Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi (2220 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by gozie112(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
untrained children from confused Tribe .I can't expect lesser from the bastard that usually use leg to wake him papa in the morning. Baby factory's product.
the way I am looking at u..I'm not sure u can boost of 10m in ur account...Goan hustle bro

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by VoteObi2023: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are living in a ghetto. Sabon gari is the equivalent version of Ajegunle in Lagos.

For those who do not know, Sabon gari all over the north is ghetto.

Sabon garis were slums and ghettos created for non indigenes in Hausa communities because the Hausas will no live in those places

I will henceforth not reply you again because I can't be in a discussion with a Sabon Gari resident. You wouldn't even be able to look me in the eye if you saw me in real life.
Simple question, where in the North are you and a Yoruba man start lamenting.

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
gozie112:
the way I am looking at u..I'm not sure u can boost of 10m in ur account...Goan hustle bro
thanks you are right .

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by gozie112(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
thanks you are right .
broke ass nigga...Goan hustle....a tenant in his own land grin grin grin...na we get Lagos but u be tenant for Lagos..no be juju be that??

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
gozie112:
broke ass nigga...Goan hustle....a tenant in his own land grin grin grin...na we get Lagos but u be tenant for Lagos..no be juju be that??
empty Noise maker .

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
empty Noise maker .

Re: The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi by Af0nja: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribalism: Obidients Before They Became Obidients / Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.