Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria (5470 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2023
I have come to notice the uncanny beauty of the esan women. All of their women i have seen are beautiful and mostly lightskinned. Yesterday a beautiful woman walked into our shop with her daughter, i asked her "ma, sorry are you from esan?" she replied "yes. Why did you ask? I simply said "because you people are always beautiful" and she smiled. Back in delta though we were always told that uromi, esan women are what we should pray and fast not to marry lol. I am a modern man and i dont believe in generalisation. So, has anyone married, dated from there? What are they like?

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Obiedun(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2023
Tobe beautiful is good but what about your character. Many beautiful ladies with bad character are there outside.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by jeyselassie(m): 6:07am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I have come to notice the uncanny beauty of the esan women. All of their women i have seen are beautiful and mostly lightskinned. Yesterday a beautiful woman walked into our shop with her daughter, i asked her "ma, sorry are you from esan?" she replied "yes. Why did you ask? I simply said "because you people are always beautiful" and she smiled. Back in delta though we were always told that uromi, esan women are what we should pray and fast not to marry lol. I am a modern man and i dont believe in generalisation. So, has anyone married, dated from there? What are they like?
i stayed there for while and to me they are just there. Have you seen benue or calabar or even akwaibom women?

2 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2023
jeyselassie:
i stayed there for while and to me they are just there. Have you seen benue or calabar or even akwaibom women?
i have not really been to those places but i have seen quite a few beautiful aks/cr girls
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 6:15am On May 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Tobe beautiful is good but what about your character. Many beautiful ladies with bad character are there outside.
exactly. beauty is rubbish if they cant give you peace.

10 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 6:47am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
u can date edo woman, but as for marriage, avoid edo woman so u no go die quick through b.p/ stroke or liver cirrhosis ( too much ogogoro). A word is enough for the wise. For your info, Edo men and women dey avoid each other for marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2023
Creamypie:
u can date edo woman, but as for marriage, avoid edo woman so u no go die quick through b.p/ stroke or liver cirrhosis ( too much ogogoro). A word is enough for the wise. For your info, Edo men and women dey avoid each other for marriage.
hmm.no be lie, i don see two edo women wey marry delta man

5 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by EyenIbibio1: 7:00am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Like Esan, like Ijebu... You always see iya Ijebu being the landlady,
baba Ijebu nko?
Iya Ijebu don off am
I prefer Benue women

2 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Like Esan, like Ijebu... You always see iya Ijebu being the landlady, baba Ijebu nko? Iya Ijebu don off am I prefer Benue women
hmmm
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2023
jeyselassie:

Esan, Benue, Calabar and Akwa Ibom no fine reach Igbo. When it comes to beauty, na them get am. Even if I am anti-IPOB, the truth is the truth. There's a community in Igbo land where it is a crime to be unfine as a man or woman.

7 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2023
As in e be taboo not to be fine in that village ? angry

kingthreat:

Esan, Benue, Calabar and Akwa Ibom no fine reach Igbo. When it comes to beauty, na them get am. Even if I am anti-IPOB, the truth is the truth. There's a community in Igbo land where it is a crime to be unfine as a man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Obedinho130: 7:18am On May 26, 2023
Sikechukwu81:
As in e be taboo not to be fine in that village ? angry

sorry no offensce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Depriest2020: 7:24am On May 26, 2023
Have you checked Shuwa-Arab women? Never seen an ugly one before.

6 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by padi94(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2023
Watching
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2023
Depriest2020:
Have you checked Shuwa-Arab women? Never seen an ugly one before.
is the tribe in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by MrAgbako: 7:37am On May 26, 2023
Creamypie:
not entirely true. Bini people nah dem marry themselve pass but dem go dey talk different thing for social media. Esan dey marry themselves too but no too do like Bini girls wey dey go advise other women for social media to avoid Benin boys and yet still marry Benin boy las las 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Astra101: 7:43am On May 26, 2023
You will not enjoy sex with them cos they practice female genital circumcision embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:48am On May 26, 2023
Maybe that's why the demand for them abroad is booming ...

Kinging with prostitutes but weak around igbo women of virtues can only be done by slaves..

We know Edo girls for who they are.....and what they represent in Europe .. Since you want problem,I want that problem

Onye ala

2 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:

angry
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:

...are they lightskin?? angry
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Comparing prostitutes with Igbo women of virtues can only be done by slaves..

We know Edo girls for who they are.....and what they represent in Europe
the joke is on you bro, go to brothels around you and comeback and tell us whose tribe dominates there.

8 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:58am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
the joke is on you bro, go to brothels around you and comeback and tell us whose tribe dominates there.

I now see why you have landladies in Edo state instead of landlords...but people know why already...

You didn't compare to Yoruba or Hausa but Esan turn tribe once.. Loser is forgetting the fact they have the ugliest men in the world.
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

I now see why you have landladies in Edo state instead of landlords...but people know why already...

You didn't compare to Yoruba or Hausa but Esan turn tribe once.. Loser is forgetting the fact they have the ugliest men in the world.

so i am automatically from edo state because i posted my honest opinion? A lot of short-fused, bitter people in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:09am On May 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
so i am automatically from edo state because i posted my honest opinion? A lot of short-fused, bitter people in this forum.

False.. Just few short sighted slaves with little or nothing to offer than try to bring their masters down.

Why didn't you say forget other tribes or forget hausa tribe or forget yoruba..Na Igbo you mention.

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND,INSULT ME IS WHAT I WANT SO I CAN REPSPOND ..infact gettout

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:11am On May 26, 2023
div111:
Good day fam, I buy and sell all types of cryptocurrency (btc, eth, usdt etc) both in large and little quantities.

I also buy pi at nice rates cool

DM me on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.4.0.5.0.3.1.5.6

I'm very swift and reliable cool..

If you have trust issues, I can send my pictures or we video call to remove any doubts from your mind.

Thank you

I'm selling my Pi for 600 a coin

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by tunjilomo(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2023
Sigh
Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

False.. Just few short sighted slaves with little or nothing to offer than try to bring their masters down.

Why didn't you say forget other tribes or forget hausa tribe or forget yoruba..Na Igbo you mention.

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND,INSULT ME IS WHAT I WANT SO I CAN REPSPOND ..infact gettout
you are really igbo e warrior, lol yea, you are right, i'm sorry for using igbo there, lemme edit. I am not and will never be a tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2023
Shuwa tribe has the most beautiful women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Enice(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2023
Konji na bastarrd! Even goat go look beautiful for you eyes

1 Like

Re: Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2023
I am Esan, Uromi to be precise. I have no idea what you are talking about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man / I Luv Volleyball :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.