Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) (4021 Views)

I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit. / Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / APC Just Won Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you say, are you trying to tell me Lagos landlord didn't bribe delegates. Hmmm you know this topic is about a fellow that received Bribe from APC for defending failure
tinubu is a southerner ...buhari is a northerner .. abi... The wealth of the nation emanated mainly from the south abi..

There are some holes in the south that we Southerners need to fill.. try to understand we are on air..
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Oplomo: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

Before evening they will credit my account with 500,000,000 ahead of campaign.

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

If we don't come out they will think we're afraid of Peter Obituary. grin grin

We're at APC National Secretariat Headquarters right now.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Adaojo Victor the hungry man with dusty lips wey dey chop sand. 50k go fit change that your[i] tear-tear[/i] polo and jumpey trouser. grin grin

Money wey no reach $100, na him make you dey collect heavy blows for your zombie skull 24/7. Your own poverty carry AK92 and shakabula, na weaponized sapa. grin

The other this mugu go pose beside Lexus jeep dey claim say him own with trouser wey fear ground... grin
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Abdul05: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like I am the one that gave them money and pamper them for killing the masses. My friend APC is in power for all this atrocities vote those assholes out.
ok
l understand .>welll you are a convinced biafran..let me take my reservation
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Olaoluwa122: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
2023: APC Just credit my account with 50,000 to buy data for defending them online both on Nairaland and social media and offline.

E shock una abi??

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

Na lie... tongue tongue Vote Atiku 2023
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
tinubu is a southerner ...buhari is a northerner .. abi... The wealth of the nation emanated mainly from the south abi..

There are some holes in the south that we Southerners need to fill.. try to understand we are on air..
grin grin grin grin grin hope you are understanding my English grin.OK I know what you are trying to say,Tinubu should become president right.ok Tinubu brought buhari and they promised us change (negative), next level(negative upgraded) now the one left is( finish level) so you want us to vote for that.if they gave you security, light, food, and money just like they gave op. Please pity other nigeria who are suffering and help them vote out this demons in power. So that the man of the masses can get us back on track(Peter Obi)
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by sukar886: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hope u will manage the 50k for 8years abi
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
ok
l understand .>welll you are a convinced biafran..let me take my reservation
grin grin grin grin grin everyone becomes biafran once they show una how evil una heart has become. Well everyone can't have a heart full of evil.there are still good people around. Vote out the evil party
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Lovelive: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your bright future has just been stolen.

So unfortunate !

I remain Obidient to the core.

LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock una abi??

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Pakute: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin why will he do that. You are happy he is paid for defending failure woooh people that want this country to move forward no reach 1million
Your fraud is better, right?

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Your fraud is better, right?
grin grin grin grin grin atleast that is his pocket money.A man of the people. The level of energy you young lad use in defending this old people can be put in good use ooh. Vote for Peter obi
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Pakute: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin atleast that is his pocket money.A man of the people. The level of energy you young lad use in defending this old people can be put in good use ooh. Vote for Peter obi
Lol.. In a PDP attire during caimpaign. I thought the fraud no dey give shishi, Lol
From Atikulators to Obituary, Lol.
Hypocrisy fire your scrotum.

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Lol.. In a PDP attire during caimpaign. I thought the fraud no dey give shishi, Lol
From Atikulators to Obituary, Lol.
Hypocrisy fire your scrotum.
grin grin grin grin Peter Obi does not give bribe oga. Put your energy to do something meaningful. Your old currupt money bag bribed delegates to win ticket. So when he wins he will recover his money back. That one won't happen. Beside sorry I forget to tell you. I don't debate with touts or agberos in this platform,knowing that the brain cell for critical reasons are no more in their brains. Evaporation of those cells happened at the cost of shouting at busstops
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Donaluta(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You better ask the guy to TF you N1,000 airtime and throw your pride inside gutter

As you dey talk .. also ask yourself ... Why I dey stagnant for life... When you get the answer ... Tell me
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abdul05:
you are welcome .... I am feeling you in this forum..Wella

I pray God crown ur effort... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin evil people everywhere. So God should crown his efforts in collecting bribe to defend failure. Chai just tell Satan to crown his effort abeg chai
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Idonije8(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ghosh 50k cry Nawa poverty god forbid
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Achilles881: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Well well well, one destiny sold many more to go, all the campaign money are intact, in trlliions the brought it to the coven and it was dedicated to the blood seeking abomination of ragon under which the new resurgent ogbeni cult operate on, it's operation emanates from ravaan an Indian God operating sometimes in the mode of shaitan, they will,start sharing proper by next month, when the ritual cycle will be completed, enjoy.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by helinues: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Donaluta:

As you dey talk .. also ask yourself ... Why I dey stagnant for life... When you get the answer ... Tell me

Is that your current predicament?

undecided
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Pakute: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin Peter Obi does not give bribe oga. Put your energy to do something meaningful. Your old currupt money bag bribed delegates to win ticket. So when he wins he will recover his money back. That one won't happen
Lol, he no dey bribe but does vote buying.
An old corrupt Atiku could bribe delegates but the fraud excitedly accepted to deputize an old corrupt boss.. Can you see how Obi supporters logic is fraudulent. Same fraud that visited Wike to seek for alliance yet you think he's a saint.

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Lol, he no dey bribe but does vote buying.
An old corrupt Atiku could bribe delegates but the fraud excitedly accepted to deputize an old corrupt boss.. Can you see how Obi supporters logic is fraudulent. Same fraud that visited Wike to seek for alliance yet you think he's a saint.
grin grin grin grin grin you see why I told you I don't debate with touts or agberos so you want us to vote the old currupt money bag of Lagos State that bribe delegates. Tell one good reason APC and Lagos landlord should continue to rule this country. Why can't you guys allow the old man to rest
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Hydroxide(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na 50k make this one dey sun teeth like Christmas Goat.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Pakute: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you see why I told you I don't debate with touts or agberos so you want us to vote the old currupt money bag of Lagos State that bribe delegates. Tell one good reason APC and Lagos landlord should continue to rule this country. Why can't you guys allow the old man to rest
Why did the fraud accept to be Atiku's VP knowing full well that Atiku is an old corrupt bag?

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Why did the fraud accept to be Atiku's VP knowing full well that Atiku is an old corrupt bag?
grin grin grin grin associate yourself with wise people so that you will always learn wisdom. Darkness cannot cover light for so long. It must shine. Just like darkness is covering you now, anytime you realise it you will break fort and shine. Stop supporting those old currupt money bags. Their time has past. After Peter obi them set na we they enter stage
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by lathrowinger: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock una abi??

If you are for APC and u are in Abuja

WhatsApp me now check my signature because we're are preparing for campaign. President Buhari has just depart Lisbon for Abuja ahead of our upcoming campaign in the coming weeks.

Am in supporting ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

not for money, but for a good Government
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by adedayoa2(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Liar, you wan use this post cause katakata abi.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by wingmanIII: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Oya tell us why the guy is envying the op for receiving the airtime

Do some of you people have issues in celebrating with others?

The North Sarki guy who has been attacking Igbo's is now in Obi's camp after getting paid to support, you guys can never have issue with that cos its Obi

You are such a shameless old foool.
Totally despicable.
I pity your family!
Such a degenerate!!
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
adedayoa2:
Liar, you wan use this post cause katakata abi.

E go shock u very soon as I go post another screenshot of 500,000,000 naira.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Pakute: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin associate yourself with wise people so that you will always learn wisdom. Darkness cannot cover light for so long. It must shine. Just like darkness is covering you now, anytime you realise it you will break fort and shine. Stop supporting those old currupt money bags. Their time has past. After Peter obi them set na we they enter stage
Ok. i get it now, Atiku is a wise man from whom Obi needed to learn the wisdom of corruption.

Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by specialmati(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Ok. i get it now, Atiku is a wise man from whom Obi needed to learn the wisdom of corruption.
grin grin grin grin grin you see why I don't debate with touts like I said. Look for a wise person to explain that comment for you. Am tired
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Owerri1stSon: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock una abi??

Go and hustle bro.

Go find hand work and trust me, you will start think straight. As a blogger, I make 500$ to 800$ daily and their is no amount in this life that will make me sell my conscience. If you hustle hard, all these chicken change no go move you.

You they happy for 500k way go finish in few days
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Jostoman: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You better ask the guy to TF you N1,000 airtime and throw your pride inside gutter
I can even TF N5,000 airtime for the two of you to renew your low Data.
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Naijabizman: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Get an Hisense LED TV (32 inches)
#75,000 (Negotiable)
Neatly used beautiful tvs, dm for photos.
Whatsapp: 08022974675
Re: 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot) by Ola5TP: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock una abi??

continue selling ur future, u can even sellout ur coming generation and enjoy ur self while it last. U are a man,, u do well ยงยงยงยค

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / Bua,dangote Destroying The Future Of Nigeria Manpower With Indian Malady / Boko Haram Plans To Use Govt Number Plates For Its Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.