Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (53682 Views)

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Paulplayy:

Him no spell am well baami

Na karikapapaya seasoning
undecided
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by chypotenti(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Gross. Is stout not as bitter as washed bitter leaf again? cry cry
Bia Poco you too like food ooo, you're always on food section
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by KristaPretty(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gumgum rice
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by godofuck231: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
You de try but you de learn work, you don't serve tomato source on top a plate of rice its primitive , its only done to kids in village settings to help them mix ,serve in a soup plate or by the side of the dish
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by VicM6: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
Shut the Bleep up!!
madam land lady, abeg do soft soft.....E never reach war time na....And besides, can i have ur phn number cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okobola146:
see as you dey moan. The thing too long and touch you for throat ni?
mumu

That’s how your village people moan?

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by kayperry: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Madam, that's my low budget food... You can't compare my low budget food to yours. "O wrong na" them no be mate at all

If I cook my high budget food ehh... You go worship me.

Who dey breath!!!!!!!!!!!?

Alaye you no try cos whether rice soak or not e must white and as long as stew no burn e must red ... next time cook fried/jollof rice or worst still dangote pasta grin
Till date i still can't fathom how people will rate food by fine plate or picture quality ... cococandy what happened to sweetness & taste undecided
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by therajah: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
The taste of the pudding is in the eating not sight
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by joyousever(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
This meat 1,500 and tomatoes /peppers 1,200? Hmmmm! I reserve my comment! And point of correction, it's highly derogatory to call ladies that had helped you cook in the past bitches! I believe well- bred men have respect for women!!
Kollins11:
I can't remember the last time I cooked, it either bitches come around to cook for me OR I'm always visiting different restaurants buying food everyday of my life.

So, Today I decided to do something different by cooking my own meal. I drove to the market to buy necessary ingredients for stew.

Pics 1 & 2:
Ingredients.
Tomatoes ₦1000
Pepper ₦200
Onions ₦300
Tomatoe paste ₦100
Meat ₦1500
Kpomo ₦500
Groundnut oil
Curry & thyme
Maggie knon
Paprika seasoning

Pics 3: boiling the grinded tomatoes and the meats & kpomo for 15mins

Pics 4: frying the tomatoes and adding all the necessary ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Iniobong44(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op, In a scale of 1 to 10.

I will rate you 7/10. You try for the food

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by jubrilELsudan: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
GO AND MARRY

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by ImaIma1(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
L grin L.

Na me cook am oo! No girl dey my house for now... I no wan buy food outside today.. So I decided to cook the food myself.

No tatashe or shombo. Hope it tasted nice and not "tomatoish"

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by joyousever(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
My thoughts exactly! Such a disrespectful way to label women whose food he ate ooo! Soooo arrogant! Tueh!
nighter:

And no one's saying anything about the fact that Op called his mother a bitch?

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by chypotenti(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
Who is this one??
Na me!!!!!
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
joyousever:
This meat 1,500 and tomatoes /peppers 1,200? Hmmmm! I reserve my comment! And point of correction, it's highly derogatory to call ladies that had helped you cook in the past bitches! I believe well- bred men have respect for women!!
About the tomatoes and meat.. Was I cheated? That's not my business. I don't go to market.

As long as I chop food.. I'm okay
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
L grin L.

Na me cook am oo! No girl dey my house for now... I no wan buy food outside today.. So I decided to cook the food myself.

Baba make you teach me work nah...

E choke me here like this..
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by chypotenti(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mr Man, you try shaa! For making an attempt...but you really don't need all those seasonings. You can actually make your perfect stew without those seasonings... But Kudos still!!!!
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
chypotenti:
Na me!!!!!
you are stupid for saying that.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by chypotenti(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliet751:
you are stupid for saying that.
Madam will you keep quiet there!!!!!! By the way, you should be sleeping by now grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
chypotenti:
Madam will you keep quiet there!!!!!! By the way, you should be sleeping by now grin grin grin
I'm allergic to stupidity,Good night.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Burgerlomo: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rice and Stout? I don't get it and I don't want to forget it grin
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Sucolee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
I can't remember the last time I cooked, it either bitches come around to cook for me OR I'm always visiting different restaurants buying food everyday of my life.

So, Today I decided to do something different by cooking my own meal. I drove to the market to buy necessary ingredients for stew.

Pics 1 & 2:
Ingredients. Tomatoes 1000,pepper 200 +paste tomatoes 100...mofo o
Tomatoes ₦1000
Pepper ₦200
Onions ₦300
Tomatoe paste ₦100
Meat ₦1500
Kpomo ₦500
Groundnut oil
Curry & thyme
Maggie knon
Paprika seasoning

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Okobola146: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
cococandy:
mumu

That’s how your village people moan?
my village people no dey moan o, they scream. Moan for me again make my body dey cool grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by latolz: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Correct guy you nack stout but why you dey show us car key abi you get inferiority complex
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Yankee101: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why take regular meals with beer?
Diabetes
Intoxication
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by lilyheaven: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2022
See 1000 naira tomatoes , very small.
Meanwhile, the rice is very small, it won’t be enough for you and I .
Kollins11:

Pics 1 & 2:
Ingredients.
Tomatoes ₦1000
Pepper ₦200
Onions ₦300
Tomatoe paste ₦100
Meat ₦1500
Kpomo ₦500
Groundnut oil
Curry & thyme
Maggie knon
Paprika seasoning

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by dante0147: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Pics 9: rice is ready.

Pics 10: food is ready and served.

More pics:

I have to wash it down with a bottle of cold mortuary standard Guinness. Channah1, FERNANDEZISBACK, OlawaleBammie and Kobojunkie come and see better food I cooked.

My food is so delicious and tasty. I never knew I was this good at cooking... Abi God is trying to tell me I should stop yahoo and go open a restaurant? The food too sweet abeg.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3

Who work must chop!!! After plenty wraps of Igbo and Indian hemp

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by poshestmina(f): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2022
I wonder the "bitches" that has been cooking with this your 'Iron condemn pots undecided.

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Papichulostunne(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2022
That small tomatoes 1k? You no dey try.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by rickleye: 2:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Pics 9: rice is ready.

Pics 10: food is ready and served.

More pics:

I have to wash it down with a bottle of cold mortuary standard Guinness. Channah1, FERNANDEZISBACK, OlawaleBammie and Kobojunkie come and see better food I cooked.

My food is so delicious and tasty. I never knew I was this good at cooking... Abi God is trying to tell me I should stop yahoo and go open a restaurant? The food too sweet abeg.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3

It’s the Guinness for me - how does it taste with the food ?
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by VMuna: 3:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Kollins11:
By the time he discovered that he's a man and need to hustle hard and leave food matters for bitches, I'm sure he won't enter kitchen again... Don't worry, I want you to quote me in the next 15 years and tell me if he still enters kitchen to cook everyday.

I'm a manager, have got 2 kids and I cook full time.
I mean cook all the meals for the house.
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Channah1(f): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Kollins11:
I think you should lecture Channah1 more about your style of cooking than to lecture me... Because after today, na only God know when next I go enter kitchen.

So she need all your lectures more than I do.... Please also advise her not to broke shame people who are 10 times better than her.

Oh.. so it you from the other day? I didn't even remember and I commented nicely thinking it's a human being and here you are still talking crap.

Ok. It's because I don't know how to keep record of wrong and their doers that was why I didn't notice it was you. It's a pity you slept over the matter you had to create your own thread.

E pain you gaaan. Keep wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.