Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony (3726 Views)

I'm Not Husband To Lesbian- Falegan Split With Nkechi Blessing / Nairaland Incels (pictures) / A Channel For Incels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
An Incel(involuntarily celibate men) as we know them is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one
Incels make a deliberate decision to identify with a misogynistic hate group, and whatever personal challenges they might have faced or pass through in the hands of women do not excuse or mitigate their choice, and that is why I see incels as pathetic sexually frustrated men and undeserving of pity
I don't blame them I understand how they feel
They feel hell on earth to most incels the ordeal almost cost them their sanity, some male incels always end up on antidepressants for years.
Nowadays.....well the anger and resentment is still there. But the weary anger is within them. Most of them have given up all hope of ever being happy. Those male Incels just exist in perpetual state of anger.
But they is a part of them that can never forgive society and women in particular for the suffering they had to endure
Their live has taken them to a place were they have succumbed to such anger and resentment some of them has resulted to self-flagellation

If you can imagine such a thing self describe male Incels will loathe lesbians even more than they hate other women
Lesbians brings into their subconscious mind how ugly their are and how lesbians detest and loathe their body anatomy hense you see them flocking hopelessly dejected on a lesbian thread venting their frustration, depression,anguish and agony
They can't stand the pain and agony to see two girls frolicking together it makes them involuntarily incapacitated in life they feel rejected and leftout completely
They feel so dispirited when they see a woman attracting a woman they can never attract in their entire life
Male Incels are bunch of messed up and depressed unthinkable partners who has lost out in the world of love,sex, affection and promise
I see why people have sympathy for them, but lesbians have no sympathy for someone who thinks they owe those incels sex just because they were born with a penis
Male Incels are bunch of cowardly, whiny,ugly,scrawny,fatty, disfigured,dejected,oppressed, dehumanized, victimized, grotesque, unattractive men who contribute nothing but pains and misery to themselves.
They wish rape to women who says no to them and talk about corrective rape on Lesbians how LUDICROUS

Violent misogyny, depression,hopelessness and suicide:it's time to save incels
Articles have several reports and records of countless numbers of male incels who has committed suicide based on their inability to find a female partner the abondonment,the self inflicted harm, repulsion, irritation will at its best cause this bunch of male Incels to commit suicide and cut short their lives

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by kakaaa77: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
this is 60 seconds of my life that I can't take back, after reading all this I just realized what joblessness can do to somebody well thanks for the information it will rest in the bottom of my dustbin

7 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
kakaaa77:
this is 60 seconds of my life that I can't take back, after reading all this I just realized what joblessness can do to somebody well thanks for the information it will rest in the bottom of my dustbin
I love as you acknowledge that your life is a dustbin and your ugliness, joblessness and loneliness had made you detached from reality
As you are entering inside your dustbin make sure you dump Yourself as well grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
kakaaa77:
it's obvious this post hit you hard in your bone marrow because you are an incel grin grin grin
And incels will end up flocking to lesbian threads
Misplaced priority as a result of depression and dejection grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by kakaaa77: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
exchanging words with you would do me no good confuse human being'

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
kakaaa77:
exchanging words with you would do me no good confuse human being'
you are actually confused and you are not aware of that grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by mainkendo: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
How can a sane person write this. Thinking he/ she made meaning. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
mainkendo:
How can a sane person write this. Thinking he/ she made meaning. Spits
I swear you are not sane for Typing this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by alert01(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I love as you acknowledge that your life is a dustbin and your ugliness, joblessness and loneliness had made you detached from reality
As you are entering inside your dustbin make sure you dump Yourself as well grin grin grin

I'd advise that you enroll into a PhD program as soon as possible. A PhD takes 7yrs highest. And research has shown that people who do well in their PhD often find healthy partner who love them just as soon as they complete their PhD. It's very hard to find a man that'll be so passionate about you without you having a PhD. In fact, having multiple PhD is preferable

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by johnkey: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thread for incels, I'm out

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Finally she has run MAD grin grin grin
meaningless story of her LIFE.
more tears pls cool .

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
alert01:

I'd advise that you enroll into a PhD program as soon as possible. A PhD takes 7yrs highest. And research has shown that people who do well in their PhD often find healthy partner who love them just as soon as they complete their PhD. It's very hard to find a man that'll be so passionate about you without you having a PhD. In fact, having multiple PhD is preferable
comrade cool this is too much for her nah grin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
Finally she has run MAD grin grin grin

meaningless story of her LIFE.

more tears pls cool .
finally keep Exposing your joblessness and dementia
Because you are one of the incels grin grin cool
I really did touch a nerve grin grin

Wail and weep more I am enjoying this grin grin cool
I will Grab some popcorn and a drink, with some hotdog, sharwama and meatburger and watch how it unfolds grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
alert01:

an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin grin

Incels here are using dumb tactics to expose their identity grin grin grin
The underestimated have given up so easily

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
comrade cool this is too much for her nah grin
I have been seeing you everywhere on my post are you mentally ok??! grin
I am just asking because it is obvious you are useless, wasted and frustrated grin

It is obvious you are an absolute vagabond grin
You have being on my post since morning Typing crap upon crap upon crap grin grin grin
If you don't respect your old age I will put you were you belong coward grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Beehive01: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
alert01:

you are myopic, hypermetropic and demented grin
How foolish of you how does this your inconsequential bullshit correlate with the topic
Monkey miss road

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beehive01:
I am just asking because it is obvious you are useless, wasted and frustrated grin

You have being on my post since morning Typing trap upon trap upon trap grin grin grin
If you don't respect your old age I will put you were you belong coward grin grin grin
I swear the BUFFON has been on your post restless typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin grin

He is a confirm male incel and he is on the edge of committing suicide grin grin

I am so pleased that I made him restless throughout today and I will keep doing that until the maggot deactivate all the fake account grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beehive01:

You have being on my post since morning Typing trap upon trap upon trap grin grin grin
stop ranting let's meet physical, enough of online faceless forum. Drop ur contact !
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by SenecaTheYonger: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beehive01:
An Incel(involuntarily celibate men) as we know them is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one
Incels make a deliberate decision to identify with a misogynistic hate group, and whatever personal challenges they might have faced or pass through in the hands of women do not excuse or mitigate their choice, and that is why I see incels as pathetic sexually frustrated men and undeserving of pity
I don't blame them I understand how they feel
They feel hell on earth to most incels the ordeal almost cost them their sanity, some male incels always end up on antidepressants for years.
Nowadays.....well the anger and resentment is still there. But the weary anger is within them. Most of them have given up all hope of ever being happy. Those male Incels just exist in perpetual state of anger.
But they is a part of them that can never forgive society and women in particular for the suffering they had to endure
Their live has taken them to a place were they have succumbed to such anger and resentment some of them has resulted to self-flagellation

If you can imagine such a thing self describe male Incels will loathe lesbians even more than they hate other women
Lesbians brings into their subconscious mind how ugly their are and how lesbians detest and loathe their body anatomy hense you see them flocking hopelessly dejected on a lesbian thread venting their frustration, depression,anguish and agony
They can't stand the pain and agony to see two girls frolicking together it makes them involuntarily incapacitated in life they feel rejected and leftout completely
They feel so dispirited when they see a woman attracting a woman they can never attract in their entire life
Male Incels are bunch of messed up and depressed unthinkable partners who has lost out in the world of love,sex, affection and promise
I see why people have sympathy for them, but lesbians have no sympathy for someone who thinks they owe those incels sex just because they were born with a penis
Male Incels are bunch of cowardly, whiny,ugly,scrawny,fatty, disfigured,dejected,oppressed, dehumanized, victimized, grotesque, unattractive men who contribute nothing but pains and misery to themselves.
They wish rape to women who says no to them and talk about corrective rape on Lesbians how LUDICROUS

Violent misogyny, depression,hopelessness and suicide:it's time to save incels
Articles have several reports and records of countless numbers of male incels who has committed suicide based on their inability to find a female partner the abondonment,the self inflicted harm, repulsion, irritation will at its best cause this bunch of male Incels to commit suicide and cut short their lives

Nah. Unmarried Nigerian woman are too cheap for there to be incels in Nigeria. I would understand if this were America but nah, this is. Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah. Unmarried Nigerian woman are too cheap for there to be incels in Nigeria. I would understand if this were America but nah, this is. Nigeria.
lol grin
and na them dey even sing 'carry me dey go my husband house'. cry
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I swear the BUFFON has been on your post restless typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin grin

He is a confirm male incel and he is on the edge of committing suicide grin grin

I am so pleased that I made him restless throughout today and I will keep doing that until the maggot deactivate all the fake account grin grin grin
This girl don finally colo,

let's meet physical, enough of your ranting on this faceless forum. If i for no kill u make i know why. Drop ur contact. Goat.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by butterfly777(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Because you don't like the truth they tell you.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
This girl don finally colo,

let's meet physical, enough of your ranting on this faceless forum. If i for no kill u make i know why. Drop ur contact. Goat.
mad maddo maddest grin grin grin grin
na invisible thunderous multiple heavy slap you go dey receive from me throughout this night maggot grin grin

I am the boss and I call the shots maggot grin grin grin
If they born you well or you feel you are man enough drop your phone number and your home address grin grin
I swear I will waste you and end your life because you are not suppose to breathe again grin grin

You Neva taste conc acid before don worry
If you get mind and your tough drop your details you pathetic coward and watch how I will baff you with conc acid grin grin grin
Maggot!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
lol grin
and na them dey even sing 'carry me dey go my husband house'. cry
you have not started crying this is just the beginning of your sorrow grin grin grin

Oh yes Keep shedding tears it is giving me orgasm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
mad maddo maddest grin grin grin grin
na invisible thunderous multiple heavy slap you go dey receive from me throughout this night maggot grin grin

I am the boss and I call the shots maggot grin grin grin
If they born you well or you feel you are man enough drop your phone number and your home address grin grin
I swear I will waste you and end your life because you are not suppose to breathe again grin grin

You Neva taste conc acid before don worry
If you get mind and your tough drop your details you pathetic coward and watch how I will baff you with conc acid grin grin grin
Maggot!!! grin

presently, i'm residing in calabar 52 mbukpa road.
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:
stop ranting let's me physical, enough of online faceless forum. Drop ur contact !
Illiterate grin grin grin

RIP TO ENGLISH grin grin grin grin

werey na only give me your contact you sabi??! grin grin grin
You never finish war you won come start another war if me and the OP descend on you, you will collapse grin grin grin
You are a capital lunatic confirm one for that matter grin grin
You too dey cap rubbish, you never still recover from the trauma wey I give you grin grin
Mugu Like I said earlier if dey born you well type down your phone number and home address you pathetic coward

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote U said i should drop my number and address, have done that so come over. Ranting here won't solve the problem. author=Morrigan008 post=114092855]you have not started crying this is just the beginning of your sorrow grin grin grin

Oh yes Keep shedding tears it is giving me orgasm grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

presently, i'm residing in calabar 52 mbukpa road.
I love this grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
I love this grin cheesy grin
so you called me just to cry?

old woman voicegrin
Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman voicegrin
cry my foot!! grin grin
Cry fire your empty skull there werey grin grin
I swear you are an authenticated verified buffon grin grin grin
when I called you, I realized you are a frail fragile being who only puff and whoosh in his little dirty sty grin grin grin

See how you were stammering,fidgeting, panicking, shaking and trembling when I called you grin grin
I felt it in your utterance, you couldn't hide it grin grin

I am sure you shitted out hot EXCRETA on your pant and obviously your soul left your body grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman voicegrin
I didn't even know I was chatting with a blockheaded stammerer all this while grin grin
you can't even puff outside you no get stamina at all grin grin grin
You are a weak empty vessel grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony by Morrigan008: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
RAZOR619:

old woman voicegrin
I wish this forum has the interface for uploading phone recordings, I swear a lot of people would have laughed at your cowardice and Stupidity grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying An Anambra Woman: This Nonsense Must Stop? / Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! / 7 Home Remedies For A Successful Pregnancy Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.