Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. (34376 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Monzze: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jaaqofalltrade:

Send your CV to jaaqservices@gmail.com. Let me know once you have done it.
sir, can I get assistance from you?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Reeb2244:
Your mother and father are low life idiots.
you lack the cohunas to be regarded as being. You're an ingot
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Reeb2244: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
DaInferno:
you lack the cohunas to be regarded as being. You're an ingot
See this unreasonable nitwit. You are a fool forever.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reeb2244:
See this unreasonable nitwit. You are a fool forever.
undecided stale... you better change and drop a valuable opinion when people are airing their's, cus sooner or later, there would be no place for shitty people like you. Irregardless, the world needs assholes, otherwise, where would shit come out from?!

You need to back the fk up son, cus me exchanging words with you on a forum is like two women battling over a piece of irrelevant dress in the market- it don't really lay cool with me. Hell, I feel like I'm playing in the mud with a pig. I could go on and on but there's no fun in it. You seem to enjoy the insults so im gonna try to be a bigger man and squash it.
I'm not gonna reply your damn mentions anymore. Move the fk on son undecided
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by All4good: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
japhethGold:

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
Heey heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

This is how wicked and bad Nigeria has become? you have degree and some one wanted to pay u 15k salary per month ?
Hmm. God have mercy on our generation and deliver us all in Jesus Name.

Do you see that we need to start stoning politicians who have been in politics since 2009 whenever we see them?

Go to Unilag or Yaba tech and be sleeping there while searching for job. I am not a theorist; I am telling you what I did when I first got to Lagos.
I became a chartered accountant in Lagos; I owed my audit firm and employed graduates and chartered accountants to work for my firm.

I have shared my story just to motivate you. Your God and degree can make way for you in Lagos if you know what you studied in the Uni.

Finally, connect me on facebook(Japheth Jev), perhaps you may qualify for one of my scholarships to learn IT skill or take ICAN professional exams which can change your story, through Jesus Christ.

Thanks and stay blessed.

You have a good heart Bro.
God bless you.

Hope our guys will see value in your story.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Reeb2244: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided stale... you better change and drop a valuable opinion when people are airing their's, cus sooner or later, there would be no place for shitty people like you. Irregardless, the world needs assholes, otherwise, where would shit come out from?!

You need to back the fk up son, cus me exchanging words with you on a forum is like two women battling over a piece of irrelevant dress in the market- it don't really lay cool with me. Hell, I feel like I'm playing in the mud with a pig. I could go on and on but there's no fun in it. You seem to enjoy the insults so im gonna try to be a bigger man and squash it.
I'm not gonna reply your damn mentions anymore. Move the fk on son undecided
Tf shit you trying to prove? You are a low life idiot. Accept it and reason like an adult. You don't just try to jump into conversation with low reasoning.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by iamL(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Das1mama:
yes sir I know there's nothing I say now that will be justified and that was why I created a thread 'Open Confession', it was not my intention, I felt I will not b granted the advice or attention I needed for a better job offer to sustain both me and my son. I'm a school drop out. everything i did was because of my son, he has suffered so much for my mistakes, I'm a single Father that has no job. God Almighty is my witness. I'm ready for any interrogation to proof my act of cowardice which i made earlier on about my highest qualification.

Why lie in the first place?
I doubt if I will ever attempt to help anyone offline again. The few times I have attempted it on NL has never been good.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
iamL:

Why lie in the first place?
I doubt if I will ever attempt to help anyone offline again. The few times I have attempted it on NL has never been good.
Evening sister, in spirit of Truth it was not my intention, God Almighty knows my heart, pls before crucifying me, I want you to review both the topic and the content, have created several threads seeking for a job as a driver or any other noble sector that pays well just to survive with my son, I only solicited for an advice either of the two options or someone can probably give me or refer me to a more befitting job that can sustain both me and my son, which a fellow member asked me a question about what was my highest qualification in my subconscious mind I was scared and afraid that I might not be given the right attention and advice I needed or the opportunity I craved for, so due to my curiosity and fear i lied, to God Almighty that created me and the entire universe, my conscious wouldn't allow me and I classified this as the most worst thing I have ever done in entire life. pls I'm begging you with my knees on ground and tears in my eyes with a bleeding heart that has lost hope and about giving up to Ghost. I swear to God Almighty i might not survive alive before this year runs out if nothing is done about my conditions. I'm in pain, every blessed day has it's own story to tell. pls help me in anyway you can. my strength is failing me.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by segaloo(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
japhethGold:

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil

This is how wicked and bad Nigeria has become? you have degree and some one wanted to pay u 15k salary per month ?

Do you see that we need to start stoning politicians who have been in politics since 2009 whenever we see them?

Before I left Nigeria, my driver had just finished secondary school then but I used to pay him 40,000 Naira salary monthly. After 6 months of service I confirmed him and increased the pay to N50,000 monthly. Personally, I have a degree and I know the pain people go through to study for degrees so I can not pay a degree holder N15k per month. I will never.

I will advise you to leave Lokoja and go to lagos even if you have no place to sleep. Go to Unilag or Yaba tech and be sleeping there while searching for job. I am not a theorist; I am telling you what I did when I first got to Lagos. I had no one but I refused to sit in my home state Benue to earn N10k salary after obtaining 2.1 degree in Economics.

It was not an easy journey for me ooo. But I am a Born Again Christian so I studied the Bible and prayed and fought toothlessly until God Almighty settled me.

I became a chartered accountant in Lagos; I owed my audit firm and employed graduates and chartered accountants to work for my firm. I lived in lekki with my family uptil last year. And today my family and I have left Nigeria when the economic situation began to deteriorate beyond repairs under Buhari tsunami regime.

I have shared my story just to motivate you. Your God and degree can make way for you in Lagos if you know what you studied in the Uni.

Today my wife, my three handsome sons and I are all living in the United Kingdom.

I pray my God will make a way for you in Jesus Name.

Finally, connect me on facebook(Japheth Jev), perhaps you may qualify for one of my scholarships to learn IT skill or take ICAN professional exams which can change your story, through Jesus Christ.

Thanks and stay blessed.
nice one
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by segaloo(f): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
japhethGold:

Before I left Nigeria, my driver had just finished secondary school then but I used to pay him 40,000 Naira salary monthly. After 6 months of service I confirmed him and increased the pay to N50,000 monthly. Personally, I have a degree and I know the pain people go through to study for degrees so I can not pay a degree holder N15k per month. I will never.

I will advise you to leave Lokoja and go to lagos even if you have no place to sleep. Go to Unilag or Yaba tech and be sleeping there while searching for job. I am not a theorist; I am telling you what I did when I first got to Lagos. I had no one but I refused to sit in my home state Benue to earn N10k salary after obtaining 2.1 degree in Economics.

It was not an easy journey for me ooo. But I am a Born Again Christian so I studied the Bible and prayed and fought toothlessly until God Almighty settled me.

I became a chartered accountant in Lagos; I owed my audit firm and employed graduates and chartered accountants to work for my firm. I lived in lekki with my family uptil last year. And today my family and I have left Nigeria when the economic situation began to deteriorate beyond repairs under Buhari tsunami regime.

Today my wife, my three handsome sons and I are all living in the United Kingdom.

I pray my God will make a way for you in Jesus Name.

Thanks and stay blessed.
this is
so touching
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by segaloo(f): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=HeavenVGate post=114379039]
Omg
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by youngsum(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Archworld:

If you have a smart phone and you are not ashame, you don't need this job
I distribute POS nationwide and most of my sales are from marketers . They earn commission from each sales and here you are intending to depend on 15k/month. My brother put your brain to work.
Some of my marketers earn 60-90k per month just buy using their phone to share my promotional materials

Apart from mine, there are so many things I believe you can learn from the comment here. Plan your life and get started. Stop enslaving yourself
I am interested in this sir
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Das1mama:
ok sir, sure to give it a trial, pls is there any Link to get started?

Alright sorry for the long reply.

Basically I believe you have interest to improve your financial status and achieve all-round success.

Kindly save my number on your WhatsApp and message me or you can drop yours here and I'll add you up.

I have a gift for you.

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2022
unclegreat2003:

Alright sorry for the long reply.

Basically I believe you have interest to improve your financial status and achieve all-round success.

Kindly save my number on your WhatsApp and message me or you can drop yours here and I'll add you up.

I have a gift for you.

okay Sir, thank you so much 08068076419
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by sulex05(m): 1:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Chidolalar: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Archworld:

I distribute POS nationwide and most of my sales are from marketers . They earn commission from each sales and here you are intending to depend on 15k/month. My brother put your brain to work.
Some of my marketers earn 60-90k per month just buy using their phone to share my promotional materials

Apart from mine, there are so many things I believe you can learn from the comment here. Plan your life and get started. Stop enslaving yourself
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Chidolalar: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Archworld post=114379844]

Some of my marketers earn 60-90k per month just buy using their phone to share my promotional material

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Important: Notice to Jobseekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.