Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (6758 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That sounds better. . .mumu

HAHAHAHAHA na u bi mumu, u can only make mouth here
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by MeandSum: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
Anyway,  I'm against wishing any one death. Instead I'll like us all to join together and have a prayer for him. please join in praying for his predicament to last a 100 years.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by member479760: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
he is on his way to join others burning in hell fire, Abacha is waiting for him.

Good job for now Okorocha, Please continue to help us discongest Lagos of otapiapias.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Chyz2: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
Can't wait to bring back up/open a thread about awoloho. Expect it. grin
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
Today am personally going to use Agbari Ojukwu to prepare dinner.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Panzastrip(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

That is ur bizness
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

Donate a coffin. . .that's better.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by T9ksy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

dat agbari don rotten o!
u no want get food poisoning grin grin
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by success4(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Death is inevitable! Either we like it or not AGBARI-OJUKWU will join the silence ones soon,
If you don;t want him to die, exchange your life for his! roflmao
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Arysexy(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2011
and for u Yoruba Yoruba foo.ls, ojukwu's death any day will a top news for weeks unlike awoloawo dat drank rat poison aand die a shameful death. Ojukwu is my HERO! hate him and die like awoloawo!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by success4(m): 3:33am On Jul 27, 2011
And I am sure that without Pa Awo, some of these egbo will not be literate ooo
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by aljharem(m): 3:39am On Jul 27, 2011
success4:

And I am sure that without Pa Awo, some of these egbo will not be literate ooo

u dey mind them. acting like ingrates
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by seanet02: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2011
alj harem:

u dey mind them. acting like ingrates
Gbam
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2011
@High-Chief,
Please will you just shut-up?
Ojukwu went to France to negotiate for arms.What kind of dull.ard are you to expect us to believe that monkey-crap?
Did he need to go in person to achieve that?Are you talking to elementary school pupils?
As per your rant at the latter part of your post,it's incontrovertible that you are a grade-A lunatic.
All you said has NOTHING to do with the issue at hand.Abiola sex-tape. . .bla bla bla.
I know Igbos who will kill this your Ojukwu at first sight for what he did to their families during the civil war.So stop deluding yourself that he is any kind of leader.
Again I say,if the Igbos take Ojukwu as their leader,it's no wonder the whole nation doesn't take them seriously.
If he dies,we simply don't give a Bleep.It will mean one less villain to deal with in our country's history. . .
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by jason123: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2011
May God help this man!!! Amen!!!

@Kasiem

Nice story. Very funny.
This one actually happened. Before I left Nigeria, I personally fought with THREE Igbo Guys together and beat them to pulp. They were calling me "omo-boti", "bolo", weakling, coward and all sorts before I beat SENSE into them, London style!!! grin Although, I sustained a lot of injuries. BUT I BEAT SENSE into their HEADS!!! cheesy They will NEVER try to fight an "omo-boti" again in their lives. One of them is still my best friend as we speak and he knows himself when he reads this.
Although, hard to believe, it is true. That is why I laugh at some of the things being said here on NL. One will think no man in the country can touch an Igbo man, let alone, fight an Igbo man.
If these people are on NL. They will know that I was referring to them!!! cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
kasiem:

I could remember a certain day that a fight erupted between a yuruba and an igbo guy. When the fight was about starting, the yoriba guy started shouting "brother come ooo, aunty come ooo, i go kil person ooo ", when everybody gathered, the igbo gave him the first slap. Na im dis yorobo coward con turn around, shouting "make una hold me, i nor wan fight"!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^
d day u'll nurse the idea of fighting an igboman,first, go and buy a coffin to reduce the cost of ur burial. Abiola ignorantly challenged nzeribe, at the end we all know where everything ended. So, dont let nairaland enter ur head.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by jason123: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
kasiem:

^^
d day u'll nurse the idea of fighting an igboman,first, go and buy a coffin to reduce the cost of your burial. Abiola ignorantly challenged nzeribe, at the end we all know where everything ended. So, dont let nairaland enter your head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have not only fought one but I have beaten THREE to pulp at the sametime!!! And nothing happened, in fact, apart from the few bruises, I was fine. My closest friend is one of them. Even if those guys are reading this, they will know its them. Its only on NL, you hear ridiculous statements such as yours.
There is no point in making mouth. Fighting knows no ethnic group. If you are stronger, you will win. Simple!
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by namfav(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
kasiem:

^^
d day u'll nurse the idea of fighting an igboman,first, go and buy a coffin to reduce the cost of your burial. Abiola ignorantly challenged nzeribe, at the end we all know where everything ended. So, dont let nairaland enter your head.

your warrior is in vegetative state, you should be holding a vigil not making threats on nl
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
namfav:

your warrior is in vegetative state, you should be holding a vigil not making threats on nl
where is this hopeless thing coming from? Atleast, ojukwu can trounce ur cowardly allah, whose son(mohammed) came on earth to evangelize about paedophile,gigolo, jihad, and woman beating.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
<quote>

RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL. learn to respect there leaders and they would respect your leaders.

</quote>

Alj,

Just stand back and let those guys tell these igbos what they need to hear but no one had the courage to tell them.

They were warned severally not to attack and insult Yoruba leaders but it was fun to them.

Stand back let Yoruba guys have their turn at fun.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by kasiem(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jason, at ur age, be rest assured that u can't beat a ten year half igbo boy. The only thing u can do is to shout,"brother come ooo! Aunty come ooo! Me? I go beat somebody ooo!". So, cool down, we know the limit of yorobaman's ability, it's not about jokes. Even all of us heard how doctors saved dbanj after the beating that he received from ikechukwu.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by houvest: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
Everyone eventually dies. The important thing is how well did you live. Ikemba has lived well and in the way he believed. That is what is important. Love him or hate him, he has always remained true to himself and to his people and they love him so dearly for that. If God wills to give him more years, good. If he wills to call him home, I believe that he has run his race and finished his course well. The parting will be well made. But God is no man and His plans for every man he plays close to His chest.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Doyean: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello folks, the truth is that ,there is no way history will be read without
mentioning Ojukwu's name either good or bad, but it is not his wish
to be in his present condition

Indeed he actually meant well for his people and we all have our
different reservations for his actions

i can only wish him well and leave everything for God to judge
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by lagcity(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
ibo ppl sabi lie. yesterday dem say Awo commit suicide, today dem say Agbari Ojukwu go to france to negotiate arms deal cheesy grin grin. wetin we no go hear? kai, guys una no dey shame? guys have been taking shots at Awo so i guess Ojuku is fair game. the weakling has died many times b4 his death just like cowards do. the first time ojuku died was when he went to negotiate in france he dressed in buba and iro like Alamieyesegha grin to cross to another african country. e pain me say our yoruba commanders didn't cath up wit that joker. e for hear am. maybe they would have taught him that in Yorubaland, generals would rather die than lose a war. MKO is a wonderful example of a general. if to say MKO na ibo, the moment abacha took over, he would have relocated to ivory coast.

the second time he died was when he came back to give Alhaji shagari a Mouth Action grin. Alhaji enjoyed it well but kicked him to the curb like the wh.ore that he is. pathetic
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
guys have been taking shots at Awo so i guess Ojuku is fair game.
-----------------

Omo, there is nbo question about it.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
The machine should be switched off for d great man to go rest,he wouldn't' want to be in that condition.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by BabaRamo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
You mean the war-monger is still alive? Dim the friggin' light on him.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
what can one say of d mentality of people that make jest of d sick,especially when d sick person is not a key thief in naija?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by redsun(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
Repulsive idio ts with nothing useful to think or talk about.OJUKWU IS A HERO NOT A COWARD AND THAT U CAN'T BUY WITH MONEY
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
naija is not hate, corruption, religious, ethnic or government, its that we like to inflict pain, be it physical or emotional we are just wicked people, things that were said about the north piss'd me off but now I see everytribe will go through this stu*p*dity and childishness by others just so that they can feel good about their tribe that also hasn't really achived much, SAD, never liked this ojukwu guy because of history but the guy is sick now, maybe even on his death bed, but we all agree he loved his people and that's a +. when, that's if we would ever learn respect?
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^nigeria problem that is,
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition by NegroNtns(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
Oh, so Awolowo did not love his people?

Go and sit somewhere with that solemn preach on Ojukwu. We wish Ikemba well, but for God's sake let these guys enjoy themselves, don't spoil their fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibb Part One / Can Nigeria Learn Anything From Sierra Leone's Civil War? / Fg Planning State Of Emergency In Lagos – Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.