Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life (3692 Views)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by freddie009(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesmond3945:
frontpage material. The system is rigged against the black man. We only get shitty jobs the white man cannot do.

This is the reason I'm contemplating rather than going to Canada through express entry and start doing menial jobs isn't it better to go to the US (phd) so that I can get a white-collar job.

That's why I'm trying my best to get some kind of tech skills.
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by jesmond3945: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
freddie009:

This is the reason I'm contemplating rather than going to Canada through express entry and start doing menial jobs isn't it better to go to the US (phd) so that I can get a white-collar job.

yea. Menial jobs will serve you no good in the long run, health isdues and lack of investment to fall back on.
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by freddie009(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesmond3945:
yea. Menial jobs will serve you no good in the long run, health isdues and lack of investment to fall back on.

It will only benefit those back home(Nigeria) due to the high exchange rate, but one will struggle over there (abroad). I deserve enjoyment as well.
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by Ndibuna: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Connected1:

You must be really stupid.

Yes your stupid ashawo mom is a dirty stupid goat tongue
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by Spherica17: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
freddie009:

is Canada Express entry route not for permanent residency? Why would they have to engage in menial jobs
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by freddie009(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Spherica17:
is the Canada Express entry route not for permanent residency? Why would they have to engage in menial jobs

Your certificate is not recognized in Canada till you get theirs.
Re: Why Are African Immigrants Doing 2 To 3 Jobs And Stressing Their Life by Ndibuna: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Spherica17:
is Canada Express entry route not for permanent residency? Why would they have to engage in menial jobs
Nawa oo. You can't practice your profession naw. Are you a learner to EE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Total / Current Vacancies / Recruiters Will Call You If They Find These 3 Things On Your Linkedin Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.