Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate (459 Views)

Agony Of A Beardless Dude / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony / I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto Because Of Sex - Female Nigerian Graduate Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by UgoEvans(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
I have been a graduate in Nigeria for over 5years yet can't boost of ever having up to 50,000naira in my account..
As a graduate I've always struggled and can't really say I'm leaving but surviving..have thought of suicide once or twice even attempted once... thank God I'm still alive though
I have never been able to afford rent on my own ..it's either I am squatting or we are about 3 or 4 paying together..this is not all but waking up everyday for the past year have been the grace of God as I find it hard to sleep with all this in mind.
please fellow Nigerian youths and graduates, How do you make money and live well in Nigeria?...
Re: Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by TemTweaks: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
UgoEvans:
I have been a graduate in Nigeria for over 5years yet can't boost of ever having up to 50,000naira in my account..
As a graduate I've always struggled and can't really say I'm leaving but surviving..have thought of suicide once or twice even attempted once... thank God I'm still alive though
I have never been able to afford rent on my own ..it's either I am squatting or we are about 3 or 4 paying together..this is not all but waking up everyday for the past year have been the grace of God as I find it hard to sleep with all this in mind.
please fellow Nigerian youths and graduates, How do you make money and live well in Nigeria?...

If you have faith, follow me and change this story forever

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by Kingpin1000: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
5 years?
Not everyone is destined to have millions sitting in there account but everyone ought to be happy.
In your case money has been the source of your unhappiness.
Go back and reflect on this 5 miserable years of yours
and ask yourself what have you been doing consistently that is not yielding positive results, try changing strategies.
Things may be had but only softies commit suicide.
Bro having the mentality of no one will help you,will make you work harder.
Be prayerful if you are religious.
If you are not, you need to seek the face of God.
Re: Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by UgoEvans(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's one thing I've learnt over the years that no one can help you... only yourself
Thanks but Nigeria is really messed up
Re: Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by UgoEvans(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
I don't necessarily need millions...at least something to start afresh and be okay
Re: Agony Of A Nigerian Graduate by Ktosin753: 4:34am On Jul 05, 2022
TemTweaks:

If you have faith, follow me and change this story forever

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Be careful of this guy
He is always opening new usernames after being banned over and over by the mods.
Don't fall for him or you will regret it.
More than 20 of his usernames have been banned already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Yoruba Will Understand This Video / Laugh Hard! Conversations Between Joseph And Portipher's Wife In Pidgin / 10 Things You Should Know Now Before It’s Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.