Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. (34374 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
ImaIma1:
Graduate...pure water truck driver...15k. We need help in this country.
Honestly ma but man must survive. thanks.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Trojan8:
That #4 would pay you more sha. You can easily do 500 bags, and during dry season it's easy to do a thousand if the company is well known.

15k is useless. Though as a graduate, wouldn't advice you to do something like that. Then again can't say for your current situation. The job can be depressing with loads of insults.
sure insults must definitely set in but in my school of taught I was made to understand that insults reveals what he/she feels about you but deep down in your heart you know yourself better than anyone else does or says, insulting someone doesn't take or remove anything from a man rather it builds your other self for a better tomorrow. thanks
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by zedegit: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nozino:

Sir, go and price clothes.

Finally, it’s not me and you that will wear okrika. I have nothing against it or people who use it, but it’s not for me.

Okay now. Upgrade your income otherwise you will set yourself up for hbp.

Besides where do you price the T-shirt?
I bet it's not even in the market but in one boutique at Lekki or high brow location. Continue.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Reeb2244: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaInferno:
no be matter of stupid or whatever?
How much make he pay am; was the question

I see you must be so ro just reasonable jump and haul insults. I would have said it is your mother whom is stupid but nah, I can't afford that behavior.
But hey, I hope one day you open a water factory and try paying atleast 10 workers an amount you think is appropriate.

Radarada!
You are too baseless to make a point.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by ManAustin(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
merit455:
Were is your location,I can get you a better job

Lagos boss
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Mogajunior(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
damoobaba:

There are several jobs that will give you accommodation sef. Where do you stay in Lagos?
I stay at Oyingbo, Ebute Meta axis, Lagos.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by gregng(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
First, do ur marketing around and see if u can meet up with 200bags per day, if not. Due to u are a beginner in the business. Start with 15k salary and monitor the environment and gain customer. Remember this is raining season pure water business is slow. Gain the customer within a period of 3 months then u can switch to per bag from end of Oct... Trust me u can sell up-to 1,000 bags during dry season but depending the environment.

God bless u
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Brownshoe: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
zolajpower:

Bro I am in need of job I beg . Dm pls
se na him go DM you?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Monzze: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
clockwisereport:

go and read longman6's post to understand what you can do with a degree in sociology

ok. Thank you
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Pharmtj: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
15k is assured.

There will be too much stories in the 4₦ parole .

But how do you intend to survive on 15k a month?

We are talking of 15 notes of 1k shocked

Sizable loaf of bread is ₦900 here grin

Just asking !
now 1k actually in oz

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Jamersirwin1971: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaInferno:
make he d pay am 100k?

U dn run business before so?
Tax, fuel/diesel, light bill and other expenses...anyway undecided

Nigeria is a bleeped country . This Ghana I Dey self no one pays anyone 15k salary . As a driver the minimum you get is 40k in and they pay you feeding fee of 5naira daily . The smallest amount you can even pay a maid is 50k .
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by tctrills: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=iamL post=114386825]

What makes you think you are the only one running a business here? I run different line of businesses. Not all employers are exploitive and wicked.

Perphas You are a "trust fund child", I doubt you started from the scratch because if you do you will be able to relate with your staff financial welfare.

NB: Nor be rich people 9 dey hardworking pass especially for this country. [/quote
If you honestly tan a business like you claim then you would know how hard it is. You would know that there are months you make nothing and yet you have to pay your workers.
If you ran a business in Nigeria, you would find it hard to blame a business that pays it's staff 15k a month. Some of these businesses don't even make 100k.
You would also know that for most small businesses, the owner works 10x harder that the staff.
It's easy to claim to run a business online but if you truly do, you would respect small businesses and you would value labor. You would not encourage a young man to reject a 15k job and remain idle.
Go and read the history of Japan and Korea after WW2. We can become like them. We should respect labor even if the pay is little.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reeb2244:
You are too baseless to make a point.
you have made non so far undecided . Pls gedifork
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jamersirwin1971:

Nigeria is a bleeped country . This Ghana I Dey self no one pays anyone 15k salary . As a driver the minimum you get is 40k in and they pay you feeding fee of 5naira daily . The smallest amount you can even pay a maid is 50k .
couldn't agree with you less bruh...but people here wanna pretend as if it's bed and roses in 9ja.
By the time you buy diesel at 900/liter in a week for both gen and delivery trucks or electricity bill of 100k amongst other things, nobody go tell you, you fit fire workers self. These are things people don't wanna put into cognisance.

Ppl jumping here and making analysis already when they haven't run a business before.
You can't just pay people an amount that favors them at your own detriment, No!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by obumsway(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaInferno:
couldn't agree with you less bruh...but people here wanna pretend as if it's bed and roses in 9ja.
By the time you buy diesel at 900/liter in a week for both gen and delivery trucks or electricity bill of 100k amongst other things, nobody go tell you, you fit fire workers self. These are things people don't wanna put into cognisance.

Ppl jumping here and making analysis already when they haven't run a business before.
You can't just pay people an amount that favors them at your own detriment, No!
I'm telling you, most buisness are not finding it easy at all, people here shouting up ND down should just chill, NIGER is messed up but no one carried Gun to the OP head to work there.

@OP I pray you find a better job soonest.

Abeg o, it's not easy for factories as Gas, Petrol, cost of production and maintainace, market etc are really an issue

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by blessStar(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
merit455:
Were is your location,I can get you a better job
please I do need a job
thanks
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by akanbiaa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nozino:

Where can I get Nice Ts for 2k? 3k jeans? Lol
Inside any market if you ask you will see and just browsed this shirt online that goes for #1.5k and might even be negotiated lesser https:///surulere/clothing/kanin-plain-red-v-neck-t-shirt-wkalAGw2wQlMszRCvrOOKGpi.html?page=2&pos=1&cur_pos=1&ads_per_page=20&ads_count=3766&lid=_R-azXaLBZKDexZv and this jeans goes for 3k amd might even be negotiated lesser also https:///gwarinpa/clothing/quality-stock-jeans-38ODyyTExIsXRb3S29M7kC0d.html?page=2&pos=9&cur_pos=9&ads_per_page=12&ads_count=14&lid=X1ozSMhbh_U1oTes

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
akanbiaa:

Inside any market if you ask you will see and just browsed this shirt online that goes for #1.5k and might even be negotiated lesser https:///surulere/clothing/kanin-plain-red-v-neck-t-shirt-wkalAGw2wQlMszRCvrOOKGpi.html?page=2&pos=1&cur_pos=1&ads_per_page=20&ads_count=3766&lid=_R-azXaLBZKDexZv and this jeans goes for 3k amd might even be negotiated lesser also https:///gwarinpa/clothing/quality-stock-jeans-38ODyyTExIsXRb3S29M7kC0d.html?page=2&pos=9&cur_pos=9&ads_per_page=12&ads_count=14&lid=X1ozSMhbh_U1oTes

Non of the links work.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by jinka(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Even teaching job is better than this one...with teaching job, you are assured of 20k or more sef
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

Nobody is exploiting you. Just learn to be hardworking and you would be blessed. We all want plenty money but you need to start from somewhere.
bro you are talking as if you are not from this planet, why will you say that nobody is exploiting anybody, did you know what I have seeing in Nigeria labour? so don't just say that pls! we are dying hare in terms of labour.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
unclegreat2003:
I won't advise you to pick any of the options honestly.

I believe you are an able man whose worth should be above that kind of pay.

Do you think that with that kind of money, you would be able to create the kind of life you want for yourself and your family?

Everybody knows that in order to become truly wealthy in this Nigeria, you could either do yahoo or go into blood money.

But I've come to tell you today that wealth can be attained legitimately and godly only if you have the right information to make you valuable.

I'd advise that you learn any of these skills on this picture I just posted.

Stay bless
ok sir, sure to give it a trial, pls is there any Link to get started?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by tctrills: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
bro you are talking as if you are not from this planet, why will you say that nobody is exploiting anybody, did you know what I have seeing in Nigeria labour? so don't just say that pls! we are dying hare in terms of labour.
How easy do you think it is for business owners in Nigeria? Do you think it is easy to own and manage a business?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kenmarine:
So far in this post everyone seems touched with over 100 replies. what if we all help this guy with 1k each I believe if he's sensible enough he can start something with it. 100 replies could turn to 100k and since he's from Kogi he can go to the villages and buy things and come to lokoja to sell. this is a guy that has graduated for over 11 years now and he's about to accept a job of 15k. let's spare our 1k this weekend and change someone's life.. even if our government has failed let's give hope to ourselves.thank you everybody
Brother I might not know you in person by God knows you more than anyone does, may God answer all your secret prayers. Amen. thanks so much
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

How easy do you think it is for business owners in Nigeria? Do you think it is easy to own and manage a business?
bros if you are not capable to be a business owner don't engage in that. see it from that angle.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by tctrills: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
bros if you are not capable to be a business owner don't engage in that. see it from that angle.
My brother what you said is not nice at all. Do you know that 9 out of 10 businesses fail within the first 5 years? Starting a business is always a risk. I have started many businesses most failed before I became stable. If everyone would wait until they are capable before starting a business, there would be no single business establishment.
It's funny that you don't know much about running a business. If you know, you would respect business owners.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Love800(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
[Sir pls i can do d work. Am in warri. Should i drop my mobile number?quote author=Chokhmah post=114381918] can you work in a factory? Pay is 40k. If yes chat me on WhatsApp [/quote]
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

My brother what you said is not nice at all. Do you know that 9 out of 10 businesses fail within the first 5 years? Starting a business is always a risk. I have started many businesses most failed before I became stable. If everyone would wait until they are capable before starting a business, there would be no single business establishment.
It's funny that you don't know much about running a business. If you know, you would respect business owners.
. Bros I am getting you right, you don't get your self into problem because you want to be a business owner,this thing's those not work like this in a developed world, I want you to comprehend that, what is holding your employees is holding you too, just because of bad government, your country is not organized that's the reason you are seeing it from that angle.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Chokhmah: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
zolajpower:

What re they producing ?
women hair attachment
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by tctrills: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
. Bros I am getting you right, you don't get your self into problem because you want to be a business owner,this thing's those not work like this in a developed world, I want you to comprehend that, what is holding your employees is holding you too, just because of bad government, your country is not organized that's the reason you are seeing it from that angle.
If everyone has your mindset, no one would ever venture into business.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Omoodutodaiwa1: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
Good evening to all great men, women, boys and girls in Nairaland.
without wasting your precious time i will cut the long story short; as the topic stated, I just got a job in a pure water factory as a Driver, after much interaction and oral interview with the manager of the factory and gave me two options to accept either he will be paying me 15k per month or in every sale I made per bag that i will be earning #4. and aside from the salary he promised of giving me #200 everyday to serve as a meal, so out of curiosity I accepted the second option which is #4 per bag... pls which is more preferable, #15k monthly or #4 per bag sold? thanks and remain blessed. Note: Am to resume on Monday.
congratulations bro
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

If everyone has your mindset, no one would ever venture into business.
we will definitely venture into business but not when you are trying to enslaved others for your selfish interest I don't mean you ooo, but if I will venture Into any business I will do it my self or With my family! to avoid problem.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omoodutodaiwa1:
congratulations bro
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Important: Notice to Jobseekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.