Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

4 Truths About Org@sms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Truths About Org@sms (1491 Views)

If Your Husband Does Not Pay Bills And Give You Org*sms, You Are Single – Lady / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Truths About Org@sms by Sexplaystore2: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
1) There isn't just one way to org@sm. There are various ways to orgasm. Clitor@l, V@ginal, center of gravity, nipple, penile, prostate, full body org@sms and more.

2) Org@sms can feel different – from mind-numbing and earth-sh@ttering to gentle ripples throughout your body. Embrace the diverse sensations and enjoy the experience!

3) Org@sms do not necessarily mark the end of S3x. Your s3xual experience is complete when you and your partner decide it is, regardless of whether an org@sm occurs.

4) For many women, clitor@l stimulation is essential to achieve org@sm, and this is perfectly normal. Enjoy how your body receives pleasure.

Follow @olawunmiesansextherapy for more tips.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by proff010: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
The Clit is the Idan....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by lordnkem000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good topic..
My good friends puss360, goodlady and iconicR what do u have to say about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
lordnkem000:
Good topic..
I don't have an idea
Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by Puss360(f): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
lordnkem000:
Good topic..
I'm speechless.. grin grin grin... Virgin crew grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by lordnkem000(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

I'm speechless.. grin grin grin... Virgin crew grin grin

Wow, I donbilivit.
U re one of the smartest girls I know here so say something dear
Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by Puss360(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
lordnkem000:

Wow, I donbilivit.
U re one of the smartest girls I know here so say something dear
Lol... I don't really know the mechanisms behind this orgasm ooo... Lol...
I just know those angles and point I'll be touched and worked on that will literally bring out the beast in me... Lol...
Same way some guys cums so quick when receiving BJ....

Court Rise.....
Case Dismissed...
This thread is making this Judge hot... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by lordnkem000(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... I don't really know the mechanisms behind this orgasm ooo... Lol...
I just know those angles and point I'll be touched and worked on that will literally bring out the beast in me... Lol...
Same way some guys cums so quick when receiving BJ....

Court Rise.....
Case Dismissed...
This thread is making this Judge hot... grin grin
I've never cum from bj before, do u know that? Is something wrong with me or it's normal? Tell me dear cos hearing u say it now make me feel somehow
Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by Puss360(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
lordnkem000:

I've never cum from bj before, do u know that? Is something wrong with me or it's normal? Tell me dear cos hearing u say it now make me feel somehow
The main aim of BJ is not for you to cum... It's just stimulation and part of pre-intimacy.... If you cum, fine, if you don't, no wahala.. you will still cum when you penetrate... Same with girls... Some guys are like naked wire, one small touch on their rod, dem don cum full everywhere.. lol...
So understand yourself, and your body so you can tell your partner what moves you and what don't....

2 Likes

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by lordnkem000(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

The main aim of BJ is not for you to cum... It's just stimulation and part of pre-intimacy.... If you cum, fine, if you don't, no wahala.. you will still cum when you penetrate... Same with girls... Some guys are like naked wire, one small touch on their rod, dem don cum full everywhere.. lol...
So understand yourself, and your body so you can tell your partner what moves you and what don't....
I love how u explain it, I was scared o. I've had over 40 body counts and yet I've never cum from thousands of bj, even the one I paid for at Ikeja specially in 2018. I later believed only toy men or weak men cum through BJ.
Thanks so much dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by mynairaland202(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
zup
Re: 4 Truths About Org@sms by chinwong(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Especially number 3 ✌️grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? / Confused Married Woman Needs Your Advise / What Does It Take To Satisfy A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.