Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (53747 Views)

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
You had to put the car keys

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by udomma1005(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shebi you dey drive Lexus, dey drink stout.
No worry, you will hear 4rm me! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
I think you should lecture Channah1 more about your style of cooking than to lecture me... Because after today, na only God know why next I go enter kitchen.

So she need all your lectures more than I do.... Please also advise her not to broke shame people who are 10 times better than her.

At least, she challenged you to cook.
That is worth commending on her part. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Courtesy your Lexus and worn out nonstick pots. I’ll do my best to lecture her. smiley

L grin L... You no even thank God say small kitchen utensils still dey my kitchen, I almost turn that kitchen to extra bedroom.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Saylawchar(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
KFC for this bubu govt, you try ohh.... kwontinue bubu first born

Kollins11:
You just discouraged me.. Infact I'm no longer entering the kitchen to cook again.

KFC all the way still death do us apart.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Paulplayy: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
That your 10 years old friend is still a kid nw. I also did same when I was still leaving with my grandmother as a kid... By the time your 10 years old friend turns an adult, he's gonna understand Life better.

BTW, Is this what you have to say?? Instead for you to rate my cooking skills.

You and I knows my food is highly nutritious than that thing Channah1 cooked the other day.

You and channah get beef before ni master

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by pswglobal(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice one, but all I am interested in is that ur Lexus car outside because I can see d key on d table.

We believe you should control and know where your car is at all times. That’s why we give you Real Time Location of your car, enable you to listen to conversation and shutdown your Car engine even from the comfort of your home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Minajesty18(f): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
The rice kan block together so

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Paulplayy: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oga na Norma bachelor food be this na grin grin cheesy

Wetin b paprika seasoning again

Him no spell am well baami

Na karikapapaya seasoning
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Prisco4luv(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
i cook more than this guy

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by VeryWickedMan: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
The only place to eat na where car key dey

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by OlawaleBammie: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Paulplayy:

Him no spell am well baami

Na karikapapaya seasoning
u mean ibepe

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by VicM6: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
GROW UP!!
Lol, Nothing dey go up again for Nigeria, every thing dey on hold.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Madam, that's my low budget food... You can't compare my low budget food to yours. "O wrong na" them no be mate at all

If I cook my high budget food ehh... You go worship me.

Who dey breath!!!!!!!!!!!?
mmm
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
I can't remember the last time I cooked, it either bitches come around to cook for me OR I'm always visiting different restaurants buying food everyday of my life.

So, Today I decided to do something different by cooking my own meal. I drove to the market to buy necessary ingredients for stew.

And no one's saying anything about the fact that Op called his mother a bitch?

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Paulplayy: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u mean ibepe
lol

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Deegee2121: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
You too try, welldone
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
You're a fantastic cook. Chef Kollins11!!
Ladies sometimes dey vex to see men take their roles in the kitchen.Especially if he is better than her.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Allisgud: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
U don use meat cook today u come dey post pictures
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Okobola146: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op your soup is incomplete without these

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Okobola146: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Allisgud:
U don use meat cook today u come dey post pictures
no mind am.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
VicM6:
Lol, Nothing dey go up again for Nigeria, every thing dey on hold.
Shut the Bleep up!!
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Okobola146: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
nighter:

And no one's saying anything about the fact that Op called his mother a bitch?
how e take concern you? Are you his mother?
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Okobola146: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
cococandy:
mmm
see as you dey moan. The thing too long and touch you for throat ni?
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by nedekid: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice one.
Try basmati rice. Less chewy and taste better.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Emmy000seun:
You no won eat outside abi restaurant no quick open because today na Sunday grin grin grin.. anyways you try sir..next I won see na swallow and egunsi cheesy
Lol.. You're a real nigga. You don catch me already. grin

Well, Thanks for the compliments bro... But cooking swallow and egusi na suicide mission for now. I no just sabi cook egusi at all.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Omoodutodaiwa1: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank God I am back on nairaland
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by ahamonyeka(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
How you want make i rate wetin i no taste?
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
See as op come stand like him they fear spoon, or abi spoon dey fear am undecided. Sha you try, some guys I know no Sabi boil rice or yam.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by chypotenti(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
You're a fantastic cook. Chef Kollins11!!
E be like say this girl nor sabi cook ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Gross. Is stout not as bitter as washed bitter leaf again? cry cry
Stout is as bitter as unwashed bitterleaf.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
chypotenti:
E be like say this girl nor sabi cook ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Who is this one??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.