Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland (2259 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
At some point on this forum, you cant read three comments in the politics section without someone claiming how Tinubu developed Lagos.

Could this be because pictures of Lagos in 1960 surfaced

Or could it be because Atiku explained that FG developed lagos and not Tinubu, that mantra has disappeared on this forum

What happened?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Their doubt have been cleared

35 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by JoeNL22(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2022
kk2027:
At some point on this forum, you cant read three comments in the politics section without someone claiming how Tinubu developed Lagos.

Or could it be because Atiku explained that FG developed lagos and not Tinubu, that mantra has disappeared on this forum

What happened?

The propaganda could not work. Tinubu that can't boast of a mega project he did in Lagos. Fashola cleared oshodi, Ambode built Agege bridge. Sanwolu is doing Ikeja bridge. And yet they claim he built Lagos.
Agberos are everywhere in Lagos. The association of bus drivers came out openly to say: "The agberos in Lagos are receiving government backing". That's the honest truth. Have you checked the recent reports from the business insider concerning Lagos? It will shock you.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Writer01: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Because people talking the truth have all being banned

Assistant for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Zelenskyy(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Because pictures of the slump where he came from in Irigbaji surfaced

How can he build Lagos when Irigbaji is still in ruins.

Only Thïefnubu Ūrchins are stupid enough to believe that their Lord and saviour built Lagos.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Vote4Obi: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

The propaganda could not work. Tinubu that can't boast of a mega project he did in Lagos. Fashola cleared oshodi, Ambode built Agege bridge. Sanwolu is doing Ikeja bridge. And yet they claim he built Lagos.
Agberos are everywhere in Lagos. The association of bus drivers came out openly to say: "The agberos in Lagos are receiving government backing". That's the honest truth. Have you check the recent reports from the business insider concerning Lagos? It will shock you.

They were trying to use their evil lies in deceiving gullible Nigerians but didn't expect the instant and vicious rebuttal they received.

How can the bastard of iragbiji who couldn't build any significant project throughout his wasted 8 years be the developer of Lagos?

Tinubu didn't do anything tangible in Lagos except to make himself, family and few cronies extremely rich at the expense of Lagosians. Even agbero that was almost eradicated by Buba Marwa his predecessor was brought back by this wicked old man. Today, many Lagosians are harassed daily by Tinubu urchins.

Tinubu is the worst governor to rule Lagos in history. If anyone says otherwise, then let them mention a single Lagos governor who he did better than? Jakande, Buba Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc. Who among these great men can Tinubu be compared to in terms of what they did during their tenures as governor?

Yet the criminal old man that cornered an entire state resources for personal and family use is claiming rubbish.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by JoeNL22(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Vote4Obi:

They were trying to use their evil lies in deceiving gullible Nigerians but didn't expect the instant and vicious rebuttal they received.

How can the bastard of iragbiji who couldn't build any significant project throughout his wasted 8 years be the developer of Lagos?

Tinubu didn't do anything tangible in Lagos except to make himself, family and few cronies extremely rich at the expense of Lagosians. Even agbero that was almost eradicated by Buba Marwa his predecessor was brought back by this wicked old man. Today, many Lagosians are harassed daily by Tinubu urchins.

Tinubu is the worst governor to rule Lagos in history. If anyone says otherwise, then let them mention a single Lagos governor who did better than? Jakande, Buba Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc. Who among these great men can Tinubu be compared to in terms of what they did during their tenures as governor?

Yet the criminal old man that cornered an entire state resources for personal and family use is claiming rubbish.
On point bro!
Don't mind them!
They think 2023 is 2015 where they can use propaganda and lies to deceive people. In 2023, the narrative will be different. It will change. Nigeria must change

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Writer01:

Were they that few that ALL of them got banned at once?

Does it mean it was just a few people that were marketing that line?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by JoeNL22(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Writer01:

How?
People rose up to disperse the lies by the "URCHINS" and you are here saying this unwarranted assertion from your mouth. Nawa!

9 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Agberos are everywhere in Lagos. The association of bus drivers came out openly to say: "The agberos in Lagos are receiving government backing". That's the honest truth. Have you check the recent reports from the business insider concerning Lagos? It will shock you.

Really? I'll like to read the reports

3 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Numbskulls bringing their whatsapp group chat to NL..

Tinubu giving y'all sleepless night, right? No sleep for the wicked...

Discrediting tinubu achievement and legacies becaise ur fraud no get one won't stop una downfall at the poll, moh una save una tears, street go need am later...

Weda u like it or not, tinubu build the lagos wey chinedu dey sell gala after he had flee from alaigbo only to be packed like sardine inside a bus...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by JoeNL22(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2022
kk2027:

Really? I'll like to read the reports

https://www.nairaland.com/7474446/lagos-state-tops-worst-city

Check this thread.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by AcuraZDX: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2022
KillSars:

Discrediting tinubu achievement and legacies becaise ur fraud no get one won't stop una downfall at the poll, moh una save una tears, street go need am later...

What is Tinubu?

Mention just one bridge Tinubu built in Lagos. Just one before we move to critical stuff

15 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2022
kk2027:

What happened?

They thought nairalanders were fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2022
KillSars:

He has no achievements

7 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

He has no achievements
Must everybody be like ur dad?
Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

What is Tinubu?

Mention just one bridge Tinubu built in Lagos. Just one before we move to critical stuff

If we tok sey tinubu build Lagos, it means tinubu build bridges, right?, I'm sorry he didn't build more space to house osu from afghaneastern.. numbskull

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by phorget(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Its because Tilumbu has ”finished” building Lagos kpatakpata so wetin remain to build again?... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by phorget(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
KillSars:

If we tok sey tinubu build Lagos, it means tinubu build bridges, right?, I'm sorry he didn't build more space to house osu from afghaneastern.. numbskull

Bridges kwa?
Then we should all start worshipping Babangida for building the enormous 3rd mainland bridge.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:

Bridges kwa?
Then we should all start worshipping Babangida for building the enormous 3rd mainland bridge.

Zombie will always be a zombie....

See how diz one shot himself
Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Anyiamaka: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Tinubu is the worst governor to rule Lagos in history. If anyone says otherwise, then let them mention a single Lagos governor who he did better than? Jakande, Buba Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc. Who among these great men can Tinubu be compared to in terms of what they did during their tenures as governor?

I like your sincerity. The truth is Jagaban likes packaging. He is understandably a city boy so making fake claims to impress others and massage his ego are in order. Nigeria deserves better.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by phorget(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
KillSars:

Zombie will always be a zombie....

See how diz one shot himself

Asslicker like you will believe everything.
There was Lagos even before the discovery of iragbiji where your paymaster migrated from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Eniitankorede: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2022
kk2027:

What happened?

You are a joker. Nobody can wash the truth away. Tinubu built lagos. Obi destroyed Ansmbra. Atiku embezzled federal money snd sold our assets for peanuts. These are facts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Prettygirl200(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2022
They see wetyn pass them so they are on the run, useless urchins, go get your Apv, no sorry APC and you must vote - agbado master

7 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
If Tinubu made Lagos, who then made Abuja?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Superwave16320: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
The lack of you fathers knowledge does not mean Lagosians are brain dead like many of you Igbos.

Till date tell us who built Abraham Adesanya Estate, over 114 Duplexes, high-income units at Oba Adeyinka Oyekan 11 Estate Lekki. ( completed and commissioned, 12th Sep. 2003).

163 Units of 2-bedroom low income housing at Ayanghuru Phase 11, Ikorodu. (commissioned, 28th of June, 2001).

20 Units of Town Houses and 32 Units of 8 in, 3bedroom flats at Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme 1.

56 Units of 8 in 1,3 bedroom flats at Awolowo–Odofin Medium Housing schemes.

cool 1101 Units of 8 in 1, 3 bedroom flats at Abraham Adesanya Phase 11. (commissioned, 2007).

60 Units of 8 in 1, 3 bedroom flats at Ikeja.

640 Units comprising 1,2 and 3 bedroom low-income flats at Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme.

204 Units of 12 in 1 two bedroom low-income flats at Shasha

96 Units of 12 in 1 two-bedroom low-income flats at Alagba.

88 Units, comprising detached / semi-detached and terrace houses at Lekki 11 (High income).

300 Units of 2 in 1 two-bedroom bungalow at Oke Eletu (Low income). (commissioned, 2007)

138 Units of 2 in 1 two-bedroom flat at Oko Oba.

200 Units of 2 bedroom bungalows at Ewu Elepe (Low income) PPP.

24 Units of 4 bedroom maisonette at Ilupeju PP (High income). A total of N22,4936b was committed btw 1999 to 2007

And many more but your Igbonfookiah father can not tell us what the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal built that is comparable to this. I am yet to list school and hospitals Tinubu built o but Lagos state electron result will show your father what fool you are.

JoeNL22:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Superwave16320: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nobody built Abuja aside Babangida
Tomorrow foolish Igbo might start claiming they built Abuja but as long as my like lives when know who turned Abuja from bush to what it is now. We know the works of El Rufai when foolish Igbos trued distorting the Abuja master plan so no mater how hard you fools wail we know the truth.

kk2027:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by kk2027: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
They see wetyn pass them so they are on the run, useless urchins, go get your Apv, no sorry APC and you must vote - agbado master

A townhall is different from balabu blu blu bulaba

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Thedon22: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Ofunaofu: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
"No matter how fast a lie runs, the truth will someday overtake it.“

That lie have existed for so long, but right now the truth have caught up with it

Tinubu did not built lagos, infact Tinubu ruined it by making sure lagos became the second most unliveable city in the world and first in Africa

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland by Tinubumustfail: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
kk2027:

What happened?

Truth always expose lies. Even the urchies Dem knows Tinubu never develop Lagos. Buhari will be disappointed with them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Take Over The Streets Of Warri Ahead Of Peter Obi's Rally Today / Trend For Election Results: Update Your Polling Unit Result Here / The Miracle At 60 - Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.