Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda (2305 Views)

Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by dozymars(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Chimamanda: Only one part of the political spectrum is politicizing ethnicity.

Most people in Nigeria want good leadership and do not care about ethnicity.

You can watch the interview with Arise TV here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBJAYdIs6kI

4 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2023
The reverse is actually the case now.

5 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Ireportlive: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2023
cool

Suddenly being a top NewYork best times fictional story book seller qualified Adiche to speak on social reality far above her academic and mental prowess

Professor Mahmood Yakub of INEC, and 100s of Professors from different tribes of Nigeria and all Nigerian Tertiary University came together to administer an election with INEC Professional Permanent staffs, 100s of Thousands of Dedicated NYSC AdHoc staffs serving their father land, 500,000 security personnel, 100s of international electoral observers from accross the world all conducted an election between 14 contestants

Tinubu had 8m votes across 774 LGA wining 12 states and 25% total vote casted In 30

Atiku had 6 million

Obi had 4 million

Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC and Never voted, Rinu never voted , Aisha Yesufu and Falz voted and won their polling unit

And just because Obi came third after failing in the core North, Chimanda that didn't vote want effort and sacrifice of millions of Nigeria illegitimise by US government

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Guestlander: 3:01am On Apr 12, 2023
She is a liar as well. I am totally not surprised.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Dreal1247: 3:07am On Apr 12, 2023
That's the gospel truth. Afenifere has come out to say that Peter Obi stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner. They introduced ethnic and religious division in order to continue stealing from the country. Unfortunately, some people are already bewitched and they are ready to sacrifice their own lives in defense of their oppressors.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Emuforlife1: 4:34am On Apr 12, 2023
If people stick to what they are good at, it would save them embarrassment.
If Adichie sticked to her fictional writing, it will do her good.
Now she has shown the Whole World the Bigot she is (They always have this within, no matter how 'enlightened'). Only people currently praising her are her tribal people. A group of people who believed Buhari was coming to Islamize Nigeria, people who believed Buhari died and was replaced by Jubril El-Sudani. Lol
A group of people who believe Chimamanda is better than the Great Literature Icon, Prof. Akinwande Oluwole Soyinka. Pathetic.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by BOYS2MEN: 4:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Shame on you ......at ur age
Ireportlive:
cool

Suddenly being a top NewYork best times fictional story book seller qualified Adiche to speak on social reality far above her academic and mental prowess

A Professor of Statistics Professor Mahmood Yakub of INEC, and 100s of Professors from different tribes of Nigeria and all Nigerian Tertiary University came together to administer an election with INEC Professional Permanent staffs, 100s of Thousands of Dedicated NYSC AdHoc staffs serving their father land, 500,000 security personnel, 100s of international electoral observers from accross the world all conducted an election between 14 contestants

Tinubu had 8m votes across 774 LGA wining 12 states and 25% total vote casted In 30

Atiku had 6 million

Obi had 4 million

Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC and Never voted, Rinu never voted , Aisha Yesufu and Falz voted and won their polling unit

And just because Obi came third after failing in the core North, Chimanda that didn't vote want effort and sacrifice of millions of Nigeria illegitimise by US government

20 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by TrackerXL: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Chiamanda futile effort to ridicule the 2023 presidential election as all come to nothing.

AriseTV giving her airtime will only expose she is all charade diced in bigotry n hate like many of her tribesmen. AriseTV should keep it coming. Wonder why Obidafties are not hyping this interview on SM nothing tangible meaningful or even intellectual was said now compare that to Soyinka's interview to understand Adichie still as a lot to learn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by muykem: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2023
She based her assumption on Internet comments by Obidients, till today, nobody has come out with alternative figures.

6 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by blackpanda: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Na sawdust de her brain.smh

I love chimamanda but she should stay off politics. If e pain u too much wait till 2027

6 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Guide777(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Chief Odeluwa I, you spoke point blank but evil and hate filled 'part of the spectrum ' detest the truth. But the forces of darkness cannot overshadow the light forever. Time cometh when God of justice shall decree vengeance .

3 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by MikoB: 4:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by cktheluckyman: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

A Professor of Statistics Professor Mahmood Yakub of INEC, and 100s of Professors from different tribes of Nigeria and all Nigerian Tertiary University came together to administer an election with INEC Professional Permanent staffs, 100s of Thousands of Dedicated NYSC AdHoc staffs serving their father land, 500,000 security personnel, 100s of international electoral observers from accross the world all conducted an election between 14 contestants

Atiku had 6 million

Obi had 4 million

A professor of statistics wasted N300bn of tax payers money telling us he was going to conduct and transmit the results of the election electronically.

If it was to be in countries like China Prof Mamood Yakubu will be executed for economic sabotage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by cktheluckyman: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2023
MikoB:
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...
They should have conducted the elections by the rules then maybe no one will be arguing with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by cktheluckyman: 5:03am On Apr 12, 2023
blackpanda:
Na sawdust de her brain.smh

I love chimamanda but she should stay off politics. If e pain u too much wait till 2027
2027? Shebi it is this same very sick Tinubu we saw during the campaign that will stay till 2027?
Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by LivingSage: 5:08am On Apr 12, 2023
What has changed?

Adichie said she has NOTHING doing with Nigeria again as of last year, now this!

Well I'm not expecting less, she's pro Biafra and ANYTHING that can make it possible will always be welcome by her type

5 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Ireportlive: 5:12am On Apr 12, 2023
cktheluckyman:

A professor of statistics wasted N300bn of tax payers money telling us he was going to conduct and transmit the results of the election electronically.

If it was to be in countries like China Prof Mamood Yakubu will be executed for economic sabotage

Did Mahmood Yakub run INEC alone without recs from all state?!

Did he purchase BVAS machine in all the almost 130,000 polling unit and many spared which got burnt?!

Did he print needed Ballot papers and materials needed?!

Did he pay NYSC and security in all the almost 130,000 polling unit?!

Didn't BVAS accreditation work at all polling unit accross 774 LGA?!

Didn't IREV database online show 98% of results within 5 days

Didn't INEC ask you all to guide your votes and snap a picture of your results to compare with IREV database??

7 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Emuforlife1: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
I think you just showed nairalanders how ur papa waste time drink pap finish all to bring forth diz disgusting semen of hate and foo--lishness
Why should I be surprised by your response? You and your people glorify Money more than Morals in your caves, that's why your kind are dominating all the prisons of the World.
Go back to sleep, by morning you can wake your father with a kick as usual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2023
See beauty and brain

1 Like

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by JAMO84: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2023
All I want you to know is, Tinubu is not Buhari that still went ahead to spend $2.5b dollars on your Niger bridge, after you call him a Terrorist for 8 years. This hatred will be returned in 10 folds when he gets to Aso Rock, anybody that cry marginalization, na God go punish ham. No tribe has Monopoly for hatred, the hatred will be mutual this time.

It cannot be a coincidence that a particular tribe hated Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu, it's not a coincidence, they have swore to always pull down our political leaders from one generation to the next. If you're Yoruba and you believe it's Tinubu they hate, well I have news for you, you're senseless. They attacked Osinbajo for 7 years, call Fashola minister of Darkness, attacked Kemi Adeosun until they pulled her down, now it's the turn of Wole Shoyinka.

The next 4 years is going to be fire for fire, what happened in the last governorship election in Lagos should give them an idea of what's to come, we are not our parents and grandparents who stomached your hatred and jealousy, you will see Shege Banza this time around.

I AM DONE TALKING

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by genkins(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Atiku had 6 million

Obi had 4 million

50k APC propaganda machine.i hope when our mandate is reclaimed all of you will be fished out and long prison sentences will be handed down to you guys.
Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by nnamdi640: 5:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Guestlander:
She is a liar as well. I am totally not surprised.
See pot calling kettle black. You are a saint abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by madampresh(f): 5:52am On Apr 12, 2023
First of all she has a beautiful house in US and in Lagos and her name sounds Igbo.
Fear Nigerians abroad, nothing concerns them with anything that has to do with Nigeria, they will be very far from home to Analyze anything.
Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by MadamExcellency: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
The reverse is actually the case now.

Telling Igbos that they should go back to Southeast to register and not vote in Southwest Nigeria is an ethnic war.

Choosing and Appointing only Muslims in assumed credible political position is a religious war.

Muslims/Muslim ticket is a religious war.

Destroying PVCs and suppressing Voters registration of Igbos and other minorities in the North and Southwest is ethnic war.

We know the perpetrators and definitely, it's not Igbos, not obidients nor Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by EraseTheDot: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Who wrote half of a yellow sun?, did she not politicize the civil war, painted Nigeria as the devil and her tribes as the victimized angels. She rejected the national award and the next day, received a chieftaincy title in her village despite the poor leadership and killings from the ipob terrorists in her region. She has always been an ethnic supremacist. Is she not a fictional writer?, she writes anything that flies into her hollow skull as a story, little wonder she relied on Obi winning the election based on sponsored online polls and you wanna tell me this bitch is anywhere intelligent?.. hell no!

-erase the dot

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by cktheluckyman: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2023
JAMO84:
All I want you to know is, Tinubu is not Buhari that still went ahead to spend $2.5b dollars on your Niger bridge, after you call him a Terrorist for 8 years. This hatred will be returned in 10 folds when he gets to Aso Rock, anybody that cry marginalization, na God go punish ham. No tribe has Monopoly for hatred, the hatred will be mutual this time.

It cannot be a coincidence that a particular tribe hated Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu, it's not a coincidence, they have swore to always pull down our political leaders from one generation to the next. If you're Yoruba and you believe it's Tinubu they hate, well I have news for you, you're senseless. They attacked Osinbajo for 7 years, call Fashola minister of Darkness, attacked Kemi Adeosun until they pulled her down, now it's the turn of Wole Shoyinka.

The next 4 years is going to be fire for fire, what happened in the last governorship election in Lagos should give them an idea of what's to come, we are not our parents and grandparents who stomached your hatred and jealousy, you will see Shege Banza this time around.

I AM DONE TALKING
Next 4 years? Tinubu is already sick and is not even sure of been alive to be illegally sworn in on May 29 and you are already boasting of how you will deal with igbos for four years? Shebi na Tinubu abi him ghost won rule this country until 2027?

What makes you think Tinubu will live long enough to be sworn in let alone staying in ask rock for four years!!! You think 4 years is 4 days ni?

Pesin wey no fit hold flag or water bottle .

BTW Igbos do not rely on the government to survive so you can shove your infantile threats far up your ass

3 Likes

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by blackpanda: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2023
cktheluckyman:

2027? Shebi it is this same very sick Tinubu we saw during the campaign that will stay till 2027?

No be una talk say Buhari sick don die self Yet same buhari has completed 8yrs. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by cktheluckyman: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2023
blackpanda:

No be una talk say Buhari sick don die self Yet same buhari has completed 8yrs. Lmao

Lol at least Buhari was not pissing on his body nor suffering from dementia during the campaigns

1 Like

Re: Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda by blackpanda: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Lol at least Buhari was not pissing on his body nor suffering from dementia during the campaigns

Eyah. You have 8yrs to wail dear. Tinubu is your President, no matter how hard you cry grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Of Juju Keeps Chime Away From Enugu Government House. / The New Naira Denomination / Npf Has No Right To Speak For Northerners – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.