Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members (31018 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Zamfara Market Fire: APC Governors Donate N50m, 6 PDP Governors Donate N100M / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Ojuntana: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

They know it is the turn of the south.whenever it is the turn of the south,the north usually sabotage any northerner.before now majority of northerners called for power shift to the south just like in 1993,1999,2004,2011.if you even looked at both primaries,a large number of northerners supported wike.he was sabotaged by the south.most apc leaders up north supported southern presidency which means that they want power to come south.
In 2011 when it was the turn of the south,the north sabotaged buhari and atiku and gave gej.in 2015,the northerners in PDP abandoned gej for buhari.in 2023,southerners in PDP will also sabotage atiku since it is southern turn...

Wike,makinde,ortom,ugwuanyi,ikpeazu won't defect because of vested interests in PDP but they will remain aloof.only obaseki will defect because there's nothing left for him in PDP...cc fergie001, vicdom,ojuntana, kyase...atiku will not win any zone
You always shoot yourself in the foot with all these your crooked analysis
Buhari won the North in 2011 so I don't know what you mean by the north knew it was the turn of the south. Even now, there are still some in the north agitating for the presidency to remain there. Chief of whom is Buhari himself and his cabal who wanted Lawan as flagbearer even with all the capable and diverse southern aspirants. If you are talking about Tinubu winning the primaries, everyone knows it's a coup against Buhari and Adamu led by the scheming northern govs.
You also claim the north knew it was the turn of the south in 1993. Yet the north supported IBB in his bid to annul the election and even went on to support Abacha as military president which delayed democracy by five more years.

2 Likes

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

They know it is the turn of the south.whenever it is the turn of the south,the north usually sabotage any northerner.before now majority of northerners called for power shift to the south just like in 1993,1999,2004,2011.if you even looked at both primaries,a large number of northerners supported wike.he was sabotaged by the south.most apc leaders up north supported southern presidency which means that they want power to come south.
In 2011 when it was the turn of the south,the north sabotaged buhari and atiku and gave gej.in 2015,the northerners in PDP abandoned gej for buhari.in 2023,southerners in PDP will also sabotage atiku since it is southern turn...

Wike,makinde,ortom,ugwuanyi,ikpeazu won't defect because of vested interests in PDP but they will remain aloof.only obaseki will defect because there's nothing left for him in PDP...cc fergie001, vicdom,ojuntana, kyase...atiku will not win any zone
I'm from Edo state. Obaseki is a paperweight. APC don't have problem in Edo state since Wike didn't get Pdp ticket. If Pdp had given it to Wike I would have voted Pdp just like before but since it is Atiku I vote Tinubu. Quite an easy decision for me.

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by professore(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Within
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Spirit04:
I'm from Edo state. Obaseki is a paperweight. APC don't have problem in Edo state since Wike didn't get Pdp ticket. If Pdp had given it to Wike I would have voted Pdp just like before but since it is Atiku I vote Tinubu. Quite an easy decision for me.

Yes.I think for the first time,apc will win Edo.buhari lost narrowly by 7000 votes in 2019.obi should come second.PDP will come a distant third...again,Edo was in the western region and has strong affinity with the yorubas

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by petitejolie(f): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
If this governors are in the south or east then they will receive the akpabio treatment. Their people will prefer to vote obi than tinubu. If it's about going south.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

You always shoot yourself in the foot with all these your crooked analysis
Buhari won the North in 2011 so I don't know what you mean by the north knew it was the turn of the south. Even now, there are still some in the north agitating for the presidency to remain there. Chief of whom is Buhari himself and his cabal who wanted Lawan as flagbearer even with all the capable and diverse southern aspirants. If you are talking about Tinubu winning the primaries, everyone knows it's a coup against Buhari and Adamu led by the scheming northern govs.
You also claim the north knew it was the turn of the south in 1993. Yet the north supported IBB in his bid to annul the election and even went on to support Abacha as military president which delayed democracy by five more years.

I didn't say he lost the north in 2011.sabotaged here meant they reduced his winning margin.in 2011 buhari got a little over 10 million in the north while gej got 7.5 million.in 2015,buhari got 12.5 million in same north while gej got 4 million.gej got 30% in most northern states in 2011 but couldn't in 2015...

A greater number of northerners support power shift.buhari has never said said he wanted lawan.infact,in the meeting before the primaries,he called for power shift.you yourself claimed that buhari pushed for lawan so as to get himself to nominate a southerner so stop the double speak.what adamu wanted to do was actually a coup which failed.majority of apc members have always called for southern presidency,I dont know why you will stop whining and wailing over tinubu's victory and cease furthering adamu (and buhari allegedly) desire as apc desire.politics is all about scheming.as adamu schemed,tinubu outschemed him...
You are funny.what will you have the north do against ibb? Late yaradua at least challenged him
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by shegz24(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
These people are just making the 2023election easier for Tinubu to win.

Forget LP, PDP is the only party that have the required structure to get votes from all goepolitical zones in the country and rival APC.

With the internal crisis they keep facing, its advantage APC/Tinubu.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Peacecore: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
boiler14:

Looking for who to use for ritual.get lost

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Ojuntana: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

I didn't say he lost the north in 2011.sabotaged here meant they reduced his winning margin.in 2011 buhari got a little over 10 million in the north while gej got 7.5 million.in 2015,buhari got 12.5 million in same north while gej got 4 million.gej got 30% in most northern states in 2011 but couldn't in 2015...

A greater number of northerners support power shift.buhari has never said said he wanted lawan.infact,in the meeting before the primaries,he called for power shift.you yourself claimed that buhari pushed for lawan so as to get himself to nominate a southerner so stop the double speak.what adamu wanted to do was actually a coup which failed.majority of apc members have always called for southern presidency,I dont know why you will stop whining and wailing over tinubu's victory and cease furthering adamu (and buhari allegedly) desire as apc desire.politics is all about scheming.as adamu schemed,tinubu outschemed him...
You are funny.what will you have the north do against ibb? Late yaradua at least challenged him
In 2011 when it was the turn of the south,the north sabotaged buhari and atiku and gave gej
The above is your exact word. Can you explain how the north "gave GEJ" in 2011 when he had just 7m votes while Buhari had over 10m. Mind you, that 10m is more than what Buhari got in 2007. Which means the north actually gave Buhari more votes than they gave him when it was the turn of the north
My analysis was wrong. Facts that emerged after the primary showed that Buhari actually wanted Lawan. That is why he refused to back any southern name out of the five given to him by the govs. It is naïve of you to say Adamu acted alone in pushing for Lawan. Any one who believes that has no business discussing Nigerian politics. Ever heard of hands of Esau, voice of Jacob?
Why should I whine about Tinubu winning? What i'm telling you is the facts which do not support your analysis. It has nothing to do with whining. It is easily deducible from your analysis that you want to paint the north as fair-minded. That is why I pointed out the part of IBB and Abacha truncating southern presidency. What could the north have done? Really? When Buhari lost in 2011, corp members died. BH became a baby to the north which they used to destabilize Jonathan's presidency. So why didn't they join in the pro-democracy protests? We all know both IBB and Abacha were very popular in the north even till now!
Politics is about scheming I have no doubt about that. But politics can also be guided by fair principles, the likes which you espoused such as rotation of power and equity and inclusion. Those are the principles you were projecting on the north with your very narrow analysis, not scheming. Since you agree it was a case of scheming, you can now drop the idea of northerners being fair-minded members of the Nigerian politics.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by IDIOTmoderators: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:
And the source that followed all this drama in and out no get Name

Funny

Power to the people
North 2023

Yoruba sustained propaganda to cause crises in Pdp so as to give their god power is laughable

Very stupid propaganda

Think they should focus more on how to make obi come last and not targeting something even if oduduwA appear in person can’t get

Fromwike to Obi to Kwankwanso back to Wike .. and they think all human are daft..

Pdp is United ... sign sealed and delivered

After 2023 .. we will remind Una

For now

North 2023

This one no sabi politics sef just dey shout propaganda up an dan.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Kyase(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

All these I don't take serious
Whatever happens now will only affect 2023 by just 0.25%, campaign never start oooo.
Obi supporters are busy making noise, wasting their energy and revealing their cards early, wait until those two(Tinubu and Atiku) start their campaign, na that time to shout Obedient for north go dey equal to suicide.
The real work starts in October, anything now na waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

The above is your exact word. Can you explain how the north "gave GEJ" in 2011 when he had just 7m votes while Buhari had over 10m. Mind you, that 10m is more than what Buhari got in 2007. Which means the north actually gave Buhari more votes than they gave him when it was the turn of the north
My analysis was wrong. Facts that emerged after the primary showed that Buhari actually wanted Lawan. That is why he refused to back any southern name out of the five given to him by the govs. It is naïve of you to say Adamu acted alone in pushing for Lawan. Any one who believes that has no business discussing Nigerian politics. Ever heard of hands of Esau, voice of Jacob?
Why should I whine about Tinubu winning? What i'm telling you is the facts which do not support your analysis. It has nothing to do with whining. It is easily deducible from your analysis that you want to paint the north as fair-minded. That is why I pointed out the part of IBB and Abacha truncating southern presidency. What could the north have done? Really? When Buhari lost in 2011, corp members died. BH became a baby to the north which they used to destabilize Jonathan's presidency. So why didn't they join in the pro-democracy protests? We all know both IBB and Abacha were very popular in the north even till now!
Politics is about scheming I have no doubt about that. But politics can also be guided by fair principles, the likes which you espoused such as rotation of power and equity and inclusion. Those are the principles you were projecting on the north with your very narrow analysis, not scheming. Since you agree it was a case of scheming, you can now drop the idea of northerners being fair-minded members of the Nigerian politics.

I already explained to you that the northern elites sabotaged buhari in the north by reducing his margin of victory and increasing gej's..compare the gap in 2011 to 2015.you dont expect a Christan southerner to win a popular islamic fanatic like buhari up north.only a strong northerner can.in 2007,all the major elites were northerners and the elites clearly preferred yaradua who is from the revered yaradua family.his brother shehu was revered and dominated northern politics between the 1980s and 1990s....Buhari votes will naturally reduce.
If buhari actually wanted lawan,then it was a good thing that lawan lost eventually afterall.I wonder why you still complain about his lost.buhari not choosing anyone in that list was the best thing.he needed to be neutral at that stage.since you say adamu was acting for Buhari,it means Buhari is behind adamu submitting akpabio and lawan's names...Buhari is not a foolish petson,.he got everybody to support adamu,he could have gotten them to support lawan or anyone else.he is not a coward.

Dont forget that boko haram started under obj and he escalated under him/yaradua.Buhari wanting lawan doesn't mean the north wants him or support northern retention.tinubu and other southerners did the right thing by calling for a a free and fair primaries.you are the one being narrow minded,always tying an incident to just a single factor.the northern govs insistence of power going south is the right thing to do.stop tying it down to them striking an imaginary deal with tinubu afterall most of them before now supported power shift.I dont know why you always reason like this.you always find joy in undermining tinubu
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kyase:

All these I don't take serious
Whatever happens now will only affect 2023 by just 0.25%, campaign never start oooo.
Obi supporters are busy making noise, wasting their energy and revealing their cards early, wait until those two(Tinubu and Atiku) start their campaign, na that time to shout Obedient for north go dey equal to suicide.
The real work starts in October, anything now na waste

I think the real work started immediately Buhari won second term. Those campaign won't change anything afterall atiku was said to have bigger campaign rallies than Buhari.what I am trying to tell you is that atiku chances are getting slimmer.for you to win,you need human resources
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Halo22: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
We need to know the six Governors in question here. On a serious note, Wike should not make a grave mistake cos if Atiku eventually win against his wish, his next room will be in EFCC custody.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

I think the real work started immediately Buhari won second term. Those campaign won't change anything afterall atiku was said to have bigger campaign rallies than Buhari.what I am trying to tell you is that atiku chances are getting slimmer.for you to win,you need human resources

I'm not writing Atiku off at all, but if Atiku fails to win his region is landslide victory then he should forget it...
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kyase:

I'm not writing Atiku off at all, but if Atiku fails to win his region is landslide victory then he should forget it...

Even if atiku wins his region,it will be very narrow and will be down to tinubu picking his running mate from nw.tinubu will definitely win nw and nc and that will be key...atiku is gradually losing the ss as the day passes.he isn't sure of any region like obi and tinubu...he needs governors to defect and a lot of insider sabotage in apc plus obi stepping down...
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Halo22:
We need to know the six Governors in question here. On a serious note, Wike should not make a grave mistake cos if Atiku eventually win against his wish, his next room will be in EFCC custody.

Atiku cannot win without rivers
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Kyase(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

Even if atiku wins his region,it will be very narrow and will be down to tinubu picking his running mate from nw.tinubu will definitely win nw and nc and that will be key...atiku is gradually losing the ss as the day passes.he isn't sure of any region like obi and tinubu...he needs governors to defect and a lot of insider sabotage in apc plus obi stepping down...
Tell me which region Obi will win? grin
I dey wait.......
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Ojuntana: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
garfield1:

I already explained to you that the northern elites sabotaged buhari in the north by reducing his margin of victory and increasing gej's..compare the gap in 2011 to 2015.you dont expect a Christan southerner to win a popular islamic fanatic like buhari up north.only a strong northerner can.in 2007,all the major elites were northerners and the elites clearly preferred yaradua who is from the revered yaradua family.his brother shehu was revered and dominated northern politics between the 1980s and 1990s....Buhari votes will naturally reduce.
If buhari actually wanted lawan,then it was a good thing that lawan lost eventually afterall.I wonder why you still complain about his lost.buhari not choosing anyone in that list was the best thing.he needed to be neutral at that stage.since you say adamu was acting for Buhari,it means Buhari is behind adamu submitting akpabio and lawan's names...Buhari is not a foolish petson,.he got everybody to support adamu,he could have gotten them to support lawan or anyone else.he is not a coward.

Dont forget that boko haram started under obj and he escalated under him/yaradua.Buhari wanting lawan doesn't mean the north wants him or support northern retention.tinubu and other southerners did the right thing by calling for a a free and fair primaries.you are the one being narrow minded,always tying an incident to just a single factor.the northern govs insistence of power going south is the right thing to do.stop tying it down to them striking an imaginary deal with tinubu afterall most of them before now supported power shift.I dont know why you always reason like this.you always find joy in undermining tinubu
Can you explain specifically how the northern elites sabotaged Buhari in 2011. Give us names. Give us scenarios they used to sabotage him. Did they tell northern voters it is the turn of the south? Or that Buhari will repeal sharia laws? Did they tell them Buhari killed Yaradua? Just give me an idea. Don't just assert, prove.
How GEJ was sabotaged by northern elements in PDP is well known. They claimed he is behind BH and using it to reduce northern population. They claimed he was corrupt and most importantly. kafir. I can mention names of northerners who have come out to own up to sabotaging GEJ. Ibn Na-Allah, Murtala Nyako, Kwankwaso were all PDP members who have come out to say they helped in bringing GEJ down.
You just keep mouthing gap. OBJ won Buhari in the north in 2003. GEJ never won Buhari in 2011 nor 2015. What difference does the gap make? If Buhari had won the SW in 2011 like he did in 2015, he would have still become President so your gap argument is useless.
Where did I complain about Lawan's loss. I'm complaining about your natural proclivity to always suck up to the north in a very wild and sentimental manner. The north did not decide it was GEJ's turn in 2011. 2023 is yet to be seen. The primaries is a game of scheming not popularity like the general elections. The govs wanted to emerge VP. That is why they wanted power shift to the south so they can be in pole position to clinch the presidency after 8 years in the south. That's their plan.
Buhari specifically asked the govs to allow him choose a successor as they usually do. Instead, they turned around when he was in a meeting with the aspirants and released a communique ceding power to the south. After they had killed the Lawan idea, they went and gave Buhari five names. May I ask if 11 govs represent the totality of northern interests. The champion of this arrangement, El-Rufai is known to have said that he does not believe in zoning. But since it's our political reality, he will support it. What does that tell you?
BH started under OBJ but were not a violent sect then. They became a deadly force after the death of Yaradua because all their activities were supported and given cover by northern politicians and elites as a retaliation of GEJ not stepping down in 2011. I can bet you if Yaradua was still alive, BH would not have gotten such a strong foothold like it did under GEJ.
I am not saying power shifting south is not the right thing or not. What I'm pointing out is your flawed analysis that it is a popular opinion in the north. It is not true. No northerner has come out to condemn Atiku for emerging PDP candidate. In fact, NNPP and PDP have become stronger in the North. And they both have northern candidates. So I hope you can see how flawed your analysis is.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Makowonda: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
I don't see any competition for Tinubu come 2023.It's his turn;no doubt.The only thing I have against him is his age.Many touts,semi literates and packaged illiterate(result buyers) youths are calling the very academically and politically brilliant Tinubu a "Lagos tout".
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Gandollaar(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
kponkedenge:
PDP is a dying party. if for anything, they needed a unifer for the 2023 elections and not a Dubai based politician in the twilight of his political career, that could care less if they fail in 2023.

If PDP doesn't win the election in 2023, they will die a natural death.

The Southern PDP faction will move to Labour Party, while the northern faction will move to NNPP
Oga Kpokpogri!
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
Make PDP die jejely and use lazy people [LP] as abobakugrin

Nigeria will know peace without those cretin.
You are high on stale ewedu soup Afeesi.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by kponkedenge(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
Oga Kpokpogri!

Aunty Gandollar
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Gandollaar(f): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Aunty Gandollar
grin You people refused Ganduje to borrow 10b for CCTV bah? Issorait.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by kponkedenge(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
grin You people refused Ganduje to borrow 10b for CCTV bah? Issorait.

I dey suspect say you be Ganduje, you wan cash out before leaving office. cry

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Gandollaar(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

I dey suspect say you be Ganduje, you wan cash out before leaving office. cry
grin
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by kponkedenge(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
grin

Abi na.

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by garfield1: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

Can you explain specifically how the northern elites sabotaged Buhari in 2011. Give us names. Give us scenarios they used to sabotage him. Did they tell northern voters it is the turn of the south? Or that Buhari will repeal sharia laws? Did they tell them Buhari killed Yaradua? Just give me an idea. Don't just assert, prove.
How GEJ was sabotaged by northern elements in PDP is well known. They claimed he is behind BH and using it to reduce northern population. They claimed he was corrupt and most importantly. kafir. I can mention names of northerners who have come out to own up to sabotaging GEJ. Ibn Na-Allah, Murtala Nyako, Kwankwaso were all PDP members who have come out to say they helped in bringing GEJ down.
You just keep mouthing gap. OBJ won Buhari in the north in 2003. GEJ never won Buhari in 2011 nor 2015. What difference does the gap make? If Buhari had won the SW in 2011 like he did in 2015, he would have still become President so your gap argument is useless.
Where did I complain about Lawan's loss. I'm complaining about your natural proclivity to always suck up to the north in a very wild and sentimental manner. The north did not decide it was GEJ's turn in 2011. 2023 is yet to be seen. The primaries is a game of scheming not popularity like the general elections. The govs wanted to emerge VP. That is why they wanted power shift to the south so they can be in pole position to clinch the presidency after 8 years in the south. That's their plan.
Buhari specifically asked the govs to allow him choose a successor as they usually do. Instead, they turned around when he was in a meeting with the aspirants and released a communique ceding power to the south. After they had killed the Lawan idea, they went and gave Buhari five names. May I ask if 11 govs represent the totality of northern interests. The champion of this arrangement, El-Rufai is known to have said that he does not believe in zoning. But since it's our political reality, he will support it. What does that tell you?
BH started under OBJ but were not a violent sect then. They became a deadly force after the death of Yaradua because all their activities were supported and given cover by northern politicians and elites as a retaliation of GEJ not stepping down in 2011. I can bet you if Yaradua was still alive, BH would not have gotten such a strong foothold like it did under GEJ.
I am not saying power shifting south is not the right thing or not. What I'm pointing out is your flawed analysis that it is a popular opinion in the north. It is not true. No northerner has come out to condemn Atiku for emerging PDP candidate. In fact, NNPP and PDP have become stronger in the North. And they both have northern candidates. So I hope you can see how flawed your analysis is.

Obj never defeated buhsri in the north.obj got 8 million votes against 11.5 million by Buhari although obj won the nc.only yaradua was alleged to have won him up north though inec never released full state by statw results...
If gej had got the 7.5 million he got in 2011 and Buhari still maintained his 10.5 million,he would have won.dont forget that they were calls for gej to step down in 2011 for the north to complete yaradua.some elders led by ango abdullahi even did a mock primary which produced atiku. At the last minute,gov muazu allegedly struck a deal with gej to handover to north in 2015.
Boko escalated in 2006/2007 under obj when its founder uztaz Yusuf was killed...the govs always want to produce vp right from 1999 so northern govs scheming for vp is not a new thing.Buhari only told them that he wants to anoint his successor,they never gave him an answer so you saying they turned around is mischievous and in bad fate.dont forget that in that meeting,Buhari backed power shift to the south.I never said power shift to the south is a popular opinion among all northerners.I said a greater number of northern leaders supported it just like they demanded for it in 2015...even though a good number will back power shift,that doesnt mean that they won't accept it if it comes to them afterall many in the south supported gej in 2015.even in 2007,the southern govs in PDP canvassed for power.
The northerners hardly condemn each other in the media unlike we southerners so dont expect them to condemn atiku and co.by 2023 polls,you will know where the north stands.

Saying PDP is getting stronger up north is flawed,I dont know where you conjured up such stats from but nnpp is getting stronger..
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by maxzzo1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Bimpe29: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Politics is tough, rough but interest based.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by TinubuNG: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
datola:

What do you hope to gain from Atiku as president
You dey mind that mumu .

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by TinubuNG: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After 2023 eyes go clear

No be by social media and “ source “ assumption..

Yoruba can keep their propaganda coming .. nobody takes them serious ..

Because even minus Pdp ...

Apc won’t win this election with Tinubu...

Tinubu can never ever govern this country and that’s why we want him on ballot .. so we clear him and his people

Power to the people
Keep shouting yoruba upandan , Tinubu is your president come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / Zahra Buhari Indimi Poses With Her In-Laws (Photos) / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.