Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo (49652 Views)

Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by vannessa7(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Evilwalker:
Both him and all the 300 people he converted to islam are all going to roast like chicken in hell.
And the dumbo op have to write that he was a pastor before converting to islam, just to annoy the Christian folks. Rubbish!!
Ode tongue

Try and think of all the people that had revelations of hell or died and came back to life you have heard, how many of them said they saw Muslims in hell, when you are already worshipping God alone not trying to go to God indirectly like christians do, Muslims will definitely be punished for their sins but hell for eternity is not part of it unless they were not really Muslims but idolaters pretending to be Muslims, don't receive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Evilwalker: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
ALFADOS:
Google his biography before you argue olori buruku, siege, wereh

This useless and lost Yoruba minority muslim is also talking when others are talking. elo bhié, moto gbabé gbi né.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Boyooosa(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Well even though I have never met one Igboman who is a Muslim in person,but an Igboman is a free spirit and can choose whatever spiritual pact he desires,as long as he doesn't pose any threat or trouble to others.
God bless SE.
I stand with Peter Obi.

Yeah, freedom of choice

1 Like

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Evilwalker: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
vannessa7:

Try and think of all the people that had revelations of hell or died and came back to life you have heard, how many of them said they saw Muslims in hell, when you are already worshipping God alone not trying to go to God indirectly like christians do, Muslims will definitely be punished for their sins but hell for eternity is not part of it unless they were not really Muslims but idolaters pretending to be Muslims, don't receive yourself.

You are a muslim and your name is Vanessa undecided
Should I continue or stop...
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Sardauna24(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Sagtop:
This is Sheikh Murtala Chukwuemeka, the first Igbo man in the world that translated the Holy Qur'an into Igbo language. He has indeed done something that would be remembered until the end of times.

He was a pastor before he converted to Islam in 1989. He has converted over 300 people through his preachings.

May Allah reward him abundantly for this great milestone.
Allahu Akbar.....
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Dagenius53: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
festacman:
If the cover title is NSO KORAN rather than KORAN NSO, I must say, with due respect, that I am afraid about the translation of the content. No Igbo with grasp of Igbo language will make this fundamental error.

A milestone, though!
Translation of meaning in Qur'an is very different from the normal English you People know. So don't say it wrong, rather find more on it.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by rajiedreez: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
People will insult him for his beliefs I know, but if it's an Imam that converted to Islam, they'll say he's seen the light.

Jazakalah khyran Imam
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Omobalo67: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
festacman:
If the cover title is NSO KORAN rather than KORAN NSO, I must say, with due respect, that I am afraid about the translation of the content. No Igbo with grasp of Igbo language will make this fundamental error.

A milestone, though!

Someone else can also edit. At least a very good start to the understanding of The Glorious Book for our Brethren.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Omobalo67: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The joke of the matter be say Quran is useless when not used in it's native Arab master's language

If na lie, stop reciting the verbal one in arabic

This is actually a fallacy. I encourage you to study more about The Glorious Book, you will never regret. May Allaah guide you to that which is beneficial for you in both worlds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by dmaze: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
An amazing man with the most amazing book in this lifetime and the hereafter (The Glorious Qur'an). May Almighty Allah SWT reward his effort immensely. Aameen thumma aameen

Sagtop:
This is Sheikh Murtala Chukwuemeka, the first Igbo man in the world that translated the Holy Qur'an into Igbo language. He has indeed done something that would be remembered until the end of times.

He was a pastor before he converted to Islam in 1989. He has converted over 300 people through his preachings.

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Splitmind: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
I think that's nice. It will make it easier for the locals to read.

Igbos have no business reading the Holy Quran.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Sltp: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
vannessa7:

Doesn't make sense, how many igbo people are ready to buy the igbo Quran, he has done it for God and his family lineage will be blessed forever because of this.
Business connection. Who's talking about buy?
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by naija4life247: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
I used to wonder why some of our people were made outcasts and labelled osu.

Looking at this one's head, I now understand because he's a prime candidate.

My Nigga, can you and I make Heaven like this?
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Curdlebug(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwainpolitics:
So Igbos now have Muslims?

Igbo Muslims?

Allah Akubar

My uncle is Igbo... He is the only Muslim in the family... Strong man!
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
God because the man. May Islam continue to spread across the Southern and Eastern part of the country.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Pymetrics: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
toobusy:
My first and perhaps biggest miracle was not being born into a Muslim family
Not everyone born into a Muslim family practice Islam. Person like me did my research when I became adult, and sincerely Islam is the perfect fit for all the metrics I measured. You too do a sincere research, don't just practice Christianity or others because you were born in there.

Well, it's a big loss to anyone not accepting Islam before leaving this world. The first moment to realize your decision is at the point of death.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Caseless: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
festacman:

A milestone, though!
"a milestone", yes, it's a big milestone.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Caseless: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
confluence:
The first time I heard one mallam Chukwu emeka Suleiman was when I was doing SIWES in Kaduna refinery (1998) a personnel manager, it was very strange to me an Ibo man a Muslim
ibo get Muslims. It's just that they're seriously marginalized.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jazakallahu Khairan Sheikh Muritala Chukwuemeka.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by wumi2017(f): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by ashawopikin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sleyk:
grin grin grin grin grin grin shege chukwuemeka.
nyamiri grin
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Verbtips(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
remain english lets know what is in there.but i have strong feeling that not everything he can have the meaning
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Olastep1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very good
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Evilwalker: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sagtop:

Jesus is the only way, the truth and life. Repent now or face eternal hell and condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by MUHAMUJoko: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=114336605]I think that's nice. It will make it easier for the locals to read.

Lol and also read how prophet muhammad is a legit ped 0 file and Chukwu will never be associatedwith ped 0 files .... ndi ara. Ndi iberibe .

And guys i have found a hack to that trrash ppl have to sign before commenting on this ped0file worshippers post . Just close tge demn things with your hands and close your eyes. Proclaim your God in your heart and comment .. no gaddem thing written by sons and daughters of ishmael scares me lol .. o
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by graphicsacademy: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alihamdulilah it will help a lot to understand Islam teaching in the east.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by ThatFairGuy1: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Masha'Allah.

Alaigbo must be liberated from worshipping idols.

Forget all these pretence, they're majorly idol worshippers in the East, their acclaimed Christianity is scam.
You'll know until u get there
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by ThatFairGuy1: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
As if you're even Christians over there.

Bl**dy Idol worshippers
Evilwalker:

Jesus is the only way, the truth and life. Repent now or face eternal hell and condemnation.
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Inuwabida: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sagtop:

Masha Allah
Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Caseless: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Evilwalker:

story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.