Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (82523 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Utanisco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Surely you will die before the two people you mentioned.

Yur papa
Yur mama
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by REDshouse(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=ReadaDream. post=114363401]I only pity the officers. The ww2. eas3 w2z. body language rbody pain wey go hold them the following day from running after a mvisdw. .mng tricycle grin[22 in/quote]
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by hollandis(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Look at the way he is being hailed by nairalnaders and the people on that street .Someone that should be jailed for corruption

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by justli: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
The legend... My manest man. I love the man die

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Lightorder: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag
i tire o. Person wey Buhari help lift flag. People were saying all that but I got disappointed when I watched the video myself.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by bro4u: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
spydera:
Those passengers were most probably searched before boarding, especially that guy on yellow shirt, lol.
That's DSS Job bro,, all those in the Keke are DSS

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Okusak7: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations baba, live longer in days

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mrsimpleworld: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Clown
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by onuman: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
dMomenTographer:
OBASANJO RIDES KEKE NAPEP - A BRIEF HIGHLIGHT OF BABA AT 85 FREE KEKE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, 02 July 2022

In Celebration of Baba@85 and as part of the Youth Empowerment programme (anchored by the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Youth Centre), the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo rode one of the "Keke Napeps" (a.k.a Maruwa/Tricycle) to Kuto Abeokuta with passengers on-board.

The journey started from his OOPL residence to Kuto underbridge while picking up random passengers ( who were beyond excited to be driven by the former president) along the way. It was such a beautiful moment to behold.

In all, 85 young people greatly benefited from the Baba@85 Free Keke Programme.

#TheMomenTographer #DanielSync #Baba@85 #Obasanjo

OBJokes can't stop.
But Atiku will put OBJ in prison if by any miracle Atiku wins the 2023 presidential election.
OBJ's distaste for Atiku spans beyond the oceans.
And no blame for OBJ. Atiku’s politics is only about apex political power to the north.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by neonly: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:
I so much hate this police uniform.

I agree but the day u jam arm robbers u go like them
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by 07kjb: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
A man that stole $16billion of your power generation

NIGERIANS are very foolish
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by assholemods: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Utanisco:
Daaaaaaaaaaa

Buhari and tinubu will surely die before this man �

Kudos old man
Na wah o you sef go die before Buhari and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Alawode01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the hypocrites said Tinubu is too old to be president that's not a wrestling or relay race.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by chiedozie198100: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obj is the true definition of a grassroots man.

He fits into any social level.

Former president, driving Keke.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by 07kjb: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
chiedozie198100:
Obj is the true definition of a grassroots man.

He fits into any social level.

Former president, driving Keke.

God himself will be ashamed of you NIGERIAN citizens
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by gracealonev: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:
I so much hat7e this police uniform.

Curiously this is the one I consider cutest among their uniforms. Even the pot-bellied ones look smart in it.
Or maybe you wanted to say that you 8 the police.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebora Owu

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by TheEnforcer: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
2loadedguy:

They won't follow him keh. Did you not know that Obasanjo or any ex president is a national liability. If anything should happen to him the federal government is liable.
Even Jonathan or shonekan as short as his stay was as an ex president commands several police and dss protection how much more an obj that was a 3 term head of state.
So all those ex president still moves in convoy.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Lightorder: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alawode01:
And the hypocrites said Tinubu is too old to be president that's not a wrestling or relay race.
Tinubu should start from holding a flag firmly. On a wrestling contest, Obj will beat him black and blue

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by ametormi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:

Me too bro!
Them put ham for yr neck?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
What is he trying to pass out to us angry
Driving Keke and carrying passengers for free my foot... Dem mofos police running while he is driving Keke for the camera... Police are just like a dog to big men but they will be forming jamesbond in our street... angry grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by egeoffery: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sense man
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by walozanga(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by shortIGBOman: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:

You prefer this Biafran Police Uniform? grin grin grin

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by walozanga(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
07kjb:

God himself will be ashamed of you NIGERIAN citizens

From their reasonings, u will know how dumb and lazy they are

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:
go and protest
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mrexcell(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why is he moving with all these security personnel if he really trusts himself?
Nigerian corrupt leaders will be empowering the poor youths they impoverished with keke and okadas while their well trained children get the best of white color jobs.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by DannyFX2638: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the other comerade can't lift a flag up.

I wonder what will happen when they give him Keke to ride
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by nkem1992: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
spydera:
Those passengers were most probably searched before boarding, especially that guy on yellow shirt, lol.
Na wow! Una fit Kee person for nairaland o
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by LordErrk: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:

I actually think the uniform is nice...just that most of the people wearing it are animals
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by gudugudumeje: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awards kerkeri ! Baba Sala resurrected in Obasanjo ! And that is development.... What a highly depraved mind.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This man is fuckin humble.....

At least he delivered some slices of the national cake to the masses....

crumbs bro come on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.