Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bride’s Father Storms Wedding With Anger,displays Cr@zy Dance Moves To Scare Ppl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride’s Father Storms Wedding With Anger,displays Cr@zy Dance Moves To Scare Ppl (367 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride’s Father Storms Wedding With Anger,displays Cr@zy Dance Moves To Scare Ppl by Adwoabroni: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
A seemingly cr@zy bride's father has been sighted in a video doing crazy things at her daughter's wedding reception.

In the video, the bride was on the dancing floor, dancing out happily to cup up her happiest day and she was surrounded by her wedding attendees.

From nowhere, her father stormed the dancing floor and was looking so pissed.

Just when we thought he would do something out of the world, he broke into a funny dance and began moving from one end to the other.

The party attendees and his daughter all stood still and looked at him sheepishly.

He pretended as though he has not seen anything as he continued showing his dancing skills.

Watch him speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/brides-father-storms-wedding-reception-anger-dance-attenders/

Re: Bride’s Father Storms Wedding With Anger,displays Cr@zy Dance Moves To Scare Ppl by MMWandali: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
He should just declare his stand expressly

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Much Would A Youtube Ad Cost Me? / ... / How I Lost My Virginity After Three Years Of Engagement & Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.