Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi (2206 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
We will see
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by tctrills: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Igbos and Yoruba hate is bad for the south

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by tctrills: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

Mkporu miri cannibals are full of hate for successful people. This was how they hated Obasanjo while he was president, They then followed by hating Buhari just because he has achieved what no IGBO man can achieve. Hating Tinubu is a good thing because it indicates that Tinubu would likely emerge the President
And these men the hated happened to transform Nigeria into a great nation and an economic success. How could Igbos hate Buhari after all he has done for 9ja. They must be very ungrateful. Nigeria under Buhari is now one of the richest countries in Africa

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2022
tctrills:

And these men the hated happened to transform Nigeria into a great nation and an economic success. How could Igbos hate Buhari after all he has done for 9ja. They must be very ungrateful. Nigeria under Buhari is now one of the richest countries in Africa

No mind am, he is thinking with his eye-nus grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
wink
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Igbos Hate against Tinubu is an attestation to his Presidencial success. Tinubu doesn't need their love bcs whoever they love always fall down .

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
The werey don run cheesy
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Igbos Hate against Tinubu is an attestation to his Presidencial success. Tinubu doesn't need their love bcs whoever they love always fall down .

Igbos loved OBJ, GEJ and Yar'Adua, Yorubas loved Buhari. Now it's up to you to mathematically predict what will happen should who you love win.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:

Sentiment may not permit you to see the truth. Who the Igbos hate will always perform poor, whether they win or not. That's the truth of the matter.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Penguin2: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Olachase:
One thing I kW be say

Tinubu can't win in South East and North

Peter Obi can't win in South West and North

Atiku can't win in South West and South East

Last last both parties go shear South South votes

As for me hoo anything way go take my life at the age of 27 I no day do

May the best candidate win, I Don comot my hand for politicians matter

Southsouth is for Peter Obi.

The only place that PDP might get votes is Delta.

You are talking about sharing votes… which state APC wan share the votes from?
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

Igbos loved OBJ, GEJ and Yar'Adua, Yorubas loved Buhari. Now it's up to you to mathematically predict what will happen should who you love win.
Oga don't bring unverified permutations here Go and check past voting profiles to know where Igbos belong to. Igbos love nobody but only their opinions and money.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga don't bring unverified permutations here Go and check past voting profiles to know where Igbos belong to. Igbos love nobody but only their opinions and money.

Now I know how fake and hypocritical you are, you don't even know or have interest in knowing anything about what you're arguing because you should have known you're the one that needs to check the past.

It is only Buhari that won even though the Igbos didn't vote for him because we already know how bad he is. Today you're suffering it.

Every other president Igbos voted in , even when you people rejected OBJ and voted Falae.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

Now I know how fake and hypocritical you are, you don't even know or have interest in knowing anything about what you're arguing because you should have known you're the one that needs to check the past.

It is only Buhari that won even though the Igbos didn't vote for him because we already know how bad he is. Today you're suffering it.

Every other president Igbos voted in , even when you people rejected OBJ and voted Falae.
senseless comment from Frustrated Hulligant.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
senseless comment from Frustrated Hulligant.

It's senseless because you lack sense, it's normal when you are ruled by herders you start thinking like a livestock grin
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Mkporu miri cannibals are full of hate for successful people. This was how they hated Obasanjo while he was president, They then followed by hating Buhari just because he has achieved what no IGBO man can achieve. Hating Tinubu is a good thing because it indicates that Tinubu would likely emerge the President

We don't listen to dumbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Taba21:

The hatred the igbo have been hidden for the Yoruba is now be displayed though I don't blame them I blame the afonja

You people n rubbish....such dishonesty. Can't even call a spade a spade

So you're saying an Efik (neutral) person reading nairaland will be marveling at all the love the yorubas show the igbos while wondering why are the igbos so hateful towards yoruba??

Why can't you just say both sides are childish? N they both do the same thing they accuse each other of doing? Will it kill you to be honest? You're waiting till you get to heaven abi? Smh

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by VoteObi2023: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

They hated OBJ and voted for him twice?

Tinubu urchins are becoming a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by VoteObi2023: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Keep believing your own lies if it will reduce your bitterness, hatred and toxicity.

Please come to the north and see how-IGBOS-live like SLAVES. .
I am currently in Yoruba road, Sabo Gari and Igbos don't look like they are living as slave.

Where in the North are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:

More nonsensical rubbish...liars everywhere

I guess the pdp 16yr rule never happened

Certainly igbo votes had nothing to do with the winnings

The way MEN comfortably tell STORIES on nairaland is astonishing

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Some people should be thanking Obi for leaving pdp.
(my opinion is still that he was too hasty)
Otherwise this presidential race would be the most boring 7months ever
Absolutely 0 suspense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

It's senseless because you lack sense, it's normal when you are ruled by herders you start thinking like a livestock grin
livestock na just to eat and wait for the owners to take it to the market ... In the name of Igbo presidency or Biafra many have turned themselves to Terrorists,Wailers and unbelievable senseless . Why can't set a goal that is achievable for themselves?

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
VoteObi2023:

I am currently in Yoruba road, Sabo Gari and Igbos don't look like they are living as slave.

Where in the North are you?

You are living in a ghetto. Sabon gari is the equivalent version of Ajegunle in Lagos.

For those who do not know, Sabon gari all over the north is ghetto.

Sabon garis were slums and ghettos created for non indigenes in Hausa communities because the Hausas will no live in those places

I will henceforth not reply you again because I can't be in a discussion with a Sabon Gari resident. You wouldn't even be able to look me in the eye if you saw me in real life.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
livestock na just to eat and wait for the owners to take it to the market ... In the name of Igbo presidency or Biafra many have turned themselves to Terrorists,Wailers and unbelievable senseless . Why can't set a goal that is achievable for themselves?

Seems you have ran out of pictures grin grin

It's well, I think you should ask your OPC and Oduduwa republic brothers , sisters and parents that.
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are living in a ghetto. Sabon gari is the equivalent version of Ajegunle in Lagos.

For those who do not know, Sabon gari all over the north is ghetto.

Sabon garis were slums and ghettos created for non indigenes in Hausa communities because the Hausas will no live in those places

I will henceforth not reply you again because I can't be in a discussion with a Sabon Gari resident. You wouldn't even be able to look me in the eye if you saw me in real life.

grin grin

And who told you there's no big man in Ajegunle??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

Seems you have ran out of pictures grin grin

It's well, I think you should ask your OPC and Oduduwa republic brothers , sisters and parents that.
untrained children from confused Tribe .I can't expect lesser from the bastard that usually use leg to wake him papa in the morning. Baby factory's product.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
untrained children from confused Tribe .I can't expect lesser from the bastard that usually use leg to wake him papa in the morning. Baby factory's product.

They are adults, here are the real children below. Locked up and used as sex slaves by your father's , Alfas and pastors.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Taba21: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You people n rubbish....such dishonesty. Can't even call a spade a spade

So you're saying an Efik (neutral) person reading nairaland will be marveling at all the love the yorubas show the igbos while wondering why are the igbos so hateful towards yoruba??

Why can't you just say both sides are childish? N they both do the same thing they accuse each other of doing? Will it kill you to be honest? You're waiting till you get to heaven abi? Smh

What concerns a Yaounde man with Nigeria issue
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

They are adults, here are the real children below. Locked up and used as sex slaves by your father's , Alfas and pastors.
Your Virginal Miners will soon reach your Turn. At least the devil seeds you grown will geminate on you poeple.

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job come 2023
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stop insulting yourself on here campaign and canvass vote for the candidate of your choice , politics is a game of interest
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Taba21:

What concerns a Yaounde man with Nigeria issue

See how you carelessly delegated them
If the cross river people reply you in kind now you will play victim n say they hate you.

Some people don't like fighting until you punch them
Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by gozie112(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

grin grin

Onye 0femmanu zuzupu grin north ke you're nut ko grin

See people that live hundred in one room talking about slavery grin

Truly iberibe Wu oria
iberibe Wu oria indeed grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Decides: Youths Block INEC Officals, Insist On Electronic Transfer Votes / Obidients In Edo Mobbed Peter Obi As He Lands In Benin City For Edo Rally / If Obi Can Pull This Kind Of Crowd In Edo, Imagine What Will Happen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.