Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. (1485 Views)

2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body β€” Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Bullfallo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04
I test with 2k and rate was normal. So I quickly recharge 20k before they increase it for every body. Not really sure if i will retain this apartment. I would have recharge more.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by overdrive(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04
Bullfallo:
I test with 2k and rate was normal. So I quickly recharge 20k before they increase it for every body. Not really sure if i will retain this apartment. I would have recharge more.

Not true I got 4units for 1k now before it got me 13 units.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Bullfallo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04
overdrive:

telling you the truth.
I have over 420 units

1 Like

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by overdrive(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04
Bullfallo:
telling you the truth.
I have over 420 units

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Bullfallo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04
overdrive:
that’s 421.24 unit. Why would i lie to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Krak(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04
Bullfallo:
that’s 421.24 unit. Why would i lie to you

This means you are not on Band A.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Bullfallo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04
Krak:

This means you are not on Band A.
band A is just a scam. They will move every body there very soon. Same way they moved everybody to 65N per kwt. Everybody was paying the price for band A. It’s just to scam people once again in order not to spark protests

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Krak(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04
Bullfallo:
band A is just a scam. They will move every body there very soon. Same way they moved everybody to 65N per kwt. Everybody was paying the price for band A.

I am not disputing your claim, I am just telling that you are not currently on Band A because customers on Band A have already been moved to the current tarrif plan.

And since yours still remains like it was before, then you are not on the Band A tarrif.

I am on the Band A plan and I confirmed it today. I loaded 2k and it gave me 8 units.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by mobisonkk2: 9:20pm On Apr 04
I thought ibos said they will never complain, that they are all billionaires, so why the sudden change? Keep crying, no more chaos that fertile your criminality. Nigeria must work.

OfficialAPCNig:
Our Yoruba brothers have wrecked the economy with their incompetence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Streetdoctor: 11:32pm On Apr 04
mobisonkk2:
I thought ibos said they will never complain, that they are all billionaires, so why the sudden change? Keep crying, no more chaos that fertile your criminality. Nigeria must work.

Why I'm not surprised is bcs west no get any atom of shame. Dem dey flog ur mothers before dem go collect ordinary bread, u get time dey mention igbos

5 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Ozommadu: 11:48pm On Apr 04
mobisonkk2:

You should be ashamed of yourself...they should keep quiet and allow tinupoo to wreck the country like the buhari you defended for 8 years did??

You too are you immuned to the hardship? Suffering and smiling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by blacknp(m): 3:09am On Apr 05
OfficialAPCNig:
Our Yoruba brothers have wrecked the economy with their incompetence
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by blacknp(m): 3:10am On Apr 05
Ozommadu:

You should be ashamed of yourself...they should keep quiet and allow tinupoo to wreck the country like the buhari you defended for 8 years did??

You too are you immuned to the hardship? Suffering and smiling
Wailer, you are waiting for a Failure to change your life?
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Iamanoited: 4:09am On Apr 05
SOON, WE SHALL RECHARGE WITH DOLLARS,
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by thesicilian: 5:39am On Apr 05
This Nairaland self.
Someone will come online with his own personal experience, another one will boldly challenge him and say it's not true. For a personal experience!
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Almaiga: 5:58am On Apr 05
mobisonkk2:

Na them dey complain pass. Na them the economy hardship dey affect most. Come there region. With one pack of Indomie, you go see Girl fvck grin grin
Na online them dey make mouth

1 Share

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:57am On Apr 05
mobisonkk2:

So billionaires don't complain? Our Yoruba brothers are funny

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:58am On Apr 05
Almaiga:

Na them dey complain pass. Na them the economy hardship dey affect most. Come there region. With one pack of Indomie, you go see Girl fvck grin grin
Na online them dey make mouth
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by OfficialAPCNig: 7:59am On Apr 05
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.
So Igbos shouldn't call out Yorubas while they watch them wreck the economy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Nairalander248: 8:21am On Apr 05
overdrive:

overdrive and Bullfallo make una calm down, the issue might have been coz of system glitches https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1775828062686359637?t=tQGkT4_zrxRfO87AL3fvrQ&s=19
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Tranquillity360: 8:57am On Apr 05
mobisonkk2:

Why is it that anyone that speaks against Tinubu bad government is Igbo to you Yobas?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Tranquillity360: 8:58am On Apr 05
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.
Why is it that anyone that speaks against Tinubu bad government is Igbo to you Yobas?

Are Igbos the only people that can speak the bitter truth without fear.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by blacknp(m): 9:06am On Apr 05
Tranquillity360:

Are Igbos the only people that can speak the bitter truth without fear.
Are you not igbo, the person I replied to, did he deny been Igbo?
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Ozommadu: 12:45pm On Apr 05
blacknp:
Wailer, you are waiting for a Failure to change your life?

And you're hoping for same failure to better your life?

1 Like

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by blacknp(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05
Ozommadu:

And you're hoping for same failure to better your life?
Even if Nigeria no get President, e no affect my prosperity.
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Iamanoited: 7:40pm On Apr 05
N225. Per unit is reckless and unreasonable.
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Ozommadu: 7:45pm On Apr 05
blacknp:
Even if Nigeria no get President, e no affect my prosperity.

NasoπŸ˜‚

Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by blacknp(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05
Ozommadu:

NasoπŸ˜‚

Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum
Obidient na you dey wail about Tinubu & Buhari.

Check my precedence to show Nairaland where I done complain, Government no dey affect my prosperity.

The world is mine.
Re: I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. by Ozommadu: 9:09pm On Apr 05
blacknp:
Obidient na you dey wail about Tinubu & Buhari.

Check my precedence to show Nairaland where I done complain, Government no dey affect my prosperity.

The world is mine.

Why would you complain when you're doing your job for the miserable government since 2015?

Complain naa and your 30k monthly stipend will be history πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

MURIC: Your Exams Conducted During Eid-el-fitr Holiday Are Illegal / Arrest Of Charles Taylor/Failure Of Metropolitan Police / Dutch Government Falls Apart Over Somali Born Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.