Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? (2845 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
I dont understand yoruba but after some misunderstanding with this girl. She started shouting Kinlonso kinsolo at me in an angry tone in front of shoprite mall

Unto say i no understand yoruba im having double mind about this situation.
Did she disrespect me??
What is the meaning of kilonso. Is it an insult in yoruba.
Abeg tell me now before i turn back and beat this girl cuz i fell disrepected now.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Just shut up pls.. undecided
What's happening to the romance section? undecided
Too many mindless kids parading themself as macho men..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by buttlover(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin back then in Ogun state, my neighbors who know that I don't understand Yoruba will always change their discussion from pidgin to Yoruba anytime I comes back. That thing pain me eh . They don't greet nor reply greetings. I nearly hit one of them one day when I was nacking my girlfriend who understands Yoruba. She told me what they said that " that small prick don the Bleep ashawo again ".

11 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
buttlover:
grin grin grin back then in Ogun state, my neighbors who know that I don't understand Yoruba will always change their discussion from pidgin to Yoruba anytime I comes back. That thing pain me eh . They don't greet nor reply greetings. I nearly hit one of them one day when I was nacking my girlfriend who understands Yoruba. She told me what they said that " that small prick don the Bleep ashawo again ".
Damn! grin

Your neighbours... Men? Or women? Or both?

Igbo people do it alot...

3 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If a yoruba man shout kinoslo kilonso at you in public you will come here and say all men are evil. Ewu gambia like you, no try me this morning i fit transfer my aggression on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

If a yoruba man shout kinoslo kilonso at you in public you will come here and say all men are evil. Ewu gambia like you, no try me this morning i fit transfer my aggression on you
Shut up cos ya Makin no sense.. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
buttlover:
Bros what is the meaning of kilonso
Is it an insult like ode
Im new in lagos but u gats help me translate cuz i feel this babe disrespected me.
What does kilonso mean, if is not an insult i fit let am slide
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by buttlover(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn! grin

Women. Mama ngozi na ndi yard
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up cos ya Makin no sense.. undecided
Mynd44 rule 2,3,5,7

2 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by czarr(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn! grin

come! Be kiafu!
You had to bring Igbo people into this.

2 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by OlawaleBammie: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I dont understand yoruba but after some misunderstanding with this girl. She started shouting Kinlonso kinsolo at me in an angry tone in front of shoprite mall

Did she disrespect me??
Abeg tell me now before i turn back and beat this girl cuz i fell disrepected now.
Kilonso means "what is he saying?"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
Seun
farano
Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3..

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by buttlover(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Bros what is the meaning of kilonso
Is it an insult like ode
Im new in lagos but u gats help me translate cuz i feel this babe disrespected me.
What does kilonso mean, if is not an insult i fit let am slide

Na kiloshele I know. Kilonso as in "what is this one saying"

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
buttlover:
Chaiiiiiii
Igbos don suffer for this lagos, i swear i must learn yoruba, cuz the thing pain me.
I no know if she insult me or Make i wooze am slap.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
buttlover:

Women. Mama ngozi na ndi yard
I'm disapponted...
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Cypress042(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn! grin

Shut up man, must you mention igbos

I wanna don't derail your thread don't push me to do it.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
czarr:
come! Be kiafu!
You had to bring Igbo people into this.
It's true... grin

In School... At home... In church... They would speak their language to make you feel left out... Even If they aren't discussing you...

4 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oh now i understand but the girl na still fool. I just ask her to shift cuz she was blocking the view of the music video we were watching inside restaurant. She come dey shout kinlonso kilonso. If not for say i new for lagos i for tidy her fuckups right there
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Cypress042:

Shut up man, must you mention igbos

I wanna derail your thread don't push me to do it.
Every tribe is flawed

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by czarr(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
It's true... grin

In School... At home... In church... They would speak their language to make you feel left out... Even If they aren't discussing you...
They are just speaking the language because they like to speak it, not because they want You to feel left out, you are responsible for how you feel.

2 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
So i should have replied her back with Kilonso if a guy tell a girl Kilonso shey it means what is she saying?
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Cypress042(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Every tribe is flawed
Every tribe does that, i mean gossiping.
Mind you Igbo's ain't gossipers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
czarr:
They are just speaking the language because they like to speak it, not because they want You to feel left out, you are responsible for how you feel.
You know the word courtesy means, right?

If you go to France and your friends there decide to speak French in your presence and not English which you can understand... Wouldn't you feel bad?

We all love our cultures... When you have a foreigner with you, It's polite to not make them feel left out... Or make it seem as though you're saying something bad about them...

3 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

So i should have replied her back with Kilonso if a guy tell a girl Kilonso shey it means what is she saying?
u dont need to reply her, it does not even need any reply, for another day, if she say kilonso(what is he saying), u reply..kilogbo(what did u hear) grin

3 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by OlawaleBammie: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Oh now i understand but the girl na still fool. I just ask her to shift cuz she was blocking the view of the music video we were watching inside restaurant. She come dey shout kinlonso kilonso. If not for say i new for lagos i for tidy her fuckups right there
dem go beat u ooh, either u new or old, u go collect. Why.. because she was not even abusing u, so why should u lay hand??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by FahBuLous: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I always wonder if you don't always have meaningful things to say...

Trash upon trash every goddamn day ...

This kind man sha

2 Likes

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2022
FahBuLous:
I always wonder if you don't always have meaningful things to say...

Trash upon trash every goddamn day ...

This kind man sha

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Map1(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Did she disrespect me??
igbo are too violence,here no be alaigbo oooo,carry your wahala back to oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u dont need to reply her, it does not even need any reply, for another day, if she say kilonso(what is he saying), u reply..kilogbo(what did u hear) grin
Ok what i want to know is
Was she refering to me
Because i was it another girl when we told her she was blocking our view
So i want to know is kilonso mean what is he saying or what is she saying.
Let me know if she was referring the the girl i was sitting with
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by OlawaleBammie: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Ok what i want to know is
Was she refering to me
Because i was it another girl when we told her she was blocking our view
So i want to know is kilonso mean what is he saying or what is she saying.
Let me know if she was referring the the girl i was sitting with
kilonso is not gender specific

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by ustanejnr(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Just luck up bro, Yoruba girls are rude.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by tayo60(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Cypress042:

Every tribe does that, i mean gossiping.

Mind you Igbo's ain't gossipers wink
Keep quiet! Igbo wo no dey gossip? Na dem do am most

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Funniest Aki And Paw Paw Meme Ever?(picture) / He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.