Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Men&women This Is The Only Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men&women This Is The Only Way (162 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men&women This Is The Only Way by AllenforGOD(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day brethren.
Q:what is the only way
ans:jesus.
yes brethren its true jesus is the only way to heaven&God,beleive me or not.jesus said in the book of john"for i'm the way,yes truth and life no one cometh unto my father<God>"so if you don't beleive in him there's no heaven,he also said"he that beleiveth in me shall have eternal life"<which is heaven>so brethren incase you don't know jesus know jesus died for you and i so we can be justified before his father.
Repentance:this is an act of one turning away from the ungodly genuinely.So brethren there're also qualifications to heaven unknowningly to you,holiness,righteousness,truthfulness,these are the only qualifications to eternal life<heaven>.so brethren if you all want to see&enter the kingdom of God these would qualify you to heaven through jesus.so what you all need to do in order to make heaven eternaly and to escape death<hell>is to beleive in jesus as the son of God,God,Holy spirit,and also to beleive he died and rose from the dead.and also confess.

(1) (Reply)

Rytrfjhfjhgjkghk / 6yrs Facebook Account For Sale. / Happy New Month My NL Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.