we deserve peace and progress? I mean the people!!!?
there's firing all over the country
we know who are firing the bullets but we don't know who it's gonna hit
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Smoke55: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

you have a very long time to wail..

Your agony have just begun..

Just reserve some strength and tears for tomorrow.. grin

Campaign of bitterness and hate won't take your candidate anywhere..
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Smoke55: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

when did bandits because active??

Abi that one no concern you?
Re: Those Who Tagged Nigeria Zoo, Na Dem Dey Rush PVC. To Vote In That Same Zoo. Tue by Proudlyomonna: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin Dry antic and propaganda grin grin
Ipob is a sect,The tribe is Igbo and there was never a time when Igbo as a tribe endorsed ipob as a sect undecided
The ObiDient movement is really doing some great damage to op's bigoted sense grin grin grin
The people wey suffer don tire for this country, plenty pass una wey suffer no dey tire.
The youth and the poor whom Apc has shown suffering unimaginable will take their vengeance come 2023.
I stand with Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stingy Obi That Could Not Build An Airport Enjoyed By His Successor??? / Femi Fani-kayode, Northern APC Christians Meet, Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket / OGUN On A Total Shutdown For Peter Obi �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.