Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

When The Puxxy Is Thick & Sweet, What Do You Say To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Puxxy Is Thick & Sweet, What Do You Say To Her? (505 Views)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Puxxy Is Thick & Sweet, What Do You Say To Her? by nickyj19: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wait a minute!

I’m pretty sure everyone here is above 18 years, am I right? Okay now let’s talk some dirty shits like adults!

Have you ever knacked a lady with a thick V before? It’s actually my favorite. I love it thick and huge. E dey burst my brain. And while on it, I’d whisper into her ears, “YOU ARE THE SWEETEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. She would smile and open the damn legs wider for me. What about you?

(1) (Reply)

Has Lcredit Been Removed On Appstore? / Passengers In Awe After Seeing Their Bus Driver Driving Without Legs / He Slept Outside After Being Kicked Out Of Bedroom By Wife For Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.