Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (6762 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by birdman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
I dont see what people are gloating about. A man of this caliber should not be on his death bed several thousand miles away from home, if we had decent health care.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
Isn't it better 4 ojukwu to die now(at this ripe age) than to committ suicide like awuluwo? Or is it better to die in prison like abiola?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by chakula: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
atasteve:

I pray for his quick recovery.

Hmmmn  shocked shocked shocked  shocked all what i could do is to fold my arms and witnesses the lions while pugnacious, my comment should be fallback till the end of the scenario.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
As if anything is gonna happen if that <quote>

happens, Yorubas are up for grabs anytime, you guys are not a problem to worry about.

</quote>

Ojukwu made the same wrong assessment going into the war, Ibadan and Lagos will be a cake walk.
You will discover, as sure as he did, that the roads to West are paved with fire. They rain on you from directions you did not know existed.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

As if anything is gonna happen if that <quote>

happens, Yorubas are up for grabs anytime, you guys are not a problem to worry about.

</quote>

Ojukwu made the same wrong assessment going into the war, Ibadan and Lagos will be a cake walk.
You will discover, as sure as he did, that the roads to West are paved with fire. They rain on you from directions you did not know existed. 

Who were fighting the battles? It was not Yorubas. Your numbers were few in the military.

Remember your region was controlled by Hausa soldiers. It was Hausa soldiers who fought against Biafrans in Yorubaland.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Who was commanding and advancing the war?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

The Hausa-Fulani who continue to rule this nation. Why was it that the North controlled Nigeria for most of its history since the Civil War? Were the Yorubas equal partners? Or were they junior partners?

I think you know the answer.

Now let us stop derailing this thread and give honor to Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
Negro, keep on making noise here, when the times comes, bear it in mind that no foreign mercenaries will be of reach to u guys. This time around, it'll be man to man, no foreign help. So, chill out and wait.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
The most iconic picture in Igboland.

[img]http://maxsiollun.files./2008/05/ojukwu21.jpg[/img]
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
kasiem:

Isn't it better 4 ojukwu to die now(at this ripe age) than to committ suicide like awuluwo? Or is it better to die in prison like abiola?

Since he refused to die,why not send him a bottle of otapiapia to hasten his death ?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
Eze,

Then Adekunle, Obj, should both be heroes on your land since they have not done your people any wrong. Why do yiou people hate ADekunle, given what you just confirmed that he didn't fight or destroy your land?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2011
Yeepa, otapiapia for Ibo leader. Gammalin 40 will be faster or formalin
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

Yeepa, otapiapia for Ibo leader. Gammalin 40 will be faster or formalin
With his present dilapitated condition,Gammalin 20 will just be fine but they should shake the bottle very well before they administer the package on him !
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

THEY GAVE YOU TO COMMAND IN ORDER NOT TO BREAK AWAY AND REMEMBER THIS, THE NORTH DON'T REALLY LIKE YOU YORUBAS.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

With his present dilapitated condition,Gammalin 20 will just be fine but they should shake the bottle very well before they administer the package on him !
Too Bad!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
all of you who are wishing the death of ikemba will definitely regreat it. your own sickness is awaiting for u.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by chino11(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
kasiem:

Kasie hahahahhahahha . You too much. Aawalaowo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

all of you who are wishing the death of ikemba will definitely regreat it. your own sickness is awaiting for u.
The God of those who Ojukwu troops in ore kill will definitely not allow him to die peacefully
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
<Quote>

HEY GAVE YOU TO COMMAND IN ORDER NOT TO BREAK AWAY AND REMEMBER THIS, THE NORTH DON'T REALLY LIKE YOU YORUBAS.

</quote>

So you say we commanded the war, your boss, Eze said we did not.

Why don't you all figure it out and get back let's not know your conclusion.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

I have never killed before but your daddy has killed millions.so why is he scared of death ?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I have never killed before but your daddy has killed millions.so why is he scared of death ?

I WANT TO ASK U, DID YOU LIKE THE WAY THEY KILLED NDIGBO IN THE NORTH DURING THE 60S? WELL WE DIDN'T LIKE THAT AND THAT WAS WHY IKEMBA OF NNEWI WANTED US TO BREAK AWAY. IT IS NOT OVER YET.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
if it were to be in igboland, awuruwuru's corpse would've been disposed in a forest, cos we dont accord respect to people who committed suicide.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by 2mch(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
Igbo's are so sensitive, see how they are crying on SR because of investigative reporting. Any news about  Ojukwu is an attack on Igbo's. What is the reason for this oversensitivity and the thinking that everyone is out to get you? It is ridiculous. undecided. Now i wonder where the band of tribalists are, with the insult that Awo committed suicide. See karma now and wahala that a malicious rumor can cause. Hope you all grow up and learn some lessons some day. Including the Yoruba tribalists. cool
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by castonn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
if ojukwu is condemned bc of his move for actualization of sovereign state of biafra then we shall condemn the introduction of sharia, introduction of Islamic banking, the moves so far by boko  angryharam and o embarassedthere illegal moves of which most of nor than politicians are involved in
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Eze,

Then Adekunle, Obj, should both be heroes on your land since they have not done your people any wrong. Why do yiou people hate ADekunle, given what you just confirmed that he didn't fight or destroy your land?

Where is Adekunle now? Has he gained anything from the war? The answer is no. He is an exile who lives with regret in a foreign land.

Let me ask you again, were the Yorubas junior partners to the Hausa who gained all the spoils from the war?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

Where is Adekunle now? Has he gained anything from the war? The answer is no. [s]He is an exile who lives with regret in a foreign land. [/s]

Let me ask you again, were the Yorubas junior partners to the Hausa who gained all the spoils from the war?
Adekunle is in Ogbomosho as am talking to you mr man.
Typical yanmirin liar
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by HighChief4(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ikemba God is with you and you will be remembered for protecting and fighting for your people. You used your wealth and personal reasources to fight the war while the likes of Awolowo were busy enriching themselves and playing a second fiddle to mallams. Yorubas contributed immensely to the bad state of that dungeon called Nigeria and they will surely someday regret that very act of betrayal. Little wonder that part of the country is so under-developed. I always laugh when I see Yoruba dudes complaining about Nigeria not working, but the only thing I can say to them is GOODMORNING, cos it seems they are just waking up.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

Adekunle is in Ogbomosho as am talking to you mr man.
Typical yanmirin  liar

You are the liar. He is not in Ogbomosho the man is in the U.S.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by EzeUche(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
May God bless Ojukwu!

A true lion of Biafra.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
We get it! We all hate eachother! But instead of insulting our tribes and peoples why don't we all grow up and do it like other reasonable countries do? Let's wake up and seek a solution and finally part ways as friends or atleast lets wake up and deal with our reaspective leaders that have killing us softly for dem selfish reason or that of dem friends or family, if only we could channel this hate into a way forward for us either as a regional or national entity. I just hope, but that's just me
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by stagger: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bigots everywhere. You guys all make me sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail / BRT Bus Falls Off Third-Mainland Bridge (Fully Loaded) / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.