Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (53661 Views)

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Low Budget ke? shocked

You spent well over N3000 on that food. Come on now. undecided
Some people dey spend over 15k for meal just a day... Come on now!!

If I decide to go to KFC now to get food, I'm spending not less than 8k. I don't wanna be talking much so that y'all won't say I'm bragging.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Some people dey spend over 15k for meal just a day... Come on now!!

If I decide to go to KFC now to get food, I'm spending not less than 8k. I don't wanna be talking much so that y'all won't say I'm bragging.
The other whose food you compare yours to, spent about half of what you spent to make what she did is why I mention that. undecided

I prefer to make my own chicken at home by myself. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The other whose food you compare yours to, spent about half of what you spent to make what she did is why I mention that. undecided

I prefer to make my own chicken at home by myself. undecided
You're a good cook na.

@Channah1 is a very bad and horrible cook. She needs to learn a lot from you ,@pocohantas and @gloryhomemaker.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
You're a good cook na.

@Channah1 is a very bad and horrible cook. She needs to learn a lot from you ,@pocohantas and @gloryhomemaker.
If you pay close attention, you would realise by now that Channah1 is sort of low budget in her cooking whereas the others you mentioned don't seem to be as restricted. You can't compare the you in the way you do. undecided
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
You're a good cook na.

@Channah is a very bad and horrible cook.

That is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you pay close attention, you would realise by now that Channah1 is sort of low budget in her cooking whereas the others you mentioned don't seem to be as restricted. You can't compare the you in the way you do. undecided
how's that my business? Let her upgrade herself and her Life.

She even still has guts to broke shame me on her terrible food thread the other day. Nawa oo.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
You're a good cook na.

Don’t try this nonsense again.

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t try this nonsense again.
what have I done? What nonsense did I do?
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
how's that my business? Let her upgrade herself and her Life.

She even still has guts to broke shame me on her terrible food thread the other day. Nawa oo.
See now why you seemed unreasonable in your castigating of her cooking skills? undecided

Cooking skills aren't measured in one's ability to use expensive ingredients but instead one's ability to create good food no matter the ingredients available. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
what have I done? What nonsense did I do?

You can’t cook to save your own life, but you always have an opinion on her cooking. If at all you have reservations about her cooking (method), please do not use me as a comparison.

7 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is not fair.
But it's fair for her to broke shame me on her previous food thread right?

She's even the main reason I prepared this my low budget meal so that she can compare it to her own low budget meal.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

You can’t cook to save your own life, but you always have an opinion on her cooking. If at all you have reservations about her cooking (method), please do not use me as a comparison.
But she has the right to broke shame me on her previous useless food thread abi?

Hear me clearly.. She's even the main reason I prepared this my low budget meal so that she can compare it to her own low budget meal.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
L grin L.

Na me cook am oo! No girl dey my house for now... I no wan buy food outside today.. So I decided to cook the food myself.

I was actually tempted to ask the same question. Are you sure you cooked that food? Anyway, you did well. It was looking good until you served it. Presentation is what sells now.

Personally I do not think there is anything wrong with Channah’s food. There is nothing special about mine either. It is simply aesthetics (good camera, fine plate, pots and seasonings).

Kollins11:
But she has the right to broke shame me on her previous useless food thread abi?

Hear me clearly.. She's even the main reason I prepared this my low budget meal so that she can compare it to her own low budget meal.

Don’t act like the victim. I saw that thread and you insulted her first. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
But it's fair for her to broke shame me on her previous food thread right?

Did she do that out of nowhere or you insulted her first?

She's even the main reason I prepared this my low budget meal so that she can compare it to her own low budget meal.

Dude! Na wah o! undecided
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Omniman(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
What is going on here
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kajaard: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
check again.. It's served in my plate.

For a man I initially scored you 8 but increased it to 9 over 10 when I saw you were about to wash it down with a chilled bottle of Guinness stout. Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by kevwemike: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is not even sweet

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kajaard:

For a man I initially scored you 8 but increased it to 9 over 10 when I saw you were about to wash it down with a chilled bottle of Guinness stout. Nice one cool

Gross. Is stout not as bitter as washed bitter leaf again? cry cry
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Looks yummy though wink wink
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kajaard: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Gross. Is stout not as bitter as washed bitter leaf again? cry cry

Stout is an acquired taste wink
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Pics 9: rice is ready.

Pics 10: food is ready and served.

More pics:

I have to wash it down with a bottle of cold mortuary standard Guinness. Channah1, FERNANDEZISBACK, OlawaleBammie and Kobojunkie come and see better food I cooked.

My food is so delicious and tasty. I never knew I was this good at cooking... Abi God is trying to tell me I should stop yahoo and go open a restaurant? The food too sweet abeg.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3

Nice one, 1759 was the year. The Guinness made your cooking worth it!

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Tremple8v: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
You try . I give you 8/10 that stout na motivation

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Gatekeepers: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
You're a fantastic cook. Chef Kollins11!!

Of course he is, and am sure that though you are beautiful, he won't be inviting you to come and cook the next meal, so relax!

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by angelfallz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Well done.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
You try no be small. What a woman can do, a man can do better. More men like OP needed in the kitchen to keep Food section on FIRE...

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by gly2ken: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Husband material 10,000 yard

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
I no like food. I eat only to survive and live.
Na ur key car on display i dey look tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Famundpropertie: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Rice and stout. How does that taste?

Rice and chilled Fanta or Coke.

You tried !

Making stew is easy . It's the taste that determines whether you really tried or not.

6/10

I think say na only me dey wonder that thing grin grin

Anyway the guy try.
Leave yahoo and open restaurant grin

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
gly2ken:
Husband material 10,000 yard

On top rice and stew. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Moutine(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Jerryhare: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is too salty and pepperish

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by faithfull18(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's you eating the meal your dogs made for me. How na because I was just seeing bitches everywhere on your post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.