Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) (6309 Views)

2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart / The Northern Oligarchy Is Brainwashing The Northern Masses That Nnamdi Kanu And / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Jesus Christ was going about doing good, was He going about with camera

Did you not know about Him

Una no even get genuine point you can use against this man

Give it up already!
post picture of Jesus Christ going about doing good deeds

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
ok Northern will love for romancing his people, which of Northern kids did he romance? which charity did he do in North and west that will make them to love him because of mere pictures

PO have recruited mad people as media aide

See Peter Obi donating funds to rural schools in Kogi and Ekiti, even after he has left office as Governor.

Show us where Tinubu has supported the poor outside SW, rather he is busy milking Lagos dry

Do you know how much of Lagos fund went into his primary delegates bribing and future campaign expenses?

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by frugal(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
A humble man that goes around with camera, snapping every 'good' deed.
I guess the meaning of humility has changed.
You're not very bright. Look at all the people around him. People take pictures of popular people when they see them outside. Especially in situations depicted in those pictures.

I see why his advocates always insult you guys. It's hard not to.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Joe igbokwe will answered you all your question. ask him

Like supporter like candidate

A egg per student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Arysexy:

Like supporter like candidate

A egg per student

he had answered that your useless questions before, so go to his page for more clarification

infrastructure cannot drive economy bunch of idiots
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

he had answered that your useless questions before, so go to his page for more clarification

infrastructure cannot drive economy bunch of idiots

So why is your APC hyping railway, Lagos Ibadan express and 2nd Niger bridge as economic drivers?

Why are you insulting, you asked for proof of Obi donation outside Ala Igbo, I showed you, instead of acknowledging that Obi is a detribalised Nigerian, you got annoyed. Why is it peppering you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

IPOB terrorists have no brain at all. Anyone that goes good for people to see has no good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Sunmolar:
Maybe it will quickly erase their memory of deportation by peter obi from the streets in south east state.

Exactly!!!! They can’t forget what he did to them when he was Governor .
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
whitephoenix:
[color=#006600][/color]

These are old pictures. Many of them were taken when he was still a governor. You would expect the press to be around a governor, wouldn't you?

Can you show us the pictures of when he bundled northerners in buses to Kaduna? Show us the pictures of burnt shops and how he displaced northerners to Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Obi is coming

Obituary is cuming lol.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Sunmolar(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Exactly!!!! They can’t forget what he did to them when he was Governor .

The fear is the kind of line as ex-governor wouldn't smear,repeat & create another challenge for Nigerians to face?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2022
frugal:

You're not very bright. Look at all the people around him. People take pictures of popular people when they see them outside. Especially in situations depicted in those pictures.

I see why his advocates always insult you guys. It's hard not to.

Putting someone down In order to feel intelligent,a classic case of inferiority complex.
If he likes let him sleep with camera or people take his pictures when he is in the toilet, that is not the argument. The argument is all these are for paparazzi as your 'lord' and 'saviour' is just as corrupt and selfish as your average Nigerian politian.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by redcap: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

A person with high IQ that can't communicate his thoughts clearly and understandably?
From what you said Jesus did not need camera but he was popular right?
Well that tells you good works speak for themselves, you don't need camera to tell the world what you are doing unless it's all paparazzi.
If you are good man, do your good without looking for approval, your works will speak for you.

The actions of Jesus the christ was recorded in letters and words. If there was cameras at that time it would have been easier. Pictures they say speaks a thousand words.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
redcap:

The actions of Jesus the christ was recorded in letters and words. If there was cameras at that time it would have been easier. Pictures they say speaks a thousand words.

OK o. Vote for your candidate in peace and allow me laugh in peace.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Factcheck0001: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
whitephoenix:
[color=#006600][/color]

These are old pictures. Many of them were taken when he was still a governor. You would expect the press to be around a governor, wouldn't you?
we can’t be deceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by obyrich(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
He is a public figure. He owes us accountability. How will I assess him without evidence pictorial evidence of his deeds. There is a reason the works of Christ and the prophets were documented in the holy books. It is for reference purposes. Without these pictures who would have believed that a stingy Peter Obi had been donating millions to charity?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2022
obyrich:
He is a public figure. He owes us accountability. How will I assess him without evidence pictorial evidence of his deeds. There is a reason the works of Christ and the prophets were documented in the holy books. It is for reference purposes. Without these pictures who would have believed that a stingy Peter Obi had been donating millions to charity?

He is a politician currying favorable opinions and not any 'good' and 'humble' man you guys are trying to portray.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by perez100: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
This was when he was still the Governor of Anambra State o. But Tinubu isolated himself and turned to deity and made himself to be served instead of him serving the people when he was a Governor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Vincenzoli: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

What is there to explain

Your answer to my questions are the explanations you need

The answers itself should be self explanatory enough to you

Except you belong to the low level IQs which is what I am beginning to suspect
grin

Oh How come u heard about all d good day Jesus did? Would u HV heard if it Waz nt recorded. Abeg it can only b better wen u become Obi dient

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by obyrich(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

He is a politician currying favorable opinions and not any 'good' and 'humble' man you guys are trying to portray.
Don't worry. We have already made up our mind on who is a humble man.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by omenka(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
So you people want "cows", "almajiris", "terrorists", "people who worship a paedophile prophet", etc, to love Pandora

Una never see anything. Your insults will come back to hunt you people like never before.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by wickedJezibel(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
omenka:
So you people want "cows", "almajiris", "terrorists", "people who worship a paedophile prophet", etc, to love Pandora

Una never see anything. Your insults will come back to hunt you people like never before.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by MetaPhysical: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibo is always abusing almajiris.

If you are not hating them on social media and tarnishing their background, you are exploiting them for photo-props to obtain approval from North.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Can you show us the pictures of when he bundled northerners in buses to Kaduna? Show us the pictures of burnt shops and how he displaced northerners to Asaba.
Shut up, the north knows your mischievous ways

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sunmolar:

The fear is the kind of line as ex-governor wouldn't smear,repeat & create another challenge for Nigerians to face?

Chameleon dont change their spots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by PapaHadum: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Prove he snapped those pics in this era of smart ohones on every hand?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Jesus Christ was going about doing good, was He going about with camera

Did you not know about Him

Una no even get genuine point you can use against this man

Give it up already!

It was not recorded with cameras because they were no cameras it was recorded with the christian's holy book called the bible
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by mabea: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

A person with high IQ that can't communicate his thoughts clearly and understandably?
From what you said Jesus did not need camera but he was popular right?
Well that tells you good works speak for themselves, you don't need camera to tell the world what you are doing unless it's all paparazzi.
If you are good man, do your good without looking for approval, your works will speak for you.
How then would you know, if they were not reported? I guess cameras are not instruments of journalism.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Brainless toad grin
You aren't smart enough to realize that nowadays, almost every adult has a mobile phone with camera.
Olodo iranu

It is the most natural thing for anyone with a camera phone to snap pictures of a public figure. Do those pictures look like they were taken by professional photographers? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
whirlwind7:

Brainless toad grin
You aren't smart enough to realize that nowadays, almost every adult has a mobile phone with camera.
Olodo iranu

It is the most natural thing for anyone with a camera phone to snap pictures of a public figure. Do those pictures look like they were taken by professional photographers? cheesy

How many have you snapped. Who am I to stop you from not using your brain but me I will continue to use my brains and not swallow things hook, line and sinker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Govt Of Osun New Policies On Education, What's Your Opinion. / Gunmen Set 6-member Family Ablaze In Kaduna / The Oil In Bayelsa Belongs To Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.