Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (23008 Views)

Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by JooEeL(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

U are even more confused!

Someone who has apologized for her previous misconception, u're here commending. Nothing is worst dan speaking ignorantly.

Sirach 5:9-14....
It says we should b wary of what we say. Dats it more honorable to keep quiet wen we don't know what to say, as our words can either bring us honor or disgrace.

U saw a post, u neva cared to read wot it was saying, u just jumped to comment base on assumption. That's rash!

And why not show me her apologies? undecided

Dont let me call u stupid. If u are so brute why not pick a stone and go kill bobrisky?

Mtcheew.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by WatchYourSix: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
etrange:

Homosexuality did not begin at any point. It has always been part of mankind in all parts of the world. It definitely did not start in the West. Rich women married women in Eastern Nigeria back then. They were gay people in Africa before the advent of the white man. Even the Bible acknowledged the existence of homosexuality. What the West started in Africa was homophobia and which they introduced using their religion and thier laws.

So when you say "before it started in the West", you're probably saying "before the West started acknowledging the rights of gay people".

Homo-phobia....??

Im still wondering Who tha fvck come up with that word...??

Like ...it doesnt even serve its purpose...

We all know what phobia and Homo means..

The LGBTQZAG is full of so much cráp and lies
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by VirileNelly2420: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I f'ed up.. cry cry cry cry cry
coolwow! Am amazed. I honestly neva knew u could admit a mistake. Don't blame me ok.

Dats honorable.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

coolwow! Am amazed. I honestly neva knew u could admit a mistake. Don't blame me ok.

Dats honorable.
I do..
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by InfinityFabric: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my dear,
We are not Muslims that practice a man made cult

The God we follow is Jesus Christ, he layed example with his life on who we should live, it wasn't a life of violence, kill i kill, retaliation, greed that he lived

This is the laws that guides us

This is not weakness, this is civility, that some knucke head cretins believe in violence doesn't make it a benchmark for what life is ideally.

The only thing is to keep speaking with one voice, the hijab in missionaries school we have been fighting you can see how the cretins have labelled it islamophobic using all disguise to claim minority while striving for the general conquest of Sharia

Buhari regime contributed so much to all these bigotry, politics is one tool for waging and fighting off these cretins if we can vote out Apc liberalism and equity have higher chance of coming

They only seem powerful but are not because we have Muslims in south supporting them
Which God ?
The one as a man or God ? Because the two are different.

Christians are so ashamed of their laws in Bible they
- surrendered to liberalism which led to gay pastors haha.
- no longer have fornication as a sin
- celebrates pagans' days as theirs
- allow girls to be dressing naked to church. To be sincere there's no evidence for Church going.
- have many Bible editions and version with some verses outright removed in some.
What else... ? Speaking in tongues... God pls no.
List is endless... NO wonder people like FERNANDEZISBACK turned to atheism. It's illogical to be a Christian given what's in the Bible.

In fact the whole idea of Christianity is a scam run by Paul. Jesus didn't know about it nor did he have a Church nor did he celebrate Christmas.

Christianity has NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by VirileNelly2420: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
JooEeL:

And why not show me her apologies? undecided

Dont let me call u stupid. If u are so brute why not pick a stone and go kill bobrisky?

Mtcheew.
Sorry no vex. Go to page 1.... I think she was first to comment.

She actually modified it to apologise.

And subsequently she was remorseful of it all.
She/he has my respect for dat.

As for being a gay apologist, dats ur business.

...am a liberal...
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I misunderstood the whole post.. cry

You gay see your rubbish writeup supporting abomination you need to be stoned
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Modified:I am so sorry for those who read my previouscomment..I thought this was a different thread where homosexuals was stoned.. shocked

That was a mistake from my side.. grin
Thanks for understanding.. grin

Truthisunique2 and everyone who misread the previous statement..I am so sorry for that..I missed the whole thing.. cry

What's wrong with me.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You're sick your comment shouldn't always be on the first page please makes this a norm you're disgracing yourself and family in front of thousands who are planning to get a look at your face

If you don't have have anything to say wait for reasonable commentators whom you can pick something from before you comment you're even a lady makes it more irritating

I hate your abominable stands on homesexuality, those boys will grow up someday to kill those men ..then we will breed more crime to society because of homosexuals
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Realists(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=AllahIsGarbage post=114342893]A lot of people don't know that long before the filthiness of homosexuality and transgenderism began in the West, Hausa Fulanis were happily practicing their own version of it called Yan Daudu. Many of the top abóki politicians and businessmen you here about patronise these Yan Daudus for "special" services. if you know, you know [/quote

You mean Africans where sodomites long before the coming of the bible story.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Calicoe: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
If this is true, sharia gets it right for the first time
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're sick your comment shouldn't always be on the first page please makes this a norm you're disgracing yourself and family in front of thousands who are planning to get a look at your face

If you don't have have anything to say wait for reasonable commentators whom you can pick something from before you comment you're even a lady makes it more irritating

I hate your abominable stands on homesexuality, those boys will grow up someday to kill those men ..then we will breed more crime to society because of homosexuals
Shut up pls..I still remain by my stance that homosexuality is normal and ain't abominable..go deal with that..
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Blakpot:

Some male are born effeminate.
It's their nature from birth and not influenced by their environment.
Naturally, most become homosexuals.
It's kind of ignorant to hate and discriminate them for being as they are.

While those gays that aren't effeminate have no excuse. They are just perverts lol.

I disagree no one is born to like same gender t
They learnt everything on earth

If I am not mistaking are you referring to male who walk like female and talk like female? I'd that what you equate to effimate
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by JooEeL(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Sorry no vex. Go to page 1.... I think she was first to comment.

She actually modified it to apologise.

And subsequently she was remorseful of it all.
She/he has my respect for dat.

As for being a gay apologist, dats ur business.

...am a liberal...

What exactly is your point?

That homosexuals should be stoned to death? People should be killed for the sake of their sexual orientation?

If so, never quote me in your life. Thank u.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by etrange: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Homo-phobia....??

Im still wondering Who tha fvck come up with that word...??

Like ...it doesnt even serve its purpose...

We all know what phobia and Homo means..

The LGBTQZAG is full of so much cráp and lies

What is wrong with the word though? Homo as a prefix means "same" e.g. homogeneous, homosexuality, homophone, homonym, etc. In this context, it is referring to homosexuality. Phobia means intense fear of or hatred for something. In this context, it's more of hatred. So homophobia is intense hatred for gay people.

But wait, so out of everything I said, it is who came up with the word for you? Have you asked yourself who came up with the word watermelon? Don't we all know what water is and what melon? Definitely, watermelon isn't melon at all. Have you asked yourself who came up with the word grapefruit? Don't we all know what grape is and what fruit is? Definitely, grapefruit isn't grape at all. The point is, the etymology of the word itself doesn't matter if we all know the meaning. That's how languages work and it could be called anything and it won't still change the meaning. So if in a conversation as serious as human rights, you're more interested in who came up with the word, then that's another level of pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up pls..I still remain by my stance that homosexuality is normal and ain't abominable..go deal with that..

You're abomination I pray all your children become homosexuals if don't see anything bad in it

If you refuse to say amen then you're an hypocrite who her aim is destroy people children

Say amen! Your children will all me homosexuals
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're abomination I pray all your children become homosexuals if don't see anything bad in it

If you refuse to say amen then you're an hypocrite who her aim is destroy people children

Say amen! Your children will all me homosexuals
Good if they are.. you shouldn't have a problem.. cheesy wink
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good if they are.. you shouldn't have a problem.. cheesy wink

Nope I want a resounding amen....
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1982: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Now forever remain shut and don't quote me and yes don't reference a plagairise Arab book that came hundreds of years after Jesus events

Jesus forgave and forives sin on Earth and in heaven which only God can

Matthew 9:1-8

Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

3 At this, some of the teachers of the Law said to themselves, “This fellow is blaspheming!”

4 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? 6 But so that you might know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin

LMAO! you said I should not quote you with A "plagairise Arab book that came hundreds of years after Jesus events" the first bible written was in 305 AD that's 300+ years after Jesus left earth.

I will quote bible verses for you.

gospel of John chapter 14 verse 28 said "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I ago unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John chapter 4 verse 34 said "Jesus said to them: my food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work

John chapter 20 verse 17 said "I ascend to my father, and your father, to my God and to your God.

I can go on and on if you want. grin
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
JooEeL:

That homosexuals should be stoned to death? People should be killed for the sake of their sexual orientation?

They should be killed yes or locked up homosexuality is a disease a mental disease that should be treated
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1982: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

They should be killed yes or locked up homosexuality is a disease a mental disease that should be treated
ahh.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by VirileNelly2420: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
JooEeL:

Have u gone to see d apology u were seeking for? ...dats my concern. U were wit her. Maybe u should ask her her exact point apologising.

As for ur sexual Orientation, like I said before, it's non of my business.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Nope I want a resounding amen....

What does it mean? nothing..just some random nonsense.. grin
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by JooEeL(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Ok
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by JooEeL(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Have u gone to see d agology u were seeking for? ...dats my concern. U were wit her. Maybe u should ask her her exact point.

As for ur sexual Orientation, like I said before, it's non of my business.

Ok
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Truthisunique2: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1982:

LMAO! you said I should not quote you with A "plagairise Arab book that came hundreds of years after Jesus events" the first bible written was in 305 AD that's 300+ years after Jesus left earth.

I will quote bible verses for you.

gospel of John chapter 14 verse 28 said "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I ago unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John chapter 4 verse 34 said "Jesus said to them: my food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work

John chapter 20 verse 17 said "I ascend to my father, and your father, to my God and to your God.

I can go on and on if you want. grin
What a joke you are the Bible translated from it's native Hebrew to Greek years after Christ is not the same as the first time Bible was written

Paul came the same era as the disciples of Christ and was privy to already established testimonies written and established by the first hand witnesses (apostles)

A new clown like Mohammed wasn't telling stories he didn't witness in the Bible

Jesus don't have a problem calling God father, or been sent, father sends children errand doesn't make stop the identity of been a child

I need you to explain why the disciples would call something blasphemy and Jesus would still repeat it
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1982:

ahh.

They are worse than murderers everyone became like them won't the human race be wiped out
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by sylve11: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you need to get sense o

Wetin concern Christian's in Sharia matter, and what concern Christian's to support any Sharia decision

Are you scared Muslims would behead you if you condemn them or na the liberalism of Christian you dey use form tarzan

You tell am well cool
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What does it mean? nothing..just some random nonsense.. grin

Even the Jesus is mad for allowing your kind supporter's of evil to breathe and even the African Gods if they won't act we naturalist and the preservant of the human race will act

Before people like corrupt our children without your senselessly mentality

Am waiting for your homosexual kids to be mobbed
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Pootle: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
a sledge hammer should be used to destroy their testis before beheading them in a boko haram way undecided
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Blakpot: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I disagree no one is born to like same gender t
They learnt everything on earth

If I am not mistaking are you referring to male who walk like female and talk like female? I'd that what you equate to effimate

"Effeminate definition, (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy."

"An effeminate man behaves or looks similar to a woman"

You can disagree all you want.
Growing up with a few of them, I know what I'm talking about.I mean from childhood.
Their feminine behavior had nothing to do with environmental factors or learnt here on earth as you put it.

Its innate and not a habit learnt.
Its that feminine nature that gravitates them towards liking guys too.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by WatchYourSix: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
etrange:

What is wrong with the word though? Homo as a prefix means "same" e.g. homogeneous, homosexuality, homophone, homonym, etc. In this context, it is referring to homosexuality. Phobia means intense fear of or hatred for something. In this context, it's more of hatred. So homophobia is intense hatred for gay people.

But wait, so out of everything I said, it is who came up with the word for you? Have you asked yourself who came up with the word watermelon? Don't we all know what water is and what melon? Definitely, watermelon isn't melon at all. Have you asked yourself who came up with the word grapefruit? Don't we all know what grape is and what fruit is? Definitely, grapefruit isn't grape at all. The point is, the etymology of the word itself doesn't matter if we all know the meaning. That's how languages work and it could be called anything and it won't still change the meaning. So if in a conversation as serious as human rights, you're more interested in who came up with the word, then that's another level of pettiness.

You talk too much just to pass small opinion..its condescending but thats common on nairaland so carry on..

Homo means same... and its not a word exclusive to gay or homosexuality like u gave examples of other words that has homo in the. ...

. phobia means fear not hatred ...hatred and being very afraid are two different thing..

So...How does homophobia translate to hatred for gay people...??

Out of everything u said?? Did u address everything i said too?? U picked the part you wanted to address...what's the big deal in that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.