Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) (3822 Views)

I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. / Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / APC Just Won Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

Before evening they will credit my account with 500,000,000 ahead of campaign.

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

If we don't come out they will think we're afraid of Peter Obituary. grin grin

We're at APC National Secretariat Headquarters right now.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Correct, l"m behind you.. go-ahead

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pmb: nigerian youths are very lazy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Comrade I no envy you ooo

Enjoy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin Mumu Post

6 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Thanks
you are welcome .... I am feeling you in this forum..Wella

I pray God crown ur effort... grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
SGF pikin ...
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
you are welcome .... I am feeling you in this forum..Wella

I pray God crown ur effort... grin

Amen thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
jackcanfield:
SGF pikin ...

You can say that again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jostoman:

Go hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jostoman:

You better ask the guy to TF you N1,000 airtime and throw your pride inside gutter

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You better ask the guy to TF you N1,000 airtime and throw your pride inside gutter

grin grin gringringrin

Leave him to be dying in silence �

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

grin grin grin grin grin why will he do that. You are happy he is paid for defending failure woooh people that want this country to move forward no reach 1million

10 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by WATCHOVER(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
That is how it starts.
Nigeria is so corrupt to this extent, I won't be surprised if OBI start to cry rigging on the day of election.
If OBI financial base is weak he would lose that is the fact.
Am speaking from Experience and that is the sad truth except a miracle happens OBI goes nowhere, No money Youths and security agents will leave you inside boat to find your way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin why will he do that. You are happy he is paid for defending failure woooh people that want this country to move forward no reach 1million

Even in Freetown, things are not for free
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Correct, l"m behind you.. go-ahead

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

Before evening they will credit my account with 500,000,000 ahead of campaign.

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

If we don't come out they will think we're afraid of Peter Obituary. grin grin

We're at APC National Secretariat Headquarters right now.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
grin grin grin grin grin Well by the time you buy food and fuel the money will reduce. You are happy you are paid to defend failure. I keep saying,its only demon possessed people that love this kind of offer because the good spirit in them had left. Well continue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:
That is how it starts.
Nigeria is so corrupt to this extent, I won't be surprised if OBI start to cry rigging on the day of election.
Am speaking from Experience and that is the sad truth except a miracle happens OBI goes nowhere, No money Youths and security agents will leave you inside boat to find your way

if Obi's financial base is strong, he wont be hopping from one Molue into another when other top presidential aspirants have either private jet or chopper to move around within short period of time
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Enjoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Even in Freetown, things are not for free
grin grin grin grin grin OK so you want that guy to beg him 1k.you see what most of you has reduced yourself to. Youths that supposed to be in charge are always worshipping currupt old men in government for crumbs.if not poverty what will ever make a young lad jubilate over ordinary 50k that he can afford to give out if his gainfully employed or has something reasonable his doing

7 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin OK so you want that guy to beg him 1k.you see what most of you has reduced yourself to. Youths that supposed to be in charge are always worshipping currupt old men in government for crumbs.if not poverty what will ever make a young lad jubilate over ordinary 50k that he can afford to give out if his gainfully employed or has something reasonable his doing

Oya tell us why the guy is envying the op for receiving the airtime

Do some of you people have issues in celebrating with others?

The North Sarki guy who has been attacking Igbo's is now in Obi's camp after getting paid to support, you guys can never have issue with that cos its Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:
That is how it starts.
cool cool cool cool everyone is not currupt and people are tired of the old ways. What is left for the sane ones is to do the right thing. The masses will surprise this country next year.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by paramboos: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
This guy is a scam. Is he not the same person that told people to bring their account number the other time, at the end of the day what did he do? Guy enjoy your loot and stop showing off, that's if it's true,

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Mysticwebb: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Man you are truly broke, see account balance. No wonder you are doing this, you can truly do anything for money.
When they assume power, you will go back to your N50 balance or even worse as they loot everything to recover their expenses leaving you with nothing except regret for the groundnut change you sold your right to good leadership for.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool everyone is not currupt and people are tired of the old ways. What is left for the sane ones is to do the right thing. The masses will surprise this country next year.

Some of you Obi's supporters are just hypocrites

https://www.nairaland.com/7207605/sarki-mounts-peter-obi-billboards

is the guy doing this campaign for free for Obi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
Every one is not but 75% are, Nigerians are moneybag lovers
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

The North Sarki guy who has been attacking Igbo's is now in Obi's camp after getting paid to support, you guys can never have issue with that cos its Obi
grin grin grin grin you celebrate with people on a good course no wonder most heart are filled with evil. How can you be celebrating with someone that collect bribe to defend failure.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Man you are truly broke, see account balance. No wonder you are doing this, you can truly do anything for money.
When they assume power, you will go back to your N50 balance or even worse as they loot everything to recover their expenses.

Someone they can send 50k airtime to without seeing him in person is broke?

Have you eaten today?
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Luckylife(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

S
You must cover your existence as human in disgrace and shame for lowing your worth in life for 1 k ,SMH ! Just imagine what something that claim to be living is posting because he have sold his life to poverty and slavery. I pity your children if you advice them with this mentality.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:

It is obvious that you schooled in biafa land

" Why will he do that" very bad English

Correct: why would he do that.. grin

You see. If you support tinubu,,,. education in South East would be better than be4 ..

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Every one is not but 75% are, Nigerians are moneybag lovers
grin grin grin grin ya I know not that they choose that. Its what the politicians has reduced them to but I believe there will be change. The sane ones will support Obi. By the time you divide the ones that hunger has destroyed their thinking caps between Tinubu and atiku. Peter Obi will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Launch Airborne Parachute Campaign In The Sea- Pics / Floods Displaces Over 100,000 In Kogi / America Is Behind Boko Haram - Shoot Me, But Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.