Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (82520 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by MrBONE2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:

Me too bro!

Me3 Bwana grin

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
obj

I remembered the eve of 2019 general elections, was in a very big hotel with 200 guests in the bar and music was blasting in the bar area very loud even while the TV was On.

but as soon as baba was interview, the guests had to stop what they were doing, music was paused and every where was silent just because they wanted to hear what baba was saying. all attention was on him.
when you're big sha, you're big.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Femi316: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why na
callme9mm:
I so much hate this police uniform.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by pacificom: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obasanjo is not as bad as some people talk about him. He is loved all over Africa, but a fowl is never appreciated at home as they says. He remains the best democratic leader we have ever had. Long life papa !

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by dadebayo1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
skukimania:

He will be kidnapped .

Lollllllllllll Amotekun have secured the land

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by marsup: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adaorababy:
How can an 85 year old man be more fit than a 69 year old city boi continues to beat my imagination till this moment
And not just 85, he is also diabetic. The difference is lifestyle. Some people sniff too much coke, while some just enjoy a glass of Chardonnay, once in a while.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by AbuAeesha: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This man is fuckin humble.....
At least he delivered some slices of the national cake to the masses....
with several policemen and securities running around him on foot? with what he and his then deputy looted? have you ever been to him farm? u'll understand what am talking about
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Basher8583: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag

You should be more worried for yourself that is still been fed and clothed by an 85year old.
No go find work to do
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by sameks08(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
and somebody de run with leg de follow am join body
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by TemmyT002(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
You sure say this man is 85? He is behaving like a 50/60 year old man.
Where is he getting his strength from?

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by zolajpower: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114363395:
Baba himself.

If only you know a bit of the story below....

We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story that happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep his promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard of story.

God bless all the people involved.

100% True.
That is why he is God.
He keeps his promise forever and ever.

Meanwhile............

Tell me more about the story I'm very interested
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by hmohammed(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:

If you saw it on a white man now, you go love am ooo
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Kingnelson9: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man is gradually leaving but many do not understand

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Awaja(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Naso security d follow Keke riders ? Dem allow am c wetin riders d c for agbero hand
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by donmik: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag

Funny truth that i witnessed

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by bonnyhope: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
BadNews:
See how Police Full Everywhere ooooo

Ex president

Level still de

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
eolme:
This is really a good old age

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Oxala: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
dMomenTographer:
OBASANJO RIDES KEKE NAPEP - A BRIEF HIGHLIGHT OF BABA AT 85 FREE KEKE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, 02 July 2022

In Celebration of Baba@85 and as part of the Youth Empowerment programme (anchored by the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Youth Centre), the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo rode one of the "Keke Napeps" (a.k.a Maruwa/Tricycle) to Kuto Abeokuta with passengers on-board.

The journey started from his OOPL residence to Kuto underbridge while picking up random passengers ( who were beyond excited to be driven by the former president) along the way. It was such a beautiful moment to behold.

In all, 85 young people greatly benefited from the Baba@85 Free Keke Programme.

#TheMomenTographer #DanielSync #Baba@85 #Obasanjo

He is driving it, not riding

You guys are so badly educated

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by boladale123: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adaorababy:
How can an 85 year old man be more fit than a 69 year old city boi continues to beat my imagination till this moment

How can an 85yrs d person have his certificate with him and another 72yrs old person can not find his certificate, no be juju be that ?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by ultimateprof: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Even Tinubu knows that he is going to die before this man. What about Buhari? Hmmm, na the same people.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Ijaya123: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tricycle as a major means of transportation is never an indication of a prosperous country.
We keep lowering the bar by the day ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Amalekki: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kuto Bridge was built when and by who? Would be interesting to know the state of the road that Baba is enjoying today when he ruled Nigeria like an emperor grin

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mycometp3(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2022
All of una wey dey praise this monkey na mumu...ode na him una be...after him don embezzle una future ..e com carry Keke come out dey dash pipu..shey una see any of him pikin dey ride the Keke?...una suffer never reach
Rastaramsey:
This man is fuckin humble.....

At least he delivered some slices of the national cake to the masses....

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mycometp3(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Democratic leader and wanted to run a third term...mogbe oo..una eye n senses never open..operation feed the nation is in his pocket wey all of us suppose dey enjoy..nawa ooPquote author=pacificom post=114366029]Obasanjo is not as bad as some people talk about him. He is loved all over Africa, but a fowl is never appreciated at home as they says. He remains the best democratic leader we have ever had. Long life papa ![/quote]
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mycometp3(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Yes they're foolish with no sense
07kjb:
A man that stole $16billion of your power generation

NIGERIANS are very foolish
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by chymeze: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2022
post=114363395:
Baba himself.

If only you know a bit of the story below....

We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story that happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep his promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard of story.

God bless all the people involved.

100% True.
That is why he is God.
He keeps his promise forever and ever.

Meanwhile............
Please could you tell the story
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by dahtboi: 1:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Wow! Really great news
A great man riding a great keke in a great country.

Dj! Bring me 1 cup of puffpuff with 2 palmwine
Barman! Play me "Old man no go die" by 2pac and 2face

Person way never Sabi you for nairaland go the go search for all this your songs title
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by ken045501: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Haha why you hate the uniform??
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by 360command: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2022
callme9mm:
I hate it on Nigerian police but when Ghanaians police rocks it, they mean combat.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Thomasankara(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2022
dMomenTographer:
OBASANJO RIDES KEKE NAPEP - A BRIEF HIGHLIGHT OF BABA AT 85 FREE KEKE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, 02 July 2022

In Celebration of Baba@85 and as part of the Youth Empowerment programme (anchored by the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Youth Centre), the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo rode one of the "Keke Napeps" (a.k.a Maruwa/Tricycle) to Kuto Abeokuta with passengers on-board.

The journey started from his OOPL residence to Kuto underbridge while picking up random passengers ( who were beyond excited to be driven by the former president) along the way. It was such a beautiful moment to behold.

In all, 85 young people greatly benefited from the Baba@85 Free Keke Programme.

#TheMomenTographer #DanielSync #Baba@85 #Obasanjo

ol boy see dss with tavor 4,why e no go get confidence to ride like that. Moreover, someone should tell baba to stop putting phone in his front pocket.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Caseless: 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
callme9mm:
I think it's cool. It makes them look combat-ready.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by wandyvirus(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Black on black.

Be deliberate about something for once in your life. Don't let your parent's hard earned money be a waste.
Take your time to learn.
Johel:

The black and black Nkor?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.