Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? (4575 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / I Suck Puzi Yesterday See How It Taste / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste (2) (3) (4)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by nickyj19: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Oral s*x is using your mouth, lips, or tongue to stimulate your partner’s genitals such as pen!s or vag!na.. Both men and women can give and receive MouthAction. But have it in mind that MouthAction without a condom puts you at risk of many types of sexually transmissible infections (STIs). STIs like chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HPV can all be transmitted orally, meaning they can pass from one person’s mouth to their partner’s genitals. MouthAction in adult relationships can be a pleasurable and healthy experience. According to a poll conducted recently, about half of teenagers and nearly 90% of adults aged 25 to 44 have ever had MouthAction with someone of the opposite sex.

Now, here is our question for you all
Have You Sucked A Lady’s Puxx$y Before – What Does It Taste Like? Let’s hear from you all
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2022
This kind early morning na toto matter you use wake up. Isn't that absurd. Or na Buhari still cause this one again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Kollins11: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
It tastes like water. Pussy is absolutely tasteless.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Zaheertyler(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Some tastes like iron
Some fish
Some fruits
Some rexona

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Nerogaming01(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Use your tongue to lick the inside of your mouth (the cheek, but lick it from inside) That's how it taste like

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Shalommy(f): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Nonsense... Trash!!.. Chaii..

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Kollins11: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Can I suck your pussy if you don't mind?

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Sacred007: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Shalommy:

as if u don't like it...
bloody pretender

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Redpill1: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Wtf man!
I will never do that only babes ride me
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Qatar2022: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Sacred007:

as if u don't like it...

bloody pretender
That's why i don't blame those that hate Nigeria girls because our girls can pretend

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Sacred007: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Qatar2022:

That's why i don't blame those that hate Nigeria girls because our girls can pretend

grin don't mind them.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro you better abort this mission if you care for your immune system

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Kollins11: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Bro you better abort this mission if you care for your immune system
so you mean @shalommy has bacterial vaginosis candidiasis down there?

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by EmzyT: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
She has something worse than that.
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Aramara1: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2022
It tastes salty just like sperm.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Blunttruth: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
nickyj19:
Oral s*x is using your mouth, lips, or tongue to
stimulate your partner’s genitals such as pen!s or
vag!na..
Both men and women can give and receive MouthAction. But
have it in mind that MouthAction without a condom puts you at
risk of many types of sexually transmissible infections
(STIs).
STIs like chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HPV
can all be transmitted orally, meaning they can pass from
one person’s mouth to their partner’s genitals.
MouthAction in adult relationships can be a pleasurable and
healthy experience. According to a poll conducted recently,
about half of teenagers and nearly 90% of adults aged 25
to 44 have ever had MouthAction with someone of the opposite
sex.

Now, here is our question for you all

Have You Sucked A Lady’s Puxx$y Before – What
Does It Taste Like?
Let’s hear from you all
It tastes like whatever it is she ate, if she is a sweet tooth it'll taste like yoghurt.
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Kollins11: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
9182736455O1999:

She has something worse than that.
Ewoo!

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by ChoCho54(f): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Some tastes like iron
Some fish
Some fruits
Some rexona
embarassed

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by ChoCho54(f): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Use your tongue to lick the inside of your mouth (the cheek, but lick it from inside) That's how it taste like
This is for making me try out your wack suggestion.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by techWriter3: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Some flavors like steel Some trout Some berries Some rexona
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Legend44(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Vanilla Ice cream undecided
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by emetisuccess(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmm, una matter tire person ooo
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Maxxim: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
techWriter3:
Some flavors like steel Some trout Some berries Some rexona
grin cheesy
I fit bet my balls, you get dry cough grin
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Joy69(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Suck my pussy real gud then I'm stuck with you.. I love guys who knows how to pleasure my clits.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
shameless man

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Shalommy(f): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Chaii... Stupid idiot
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Bahamas95(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's kinda tasteless, if you wanna make it tasty you can apply drops of honey or rub with lollipop.
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Kollins11: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Stupid idiot

bukky1994:
shameless man

May Sango and Amadioha strike your clitoris.

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by cryptic93(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm..
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by princeemmma(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mad man
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Afamsi: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
MouthAction will take you to hell fire. Desist from it

Can You Pick This Lady (pic) / Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Bathe Again Or WTF Is This???? / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos?