Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

This Can Change Your Life For Better. Please Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Can Change Your Life For Better. Please Read (275 Views)

How Opay Changed My Life For Good (diary Of A Retired Chronic Gambler) / SCAM ALERT!! New Bitcoin Scam Please Read / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Change Your Life For Better. Please Read by AbiodunFaf(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
I am in a very good mood today. My name is Fafunso Abiodun. I am a serial entrepreneur, an IT professional and business researcher and well grounded business development coach among the very few things I do.

Just as you read, I am in a very good mood today and I am giving you an irresistible offer. Please read to the end.

Sometimes in the past in about 2 years ago I was contacted by an elder brother who works in a business consulting firm notifying me of a huge capital project mainly in the area of Agriculture and they wanted to seek land for Agriculture mainly from Lagos state government for farming purpose and they needed to come up with business plans in different areas of Agriculture so I was contacted and I went to work.
To cut the long story short I was able to come up with different well researched business plans in different fields of Agriculture, you can guess how much I collected for this project.

• Plantain farming
• Yam Farming
• Soya beans Farming
• Beans Farming
• Cassava Farming
• Pig Farming
• Goat Farming
• Fish Farming
• Poultry Farming
• Cucumber Farming
• Green Pepper Farming
• Oil Palm Farming
• Pine Apple Farming
• Rice Farming
• Wheat Farming

The good part of this story is that they were able to secure the lands that they needed for the farming project with the business plan
I have worked on the business plan and separated it into different parts and I have been making mula grin grin grin, I mean good money from the work I did two years ago by improving on the business plans on this portal.

You can check https://etraining.com.ng/bplan

What I am offering you for just today is that you can download all these business plans all for a token of five thousand naira today. This offer is just for today. Go ahead to https://etraining.com.ng/bplan to see how much I sell each of these plans and you can do the calculation for the cost of the plans I am offering to you.

If you want this offer the cost is five thousand naira for all the business plans you are looking at on the portal

Just as stated rush to my whatsapp number on zero eight one seven eight one zero four zero eight five.

Kindly note that this offer is just for today 2nd of July, 2022

I will close all the links to this offer today. This is not a marketing gimmick.

What can I do with this offer?

You can download this and keep as a file to be resold to others cause you will get both the word file and the pdf file
You can create a portal like the one I have created and start selling business plans
You can use the business plans as a project thesis
You can use the business plans as a research material and many others.

Please note that this offer is just for today

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism Checker [FREE + LIFETIME] / Need A Lot Of Steam, Google, Amazon Gift Cards / Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.