Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (27361 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:

MAY YOUR CHILDRENS BRAIN & HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Not up to this.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by NakedTruth4eva: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:
The truth of the matter is that this election is between Tinubu & Obi.
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
And there's no way that the West would leave Tinubu & vote for him.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.
FINALLY VOTE PETER OBI THE BEST AMONGST THE REST.
Northerners will surprise you guys
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkutaNla:

Here's one of them. Look here, you go shout you go tire. Nairaland is not igboland where you and your ipob ilk intimidate your docile kinsmen into silence via bullying. Your bully tactics can't work on the national level. Never. Na with this nonsense mentality una wan take preside over the entire country? You are a joker. If e sure for you, go out tomorrow during sit-at-home in your SE base, let's see if you don't loose your head.
Sebi u sef dey see am abi?
The ppl wey never get to aso rock wey don dey threaten everybody wey no dey reason like dem, what do u think will happen if they get there?
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flier:
Igbo always take their things to the extreme,just imagine if Obi was contesting for second term in office
They would have banned all the media in Nigeria and form a killer squad to kill anyone who is against him
I don't doubt u!
Just as they are (individually) taking it upon themselves to bully and bludgeon every body to support their candidate, those guys can 'do and undo' just to satisfy their regional fantasies!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Mstick: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
How much did pissy pissy for body pay you and the other brain dead people still supporting APC after their disastrous ruling?

smiley
maasoap:

How much is Obi paying you and other Obi supporters to terrorise people on social media?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

You don't have to type it in bold. Its a big yes.

I will want my children to have the brain of BAT, a first class holder. Who presided over a state other states are understudying.

My children can never be like Peter Obi who:
1. Graduated with a "pass" in Philosophy (as in cheap ass course oh).
2. Is a compulsive liar and has no clue about where to get actual statistic for his claims.
Before tinubu was born, other States have been trying to emulate Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Northerners will surprise you guys
They should surprise themselves by voting for a credible candidate.

It is for their own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Doyin okupe, ur VP candidate is also 'wrecking d campaign' too?

https://www.nairaland.com/7189548/stop-creating-fake-news-social

My ppl tork say "na end of d day d farmer wey go hin farm with blunt cutlass dey bite hin finger in regret"
Ngwanu.....continue!
cool

CSTRR:
This guy will wreck his own campaign by himself.

]He is the only one preaching tolerance.

His opponents don't.

Neither Buhari or tinubu fans know what tolerance means.
Buhari did not preach tolerance in 2015.

And they are ready to bulldoze their way if they could.
They are quiet now because they can't contain the Peter obi fans or the narrative or they would have taken over everywhere threatening us to vote for APC.

Nigerians only respect force.

He needs to shut up.

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by membranus: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

How does Tinubu plan on uniting Nigeria, when all his supporters are tribal bigots and has never for once come out to condemn their extreme views.

You must be talking about another Tinubu, for the Tinubu which we all knew is a gentleman to the core.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Jemex003: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fira09:

Can you guys just get lost....only God knows what you people see in Tinubu that PETER OBI can't do.

Keep on deceiving yourself with an old looking corrupt minded man . NITWIT

What do you really see in Obi Laboring for nothing while Tinubu action is progressing every second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by nairamaniac: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:

People go dey fight this man
But this man will never retaliate
What kind of man is he

You took the words out of my mouth.

What kind of man is this?

Nigeria is not yet used to this kine style/class of politics.

It's too classy
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by edungene7: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fairmedia:

0/100
Yr slavery mentality would not allow u to see reasons going to burdillon to shout my leader and eating leftovers with transportfare is all u care about
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is exactly what obi is saying.
If any of those u call criminals and thieves sue u to court for libel and defamation of character now, do u have any evidence (even just one) to back up ur claim?
And I'm not talking of what one 'baba chiamaka' regurgitated in ur monthly village meeting o.
cool
jaxxy:
Nice from Peter obi bt he can't tell the masses not to insult criminals who only want to steal their patrimony or anybody trying to promote such corrupt entities.

They will be dragged.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by DMerciful(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
You're looking for excuse not to support Obi. No matter what he does, you'll always look for excuse. But the gates of hell cannot prevail against Peter, on whose rock will Nigeria be rebuilt
EgusiShankly:
You are late sir as they are already drenched in hatred for other ethnic groups. Nothing at this point can redeem them.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by DMerciful(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
So at least you know he is not tribal if according to you, did it to Igbos
MetaPhysical:
Obi that repatriated Ibos from Anambra civil service back to their states, could not unite Ibos....making noise about uniting Nigeria.

How does he hope to unite Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
edungene7:
Yr slavery mentality would not allow u to see reasons going to burdillon to shout my leader and eating leftovers with transportfare is all u care about
No points, none of Obi's followers have given me any reason for us to support him. Just dumb and uninspiring like Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by DMerciful(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
You call Obi a fool but say only Igbos insult
OkoroBufo:
Obi can never deceive us. He is part of the game, whatever you see his supporters do is part of Obi agenda.
Obi is playing a script he learnt from PDP. He is part of the team that ran a damning documentary on AIT against Buhari in 2015.
Don't be deceived, Obi is a fool.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Rebelutionary: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:

MAY YOUR CHILDRENS BRAIN & HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Some of you are just plain iredeemable abeg...u think people will shift from their positions because you type hooey like this online? Lol...Na him our leaders never die finish...stop fooling yourself and start campaigning for your candidate like Peter just appealed to folks like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by maestroferddi: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Words of a patriot.

God bless you and yours.
When you roll in the mud like an Ojota agbero just because you are being eaten by bigotry, intolerance and tribalism...

Peter Obi is so quintessential that the more you guys keep losing it, the dude's stock keep soaring.

I am sure your despair stems from Peter Obi's apparent unimpeachability of character and integrity...

You spend days praying and hoping for a faux pas from him but alas! the stones you are hurling at the man are being used to project and hoist him to a global pedestal.

Wouldnt you rather capitulate and support Peter Obi in your own best interest?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by DMerciful(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
You do know Tinubu was also mentioned in the pandora papers, right?
LeoDeKing:

Words of a patriot.

God bless you and yours.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Basher8583: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
CSTRR:

Before tinubu was born, other States have been trying to emulate Lagos.

Then what are they learning that they haven't learnt finish. Is it that difficult. That they have to do it all over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by JudasNaKarrot: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Obi can never deceive us. He is part of the game, whatever you see his supporters do is part of Obi agenda.
Obi is playing a script he learnt from PDP. He is part of the team that ran a damning documentary on AIT against Buhari in 2015.
Don't be deceived, Obi is a fool.

-Okoro bufo
Oga, just stand in front of your mirror,put your hand on your head and say these words loudly to the hearing of your neighbours......

"I am foolish, stupid, unreasonable and lack sense of reasoning. Dear Lord, heal me and restore my senses that I may be useful to my parents, family, community and Nigeria in general, so that at last I will be amongst those who will vote for a better Nigeria by voting Peter Obi. Amen!

Ok son, you are healed and restored. Go and sin no more.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Ijoba85: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Which match? I laugh in swahili grin
Blessedassuranc:

and you too in your FALSEHOOD and propaganda peddling.. Thank God you all ve met your match
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

Then what are they learning that they haven't learnt finish. Is it that difficult. That they have to do it all over again
You should go and ask the British why they chose Lagos for their capital.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
richie240:

This is exactly what obi is saying.
If any of those u call criminals and thieves sue u to court for libel and defamation of character now, do u have any evidence (even just one) to back up ur claim?
And I'm not talking of what one 'baba chiamaka' regurgitated in ur monthly village meeting o.
cool

When u all insulted Gej 2014 and Atiku 2019 did u all have evidence foe ur claims?? A politician is a public figure and accountable to the people.

If they don't want to be called names based on their past actions and antecedents they should leave public office and aspirations immediately.

Abi una no call Gej thief and all manners of names? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Eriokanmi: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:

People go dey fight this man
But this man will never retaliate
What kind of man is he
It takes a leader to behave this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Bakare To Buhari: We Can Shut This Govt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.