Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (6759 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
Thankgod that ojukwu was a key factor in the abacha's gov't that bought a house for all Yoruba leaders in kirikiri. I learnt that ojukwu was the one incharge of sending condoms to mko to help cool his congi. And it was the same mko that invented sex in the prison, what a great achievement?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by jason123: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
kasiem:

Jason, at your age, be rest assured that u can't beat a ten year half igbo boy. The only thing u can do is to shout,"brother come ooo! Aunty come ooo! Me? I go beat somebody ooo!". So, cool down, we know the limit of yorobaman's ability, it's not about jokes. Even all of us heard how doctors saved dbanj after the beating that he received from ikechukwu.

I was not telling you to believe me. I know you would never. But those people who I dealt with know themselves! grin grin grin
As I said earlier, it is only on the internet you will hear ridiculous statements such as yours, so what gives?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2011
jason123:

I was not telling you to believe me. I know you would never. But those people who I dealt with know themselves! grin grin grin
As I said earlier, it is only on the internet you will hear ridiculous statements such as yours, so what gives?
u are my best Yoruba friend on NL, so, i would always tell u the truth.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
Negro, kassiem and others please am working on a Project, An African project on the level of courage of Blacks but i have a Problem now, i cant just find the number of times a coward dies? Please solve that for me
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by ektbear: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
lol @ kasiem.

I wonder if this is just bravado.

Some very bold statements being made. And if you are anything like the typical skinny short dudes I've seen/met in Nigeria from the SE zone, doubly bold.

Anyway, talk on the net is cheap.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
<quote>

seanet02:
Negro, kassiem and others please am working on a Project,  An African project on the level of courage of Blacks but i have a Problem now, i cant just find the number of times a coward dies? Please solve that for me.

</quote>

Hey bro,

I don't fight but when I plant my feet and declare war, trust me I won't be the one yielding ground. So I have no experience in how to assist your project.
Luckily we are talking about Ojukwu. He has twice before, in cowardice, in the middle of hot fire turned his back and bolted. I do not know a better reference for you than the Ikemba himself.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

lol @ kasiem.

I wonder if this is just bravado.

Some very bold statements being made. And if you are anything like the typical skinny short dudes I've seen/met in Nigeria from the SE zone, doubly bold.

Anyway, talk on the net is cheap.
guy, those short guys that u are taking for granted, will give the easiest visa to grave. Fighting is not shouting, it's a thing mind and brawn. So, dont be deceived.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by CyberG: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2011
I wish Ojukwu well! It is wrong by all means to make fun of a person in a situation like this, whether big and influential or small and obscure! Like I said before, it is pathetic that all you racists, tribalists and ethnocentric bigots could do is to take shots at each other based on tribe! I will take some liberty to re-post from a very recent post of mine to racists, tribalists and small-minded bigots:

"In all of your life, it is hate, death, blood, killing, I-am-better-than-you-because-of-tribe, when do you have time to think or do something productive? Well, if you did all I listed up there, and you still had any of this bilious racial hate, you achieve or attain nothing! I can go on and on but I know that a dog destined to be eternally lost will not listen to the voice of his master. You can make the difference: take the high road, it is the best road you will ever find or tread. You will see much farther than the midgets who only pride themselves on their race/tribe/ethnicity. If you can't do this with your country men, how will you function if you work in a team of people from 10-20 different countries? Will you look down on all of them? Will they look down on you because of your race? You will be a misfit and an utter failure at everything in life if your entire life is premised on racial hatred and ethnic war and thoughts of all this nonsense! Please get a real life! Write about your latest inventions! Debate on your new proposals and how it will bring 10 million people out of poverty in the next 2 years! Write about the professional conference you attended last month and your bold, audacious and unprecedented ideas that wowed the audience! Write about you volunteering activities, even when people did not appreciate it at the beginning! Write and debate challenges you have faced proving yourself at a difficult task and how everyone later came to respect you for your success! See how much better you'd feel and how much refreshing conversations you can have with people! Get off this life of hatred because it brings death to you and all the people who have to put up with it because you murder their spirits silently!"

Why can't you people be mad that the useless governments of Nigeria have provided no healthcare facilities for its people? Even shameless Yaradua was being carried from Germany to Saudi until he kicked the bucket, yet this foolish government has not done anything for Nigerians, yet no one is talking!! I tell you what and this will not be a new story to those who live in progressive societies: A brand new hospital (not some tiny clinic or hospital) was completed late last year for WOMEN ONLY just a few minutes walk from my house! Not for men! Not for kids - they have their own SPECIAL hospital! This is not the only one as there is even a bigger one in the same city! Useless do-nothing Nigerian tribalists and racists will bring their bigoted wives to come and give birth to children who will only turn out as tribalists - like YOU! For goodness sakes, why can't Nigerians when they grow old have good healthcare in their own city and be with their families in peace when and if they pass! You blind racists will be in this exact conditions years from now and guess what? Your children would have learned nothing from you but gloating over you and taking shots at each other! Next, their own children will do the same to them! Has no one any atom of wisdom or sense in their coconut heads?! Did none of you read that "the fathers ate the sour grapes and the children's teeth are now set on edge"? (Paraphrase).

Who of you loves sour grapes, will prefer it to sweet oranges or water melons or bananas? But NO, your OWN fathers ate sour grapes and NOW, it's your turn, your teeth is set on edge! How will EVIL and backwardness depart from that hell hole of a country if all you idiots prolong this fvcking (apologies) curse by eating the poison that killed a generation of humans and has devastated  your own present country and your children have no chance of experiencing the good times of the 50s as told by people who lived then? Anyone who posts any of this racial and useless madness again would only bring curses on their heads because you suffer your fellow man in your co-owned land! You fear not God, you fear not man nor the fair rules of existence, do you want EVIL to devour your souls? I am and everyone who like justice, fairness, equity and believes in humanity is sick of RACISM, TRIBALISM and YOUR BIGOTRY!

When will you make progress in your life if you invest your life in the uselessness that did not profit your forebears?! Nigeria does not and can not make progress because you have refused to do the things that make for progress. You slow others in your family down and if all of you live this life of evil, you will see no good come! Two hateful families in a small community slow the entire community down, one community with racial bias and evil in their blood slow down the entire village! A God-forsaken village in a town slows down the entire town, one or two towns with bigoted, unprogressive small-minded people slow down the entire state! And yet you blame your corrupt governor? No, you should be blamed first because people like you turned out to be the governor! Many governors and useless leaders like these is why Nigeria is a fat JOKE of a country! Yet you revel in this shame and have time to use the internet to assert racial supremacy!?

Are you the so-called graduates and generation that will lead Nigeria? I think not because if you spent only half of the time you spend here working on some project on the same internet, you would make more progress! You will have more ideas and have time to work on those ideas! Where is your new app for the Iphone/blackberry you cradle with glee? You can never have one, you argue on race but wait for America to create an app so you can download for free, pirate or for .99 cents only to go back to curse another tribe! When will you contribute anything positive to humanity? In a 100 years after your are long gone, will someone Google your name to find out you contributed something to their generation or they will only find out your bilious racial hatred every time they search your name or ID? After you read this, know that if everyone chooses to do something useful, tribalism will die a natural death in Nigeria and that place will progress tremendously! No light, no security, militancy, no healthcare, etc will be a thing of the past. So, I don't care if you are Ibo/Yoruba/Hausa/Kanuri/Idoma etc. . .do something with your life or Nigeria will be more useless by the time you die and your children will only curse you and the silly leaders who confused your coconut heads with only tribalism, racism, ethnocentrism!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2011
CyberG,

Let Ojukwu get sleep, its late night. Come back tomorrow so I can addrss your problem.

The West had all those infrastructures - community health centers, public latrines, community water fountains, community recreation centers, . . Until after the war and the Eastside boys thronged West. Nothing hs been the same for u ever since.

Anyway, come back tmrw for an earful. Let Ikemba sleep.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by CyberG: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2011
Negro_Ntns: Yes, it's good you realize he should get a good sleep. You too should get some but when you wake-up, put your attention to how Nigeria will not only get all those infrastructure back but much better in quality and quantity than it ever had! We already know all the stories of the past so while it is kind that you'd like to tell me and others a lot about it, there is already ample documentation of it.

Now, let us focus our energies and time on doing better than our best ever! The countries we live in (I don't know where you live) are working so hard to increase the distance between them and us in ever way as we speak and I am in one of such facilities right now, like a lot of other Nigerians in places across the world. Take the high road, set a better example, then you can hold others to that same standard and our "leaders" to a higher standard. Hope you understand and look, if you would rather discuss your latest ideas, inventions, opinions or products you are working on, that would be something I would stay up all night to read about. On that, my ears can never be full and I will tell you a good number of interesting inventions, ideas and proposals I have also completed recently.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by lagcity(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2011
[</quote>

Hey bro,

I don't fight but when I plant my feet and declare war, trust me I won't be the one yielding ground. So I have no experience in how to assist your project.
Luckily we are talking about Ojukwu. He has twice before, in cowardice, in the middle of hot fire turned his back and bolted. I do not know a better reference for you than the Ikemba himself.
[quote][/quote]

twice? u and this ur understatements cheesy
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by omonnakoda: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
So in the end he committed suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion In Kano, 2 Feared Dead / Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station / BREAKING: Atlast Buhari Open Up (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.