Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Which Course Is Best To Study Among These - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Is Best To Study Among These (29826 Views)

Pls,which Course Is Better Between Biochemistry And Med Lab / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by zagorakis(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2022
adeoyekay:
I am a graduate of mass communication, I have no regret for studying the course. It is lucrative and okay.

where do you work at the moment

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by engratule(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2022
International relation and public management
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Mindlog: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Geosignor:

Go for psychology. It will be easy for you to study mental health abroad and get a good job. Alot of opportunity for you as psychologist outside Nigeria. I bet you...you can't regret doing the course if you graduate with a good grade.

Best of luck bro!

Many Nigerians do not know that graduating with at least a strong 2.1 in Psychology would make them eligible to apply for the graduate membership of the British Psychological Society and that of the Psychological Society of Ireland which qualifies them to apply for the job role of assistant psychologist in both the UK and Ireland.

They can work as a SEN (Special Education Needs) teaching assistant in schools where they get to earn between £70-£85 working from 8.30a.m to 3.30 - 4.30p.m, work in mental health facilities etc

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by KristaPretty(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
teeblaze23:
In Nigeria of today, we all know, someone could study fishery and be working in CBN... Connection plays a lot, But for some us who ain't so " lucky" to have uncles and relatives in high places, it would be very reasonable to carefully choose a course of study that will provide us with the best prospect of succeeding in life.

So, please guys. Which of the following courses would you choose if you were to pick one, looking at the current realities and future potentials, and knowing that you have the capacity to flourish academically in all.

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
*ENGLISH EDUCATION
*MASS COMMUNICATION
*POLITICAL SCIENCE
*SOCIOLOGY
*PSYCHOLOGY
*INTERNATIONAL RELATION AND PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
*HISTORY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES

Kindly give a reason for your choice, thanks

Doesn't matter

For my two degrees I studied something different. First is a social science course, second is a pure science course

I am currently in the Finance sector and have been on it for sometime.

My head of department turns out to be a degree and Masters degree holder of Yoruba Studies

What matters is how you develop yourself AFTER the university and what extra courses you took knowing that almost everyone has a BSC. What makes you stand out of other BSC holders?

Anyone can be anything
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Alfryd: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
saintkeppy:

Government MDAs, (Ministries, Directorates&Agencies) Armed Forces, Paramilitaries, etc

Some private Establishments may seek for your services in areas of managing day-to-day public affairs in office, attending to people's enquiries/issues by providing solutions using Administrative &managerials skills.

It's all depends on your career line, which short professional courses can help you become versatile, or Post Graduate(Masters Degree) program can elevate you to be an expertise in an area of core competency.

For instance if you wanna be a Diplomat or you have a dream of working in an Embassy with that your Bachelors Degree(B.sc) background,
an M.sc in International Relations or M.sc in Diplomatic &Strategic Studies will put you in the right direction, then you can communicate with atleast one foreign Language as an added advantage.

thanks for the enlightenment sir

is it advisable to change to psychology
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by tysonnn(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
whippersnapper:
I got a job immediately after service thanks to my dad.
Oh You already had a connection. Good for you. If I may ask, what job?
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by helppartner: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
it is the pioneer of useless courses. Except you travel out n go into research or maybe u further then u lecture. In another case if u are lucky u get a sale rep job in pharm companies n be distributing drugs.

Lol. I purposely put finger into your mouth thou. I know u will spit out alot, Lol. May God deliver us from courses that are rendered useless just because of the country situation.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Lol. I purposely put finger into your mouth thou. I know u will spit out alot, Lol. May God deliver us from courses that are rendered useless just because of the country situation.
biochemistry is good in a society that values and appreciate research and dev

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
biochemistry is good in a society that values and appreciate research and dev

Absolutely. By your moniker do u reside in kwara. I live in ilorin.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Absolutely. By your moniker do u reside in kwara. I live in ilorin.
I reside in ijagbo
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
I reside in ijagbo

Nice meeting you.!
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Nice meeting you.!
same here. Are you a kwaran?
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
same here. Are you a kwaran?
Yes by birth lol. Was born nd grew up in kwara tho I’m from oyo state.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Yes by birth lol. Was born nd grew up in kwara tho I’m from oyo state.
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Nice.

And you, are you a kwaran?
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

And you, are you a kwaran?
yes I'm a kwaran, but I was born n grew up in kaduna.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Mrlloyd: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
INTERNATIONAL RELATION AND PUBLIC MANAGEMENT

This course is hotcake as you may be HR manager of top companies
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
yes I'm a kwaran, but I was born n grew up in kaduna.
Nice
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by haabidah666: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2022
All 'em are useless...chose nursing... and thank me later
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by professore(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kwara1stson:
yes I guess in your business development Job aka Marketer.. hope customers are patronizing you.
no loud am we are in public grin jokes apart, come and patronise or give me referrals.
Re: Which Course Is Best To Study Among These by Kwara1stson: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
professore:
no loud am we are in public grin jokes apart, come and patronise or give me referrals.
what are your services or products sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Universities And Their School Fees / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know / What Is The Hardest Course In University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.