Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � (7283 Views)

9 Ladies Share Their Worst Sugar Daddy Experiences / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fashypearl(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
9 ladies share their cr@zy one-night stand experiences

1 Like

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fashypearl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023

1 Share

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fashypearl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by proff010: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Continue.. upon all the problems in this country

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by obinna58(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
There’s too much sex in this country and I’m not getting any, we’ll scatter this country if things continues to be like this

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol....after agreeing to fvck for money which resulted in no pay....she said "I couldn't fight him before pple will think I'm a prostituté"

39 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by tommy589(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....after agreeing to fvck for money and not get paid....she said "I couldn't fight him before pple will think I'm a prostituté"

She's a freelancer grin not really that type people have in mind grin

6 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
tommy589:

She's a freelancer grin not really that type people have in mind grin

....achana is not different from olosho...runs is not different from hookup and prostitutioñ..

All na fvck for money...
Na name different... cool

8 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by id4sho(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked
Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by YoungLionken(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hey
Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Gadafii: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is how they live reckless and ask you to forget about their pasts, clowns 🤡

Your future as a man matter to women, her past matters to you, no loose guard

If she’s for the street, leave her there, don’t bring her home

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bunch of bitches

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Animals

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by OndoRaph(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wow. It ain't nothing no more

1 Like

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Osobi32(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gadafii:
This is how they leave reckless and ask you to forget about their pasts, clowns 🤡

na better olive oil dey ur head...You are wise

6 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Mercury12(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
If all women secret leak enh
Nigeria as a country go scatter. undecided

11 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by GeneralPula: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
obinna58:
There’s too much sex in this country and I’m not getting any, we’ll scatter this country if things continues to be like this
Lol

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Babypal: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
I bet that number 2 was planned btw the guys

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Dogalmighty17: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
And all these ladies hope to get married to a man someday?

4 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Dogalmighty17: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mercury12:
If all women secret leak enh
Nigeria as a country go scatter. undecided

You dey talk? Even heaven go scatter.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fiscus105(m): 1:09am On Sep 09, 2023
Gadafii:
This is how they leave reckless and ask you to forget about their pasts, clowns 🤡

The stories you read up, is it only ladies that were reckless?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Omoawoke2(m): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2023
The nairaland virgin preachers are right. Girls meet someone random and ready to go raw

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Omoawoke2(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Fashypearl:

Share your own experience
Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Abifarin16: 3:54am On Sep 09, 2023
People dey do things sha.
If I will date you we go discuss your past ooo. I no want here story.
If you have slept with at least 5 guys, done a groupie or switched with you bestie, me and you cannot be compatible.

I have a very creative and strong memory Biko.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Gadafii: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Fiscus105:

The stories you read up, is it only ladies that were reckless?
Yes
Especially that one that got pounded by Francis overnight, and later got 3k in the morning with even threat self

Person go still pay bride price for that one later

As long as men will always be the one to pay for bride price, women have no choice than to be chaste, if she decides to be otherwise, I pity the men that will pay for her damaged goods

7 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Jjhunt(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2023
women will never learn

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Newyorkitis(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Ladies are trying sha.
Taking se.xu.al risks.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by davillian(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2023
obinna58:
When u are ready to splash some cash you will get them .

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Waffarianman(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Most of the stories up there looks wired to me all girls there are useless most of them are clubs house Oloshos. Yeye cheap hoes

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fiscus105(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Gadafii:
Yes
Especially that one that got pounded by Francis overnight, and later got 3k in the morning with even threat self

Person go still pay bride price for that one later

As long as men will always be the one to pay for bride price, women have no choice than to be chaste, if she decides to be otherwise, I pity the men that will pay for her damaged goods

Was lady that pounded her? The person that pounded her, don't he has a reckless past as well?
Is it only girls you talk about her reckless past wen it were girl and boy involved in one night stand?

Still not understand psyche of some guys,.....you want to eat ur cake and as well have it!

You want to enjoy recklessly and unlimited pussy at teenager year and at same time , dnt want to hear reckless lifestyle of ladies in the past,......how is it going to possible?

I will suggest you guys u start gayism , so that u will meet clean girls in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Stanweezy(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2023
It's only club girls, a lady that avoids club like plague will hardly do this

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Cr@zy One-night Stand Experiences ;thread � by Fiscus105(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Abifarin16:
People dey do things sha.
If I will date you we go discuss your past ooo. I no want here story.
If you have slept with at least 5 guys, done a groupie or switched with you bestie, me and you cannot be compatible.

I have a very creative and strong memory Biko.

And you dnt think those stories up there are not fantasies of jokes on social media!

Go back and read Gbemisola story, think of it's possibility in real sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.