Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (6761 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

You are the liar. He is not in Ogbomosho the man is in the U.S.

Where does that blood sucker man live because i live in D.C.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
stagger:

Bigots everywhere. You guys all make me sick.

Nothing like Bigots everywhere, Ndigbo can never sit one place and watch other people insult us or our great IKEMBA never.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by 2mch(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

Where does that blood sucker man live because i live in D.C.

hahahaha, you want to go and fight a soldier and a war veteran. You better make sure your aim is better than your mouth. Do you think he will walk around without being armed. Someone give this goon Adekunle's address please, dont forget to update us. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

Nothing like Bigots everywhere, Ndigbo can never sit one place and watch other people insult us or our great IKEMBA never.

When have Ndigbo ever been united on anything nationalistic since Biafra - it is everyman for himself - see you at the nkwobi/point 'n kill joint  grin
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

I WANT TO ASK U, DID YOU LIKE THE WAY THEY KILLED NDIGBO IN THE NORTH DURING THE 60S?  WELL WE DIDN'T LIKE THAT AND THAT WAS WHY IKEMBA OF NNEWI WANTED US TO BREAK AWAY. IT IS NOT OVER YET.

The day Ojuku dressed in skirt and blouse,ran to cameroun and Effiong made that great speech about the collapse of biafra and surrendering to the Republic of Nigeria signified the death of biafra.so what ''not over yet'' are you talking about ?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The day Ojuku dressed in skirt and blouse,ran to cameroun and Effiong made that great speech about the collapse of biafra and surrendering to the Republic of Nigeria signified the death of biafra.so what ''not over yet'' are you talking about ?
what about the day awuluwo carried poison and took his cowardly life, because nobody wanted to call him president? Na by force to call somebody president?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by tankwa: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
bleutooth
I wish yu whatever yu wish Ezeigbo.

Biko nu, kwusi nu ebe a.
We are encouraging bleutooth on his abuses to our leader.

bleutooth
Yu will never be old
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
How Ojukwu can be termed a leader is beside me.
No wonder nobody takes Igbo people seriously.
The bloody coward ran away rather than face the inevitable defeat he knew would come when he declared a war he knew he wouldn't win,subjectin millions of Igbos to so much hardship.
Posterity will never forgive that Lilliputan.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kettykin: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
from the comments , posts and reasoning of some people in this forum particularly the yorubas , i dont think i need a prophet or military strategist to tell me how the next civil war will be fought  and who will be the victims and who will sacrifice everything humanly possible to get their pound of flesh back
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by HighChief4(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
StarBoard:

How Ojukwu can be termed a leader is beside me.
No wonder nobody takes Igbo people seriously.
The bloody coward ran away rather than face the inevitable defeat he knew would come when he declared a war he knew he wouldn't win,subjectin millions of Igbos to so much hardship.
Posterity will never forgive that Lilliputan.

FYI Ojukwu NEVER ran away, he traveled to France to negotiate for arms before Efiong surrendered, so stop spewing the rubbish your rat-poison-drinkin-awolowo fed you guys. The SSS still has Abiola's sex tape with his wife Kudirat when she visited him in the prison, the ho.rny devil died or rather was killed like a chicken in prison and shiit didnt happen, your leaders in the army were maimed and humbled by Abacha while you guys watched and were scratching your oily a,ss. So stop displaying your cowardice here
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by T9ksy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
As if anything is gonna happen if that happens, Yorubas are up for grabs anytime, you guys are not a problem to worry about.  

Okay o, no shaking!!!

When you guys are ready, bring it on.
Just don't come back whinning about genocide and starvation when we kick your dumb stubborn ar.se, AGAIN.
You guys are just suckers for punishment.
You people just refused to learn from your costly mistakes.

Omo ti won oko nile, ita ni won ti ma ko.
Pikin wey no get home training, na 4 outside dem go teach am.

~Bluetooth:

Since he refused to die,why not send him a bottle of otapiapia to hasten his death ?

Unfortunately, that monkey-looking sis.sy will not drink it.
He will probably pass it on to the studs tag-teaming his beautiful who.re.

High_Chief:

FYI Ojukwu NEVER ran away, he traveled to France to negotiate for arms before Efiong surrendered, so stop spewing the rubbish your rat-poison-drinkin-awolowo fed you guys.

@ bolded, Yeah right!
In his haste to abandon his dying people, ojukwu must have got on the wrong plane and instead of France, found himself in Ivory coast.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
tankwa:

bleutooth
I wish yu whatever yu wish Ezeigbo.

Biko nu, kwusi nu ebe a.
We are encouraging bleutooth on his abuses to our leader.

bleutooth
Yu will never be old

Maybe yes or no but I just don't want to end up like a vegetable and locked away in a mental home.So damn pathetic for a warlord !
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by buy1get2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
Nawa o, U re heal!!!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
buy1get2:

Nawa o, U re heal!!!
Lol . . .Amen o !
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
Since the end of the civil war, the igbos remains the only tribe that have never encountered any challenge from guests in their own land. The hausas were beaten hands down in kano by igbos. Is it the Yoruba? Hey, na kobo egbesu guys carry chase them out of lagos. And at the mention of hau without sa, they'll start committing suicide(like awuluwa) in lagos.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by aljharem(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
to those yorubas saying ojukwu should die, YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. stu.pid people
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by HighChief4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2011
kasiem:

Since the end of the civil war, the igbos remains the only tribe that have never encountered any challenge from guests in their own land. The hausas were beaten hands down in kano by igbos. Is it the Yoruba? Hey, na kobo egbesu guys carry chase them out of lagos. And at the mention of hau without sa, they'll start committing suicide(like awuluwa) in lagos.

Those a.s.s lickers will never learn. Honestly, I give up on them.

T9ksy:

Okay o, no shaking!!!

When you guys are ready, bring it on.
Just don't come back whinning about genocide and starvation when we kick your dumb stubborn ar.se, AGAIN.
You guys are just suckers for punishment.
You people just refused to learn from your costly mistakes.

Omo ti won oko nile, ita ni won ti ma ko.
Pikin wey no get home training, na 4 outside dem go teach am.

Unfortunately, that monkey-looking sis.sy will not drink it.
He will probably pass it on to the studs tag-teaming his beautiful who.re.

@ bolded, Yeah right!
In his haste to abandon his dying people, ojukwu must have got on the wrong plane and instead of France, found himself in Ivory coast.

Its not hard to achieve, you have been around enough to know that all it will take is to make Tinubu a lil monetary offer and he will sell all of you to us including your unborn kids.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
alj harem:

to those yorubas saying ojukwu should die, YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. stu.pid people

you don kolo. . .what do you gain in the pain he's suffering now and the funniest part is that his people don't care about him while his wife is screwing another man ! What are the ibo governors doing about his health ? It's better to dies early to die lately and suffer in pain !
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by texazzpete(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

You are a fool to believe that this section tribalism begins with me. I started posting on Nairaland in 2010.

Tribalism has been present on Nairaland since the beginning so do not blame someone who only defended his tribe as it was bashed since Nairaland was created.

I dun tire for people like you who turn a blind eye to your own brothers who committed worse acts than someone who simply defends his people. It is called fighting fire with fire. You hypocritical bastarrd.

Which 'brothers'? Have you ever seen anyone from my state come here to spew nonsense?
Whether you joined in 2010 is immaterial. You are one of the people who eagerly spread this divisive bile here on Nairaland.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by aljharem(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you don kolo. . .what do you gain in the pain he's suffering now and the funniest part is that his people don't care about him while his wife is screwing another man ! What are the ibo governors doing about his health ? It's better to dies early to die lately and suffer in pain !

bros don't be stu.pid. Ojukwu is loved by his people, his family and those in diaspora. Learn to respect this people's feeling and stop wishing death for him. Ok

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL. learn to respect there leaders and they would respect your leaders. Apart from that, don't you thing it is weird and saddistic to be wishing Ojukwu death? I find in it disturbing if u don't
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

the igbos are busy thinking of ways to release almustapha from prison, so that he'll come prepare on how to massacre u guys(the same he did during abiola saga), cos very soon tinubu will be embarking on his jail term. If that one ends, the igbo gov'nors will travel abroad to get suicidal poisons for u guys. Who knows whether abaniwonda was emulating awuluwu, when he committed suicide?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Sunofgod(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
Onyeama denies internet reports on Ojukwu’s health
On July 25, 2011 · In News

BY Vincent Ujumadu
AWKA — Chief of Staff to the ailing Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Mr. Bob Onyeama, has denied reports that the health of the Ikemba Nnewi, who is on admission in a London hospital, was deteriorating.

There were reports from the internet Monday that Ojukwu may not be in any position to return to the country very soon as there has not been any significant improvement in his health since he was rushed to the United Kingdom last year.

Reacting to the report, Onyeama said: “There is no truth in the internet reports that the health of the ailing Ikemba Nnewi, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who is in a London hospital, has deteriorated.”

Onyeama said Ojukwu, who suffered stroke is getting better. He also said he and Ojukwu’s wife, Bianca, were with him and that nobody else had seen Ikemba to warrant any speculation about his present condition.

Also, Senior Special Assistant to Gov. Peter Obi on Media, Mr. Val Obienyem, urged people not to worry about the internet reports, adding that the state government was monitoring Ikemba’s recovery and assured that he would soon return to Nigeria fully recovered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/onyeama-denies-internet-reports-on-ojukwus-health/
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by T9ksy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
High_Chief:

Its not hard to achieve, you have been around enough to know that all it will take is to make Tinubu a lil monetary offer and he will sell all of you to us including your unborn kids.

So wtf are you lot waiting for then?
Habi u no get lil moni to bribe Tinubu with?
Yeye people, always aiming to overrun my region.
Your leaders before you have tired and failed woefully but if you lot haven't learn anything about the yorubas yet, then keep on trying.
And we will keep on kicking your greedy longthroat silly ar.ses.

Why ain't you lot satisfied with your "Land of the rising sun"?
Why are you guys always salivating over other people's land?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
I could remember a certain day that a fight erupted between a yuruba and an igbo guy. When the fight was about starting, the yoriba guy started shouting "brother come ooo, aunty come ooo, i go kil person ooo ", when everybody gathered, the igbo gave him the first slap. Na im dis yorobo coward con turn around, shouting "make una hold me, i nor wan fight"!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
My yorobu brodas, the day dis fight will start, bear it in mind that no one will hear una cry. Just imagine how other tribes are engaging u guys in battle on ur own soil, then think of what it'll look like in a full battle. But, one thing that irks me is that u guys dont like displaying courage in real life, as u do on internet. Till then, i'm still kasiemobi.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
ojukwu the bino
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
kasiem:

I could remember a certain day that a fight erupted between a yuruba and an igbo guy. When the fight was about starting, the yoriba guy started shouting "brother come ooo, aunty come ooo, i go kil person ooo ", when everybody gathered, the igbo gave him the first slap. Na im dis yorobo coward con turn around, shouting "make una hold me, i nor wan fight"!

LOL
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
Sun of god:

[s]Onyeama denies internet reports on Ojukwu’s health
On July 25, 2011 · In News  

BY Vincent Ujumadu
AWKA — Chief of Staff to the ailing Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Mr. Bob Onyeama, has denied reports that the health of the Ikemba Nnewi, who is on admission in a London hospital, was deteriorating.

There were reports from the internet Monday that Ojukwu may not be in any position to return to the country very soon as there has not been any significant improvement in his health since he was rushed to the United Kingdom last year.

Reacting to the report, Onyeama said: “There is no truth in the internet reports that the health of the ailing Ikemba Nnewi, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who is in a London hospital, has deteriorated.”

Onyeama said Ojukwu, who suffered stroke is getting better. He also said he and Ojukwu’s wife, Bianca, were with him and that nobody else had seen Ikemba to warrant any speculation about his present condition.

Also, Senior Special Assistant to Gov. Peter Obi on Media, Mr. Val Obienyem, urged people not to worry about the internet reports, adding that the state government was monitoring Ikemba’s recovery and assured that he would soon return to Nigeria fully recovered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/onyeama-denies-internet-reports-on-ojukwus-health/
[/s]
Even till his death,there wer denial on the truth state of yardua's health.so what rubbish is this ?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even till his death,there wer denial on the truth state of yardua's health.so what rubbish is this ?

Really, i think something is wrong with you.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by MeandSum: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Any news that refer to Ojukwu in the term of  'Biafran warlord' is a propaganda.  tongue

Madam, what should we call the yeye man? elder statesman?
I'll rather they call him a coward. The guy ran like puppy after killing millions of his people.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by MeandSum: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
kasiem:

My yorobu brodas, the day dis fight will start, bear it in mind that no one will hear una cry. Just imagine how other tribes are engaging u guys in battle on your own soil, then think of what it'll look like in a full battle. But, one thing that irks me is that u guys dont like displaying courage in real life, as u do on internet. Till then, i'm still kasiemobi.

wait and see when the fight starts or if it starts. We'll finally give you your own country(Briafra) as far as you stay away from the south and west. Just stay there in your landlocked country.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Panzastrip:

Really, i think something is wrong with Ojuku
That sounds better. . .mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Fuel Subsidy Account Empty / Awka Continues To Attract More Businesses As Multi Million Roban Malls Opens! / OAKWOOD GARDEN 1 BY D LAKOWE GOLFCOURSE IN LEKKI TAKES A NEW LOOK07058323906

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.