Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) (3816 Views)

I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. / Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / APC Just Won Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Luckylife:

S
You must cover your existence as human in disgrace and shame for lowing your worth in life for 1 k ,SMH ! Just imagine what something that claim to be living is posting because he have sold his life to poverty and slavery. I pity your children if you advice them with this mentality.

Chinedu, oya drop the goal post and answer my question.

is the Sarki guy doing his campaign for Obi for free? Is Sarki also hungry as you just accused the op?
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:

It is obvious that you schooled in biafa land

" Why will he do that" very bad English

You see. If you support tinubu,,,. education in South East would be better than be4 ..

grin grin grin grin I don't debate with demon possessed person that attacks truth and support evil. What is good in collecting money to defend failure
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool everyone is not currupt and people are tired of the old ways. What is left for the sane ones is to do the right thing. The masses will surprise this country next year.

We're the ones in power we no what to do at the right time. Don't get twisted we're not going out of Aso Rock, no vacancy in Aso Rock for any useless opposition party.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by ObosiUkwalla: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
This clown is here defending failure because of paltry 50k that he gets. No wonder you sound mentally unstable. Pauper!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Mysticwebb: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Someone they can send 50k airtime to without seeing him in person is broke?

Have you eaten today?
Someone that can go crazy for N50k to the point of displaying an empty account don't need deep thinking to know he is broke.
Sending him money without seeing him does not mean he is not broke.
He may even have begged for the money showing them all his sufferings online to promote them with a subtle threat of stopping the online campaign for lack of data.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Must you bring it to public if you're truly paid stipend

What kind of attention seeking is that

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ya I know not that they choose that. Its what the politicians has reduced them to but I believe there will be change. The sane ones will support Obi. By the time you divide the ones that hunger has destroyed their thinking caps between Tinubu and atiku. Peter Obi will win
you see the same thing very bad.. cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

We're the ones in power we no what to do at the right time. Don't get twisted we're not going out of Aso Rock, no vacancy in Aso Rock for any useless opposition party.
grin grin grin grin grin Well like I said continue the evil that men do live not only with them but after them. Its time we lay a good and better foundation for our country and not all this collecting left over to support and defend evil. Be wise

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ya I know not that they choose that. Its what the politicians has reduced them to but I believe there will be change. The sane ones will support Obi. By the time you divide the ones that hunger has destroyed their thinking caps between Tinubu and atiku. Peter Obi will win
If you refuse to take money, use security agents to disrupt polls, only few Youths are ready to die at this moment
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:

Someone that can go crazy for N50k to the point of displaying an empty account don't need deep thinking to know he is broke.
He may even have begged for the money showing them all his sufferings online to promote them with a subtle threat of stopping the online campaign for lack of data.

And fresh account can't be used to receive such money?

Are you aware that the 50k is just for airtime only... A broke or hungry guy can't be trusted enough to send such airtime to

Stop using your present condition to judge others.. It's unfair
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:

Go hug transformer before evening I will post another alert of 60k tomorrow morning I will post another alert of 500k just stay tune here.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
you see the same thing very bad.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin you they attack my English but very happy he collected money to defend failure. Now tell me who does that if not demon possessed person
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you they attack my English but very happy he collected money to defend failure. Now tell me who does that if not demon possessed person
how did you know that ...is there any prove to show..
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If you refuse to take money, use security agents to disrupt polls, only few Youths are ready to die at this moment
cool cool cool cool don't lose hope yet man next year is last fight between the wicked souls and the good souls. Believe me bro the good souls will have it this time. Evil don't last forever
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
how did you know that ...is there any prove to show
grin grin grin grin so then is my English the point of discussion.you should be against the guy that collect bribe to defend failure and not my English cool cool cool
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool don't lose hope yet man next year is last fight between the wicked souls and the good souls. Believe me bro the good souls will have it this time. Evil don't last forever
University of Biafra.... You don't want to improve ur English,...

This is what tinubu is meant for ,, grin
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin so then is my English the point of discussion.you should be against the guy that collect bribe to defend failure and not my English cool cool cool
this is what tinubu is meant for .. to improve education across the nation... don't you want that..?
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
University of Biafra.... You don't want to improve ur English,...

This is what tinubu is meant for ,, grin
grin grin grin grin grin you see what am saying the same Tinubu that gives us buhari right. Most of you are just lost souls in human form. Just give me one reason Tinubu and APC should continue to be in government
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
this is what tinubu is meant for .. to improve education across the nation... don't you want that..?
grin grin grin grin you forget say na person wey they alive they go school. The people supporting APC and Tinubu are demon possessed. If not why will you want to support a man that bribe delegates to win party ticket
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by sukar886: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just 50k,so thats tinubu plan to share Nigeria money among u people abi

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you see what am saying the same Tinubu that gives us buhari right. Most of you are just lost souls in human form. Just give me one reason Tinubu and APC should continue to be in government
one reason is that... Fulani killing will definitely end.

The Killing is getting to much.. grin
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you forget say na person wey they alive they go school. The people supporting APC and Tinubu are demon possessed. If not why will you want to support a man that bribe delegates to win party ticket
that was hear say.. don't mind them.. grin
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Mysticwebb: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer before evening I will post another alert of 60k tomorrow morning I will post another alert of 500k just stay tune here.
And that is all you are worth? Cash and carry. No mind of your own? My dear if you are worth way bigger than that, you will not be this excited for payments to promote a candidate.
Posting things like that only means you do what you do for the pay and not because of your believe in such candidate.
Hugging a transformer these days is just nothing, after all, where is the power?

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
that was hear say.. don't mind them.. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you say, are you trying to tell me Lagos landlord didn't bribe delegates. Hmmm you know this topic is about a fellow that received Bribe from APC for defending failure
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
one reason is that... Fulani killing will definitely end.

The Killing is getting to much.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like I am the one that gave them money and pamper them for killing the masses. My friend APC is in power for all this atrocities vote those assholes out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Ugoh123: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi's Governance's model and enabling environment just credited my account with N5,000,000,000 for just tooth pick and enjoyment.

Seems you chose poverty bro. I don't know what N50k might do for you. Your annual increase in fuel price, house rent and food cost may exceed that N50K. I think you are on a loss.

You should start reasoning N500M upwards.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by HarlequinLekex: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
You are trading ur future,very soon they forget u and loot this country like mad

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Mysticwebb: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

And fresh account can't be used to receive such money?

Are you aware that the 50k is just for airtime only... A broke or hungry guy can't be trusted enough to send such airtime to

Stop using your present condition to judge others.. It's unfair
My present condition has not deteriorated to the point of shamelessly telling the world that you got paid peanuts to promote misfits.
A fully grown, well able human being announcing to the world and his present and next generation that his entire being is just worth peanuts.
Each time he posts or you post anything here I will understand it is for the pay and not because you mean well for the country.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Saao(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

Before evening they will credit my account with 500,000,000 ahead of campaign.

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

If we don't come out they will think we're afraid of Peter Obituary. grin grin

We're at APC National Secretariat Headquarters right now.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
na this type of cash out I want but not 50k. Between 10 to 20m, if you guys can offer that, chat me up
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by centurionpapa(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

Before evening they will credit my account with 500,000,000 ahead of campaign.

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

If we don't come out they will think we're afraid of Peter Obituary. grin grin

We're at APC National Secretariat Headquarters right now.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Far lesser than what I received to support PO
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You better ask the guy to TF you N1,000 airtime and throw your pride inside gutter

This is the bright life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS / The New Nigeria Dream / Large Parts of Kano Textile Market Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.