Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months (393 Views)

Having A Male Child / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by DSpokesMan(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2022
My people, I hail!

My second child (boy) has clocked 15months. It's been a challenge to wean him. He's very attached to the mum though.

Please, we need suggestions to aid the process.
Re: Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by olasaad(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2022
DSpokesMan:
My people, I hail!

My second child (boy) has clocked 15months. It's been a challenge to wean him. He's very attached to the mum though.

Have you tried aleo vera Tell madam to apply it on her breast each time the boy want to sack.
Re: Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by Mindlog: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2022
DSpokesMan:
My people, I hail!

At what age was the older child weaned and how was it done?
Re: Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by DSpokesMan(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
olasaad:

Have you tried aleo vera Tell madam to apply it on her breast each time the boy want to sack.

Ohh!!! I never knew Aloe Vera could deter him though.

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by DSpokesMan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:

At what age was the older child weaned and how was it done?

She was weaned at exactly 1year. The mum wasn't giving her...and surprisingly she also lost interest o! We were shocked!

The chairman is proving difficult. The mum has been trying to stop him. Apparently, we are not doing enough yet.
Re: Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months by Ulunne777(f): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just sit out the cries,it doesn't kill
or
replace with juices/tea
or
Sleep with him for 2 nights while the mom sleeps alone .
Or
allow her travel on Friday come back Sunday evening

or send the boy to grandma for weekend

2 days max and the battle is over.

Coming from a mom of 3 boys who were like that.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy The Best Home Decoration Accessories Online? / / / Emergency Travel To America | I Left My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.